Hair Loss Do To Stress And Estrogen

hairfight1970

What have people tried or what have you tried that helped you with stress high estrogen leading to men’s hair loss .. recommendations Thank You

ddjd

There's so many threads on this issue. Just use the search function

fradon

What have people tried or what have you tried that helped you with stress high estrogen leading to men’s hair loss .. recommendations Thank You

i read living in the UK can create hair loss so if you live there you may wanna move ...something in the water...google it

also beans especially soy beans are said to prevent hair loss because of the high phytoestrogens

i started losing my hair when i ate GHEE. when i stopped the hair stopped falling out.

also eating more vegetables and lower acidity is said to protect hair. I notice cultures that eat a lot of vegetables have some of the best hair lines and they dont' go grey as quicly either.

i started losing my hair when i ate GHEE. when i stopped the hair stopped falling out.

also eating more vegetables and lower acidity is said to protect hair. I notice cultures that eat a lot of vegetables have some of the best hair lines and they dont' go grey as quicly either.
Did you know that ghee has a large amount of oxidized cholesterol in it, çoz of the production process ? Maybe it has something to do with it?
Uh, you cannot eat vegatables or things to lower acidity of the body, thats a myth. the blood regulates acidity tightly.

fradon

Did you know that ghee has a large amount of oxidized cholesterol in it, çoz of the production process ? Maybe it has something to do with it?
Uh, you cannot eat vegatables or things to lower acidity of the body, thats a myth. the blood regulates acidity tightly.

i did not know that about ghee maybe that's what caused my hair losss...it was scary.

you can use vegetables and suppplements to reduce acicity the same way you can take a antiacid tablet to reduce acidity. the effect will not last forever as the body will strive for equilibrium

but i've reduced neck pain by taking antacid made of calcium carbonate. i read it on a blog and it worked for me. so when i have neck and msucles tension a couple of tablets does the trick but it does not last long and it does increase acidity as the opposite reaction.

fradon

I take Aspirin against hairloss and stored PUFA release. Also saturated fats and coconutoil every meal.

try cutting all the oils increase circulation by walking a lot and getting sun light directly on the scalp.

don't wear hats, caps,

stop using shampoo use ivory soap for your hair. shampoos have chemicals and some could inflame the scalp. i only use ivory soap and my hair feels better now, not so dry, a bit more oily but hair is uppose to have some sebum in it and shampoo dries it out.

you can also try brewers yeast as it loaded with b vitmains for hair growth.

if you have high testosterone you may want to lower it a bit to avoid DHT CONVERSION and dht has been showsn to cause hair loss if is binds with the hair follicle. eat more phytoestrogen foods.

fat and protein also raise tesotosterone SO YOU may want to limit them or even do a protein fast once in a while cholesterol converts to Testosterone so my limiting fat/cholesterol you may be able to prevent too much T from being created.

progesterone also antogonizes T

while fiber/VEGETABELS is said to raise SHBG which will bind up free testosterone and keep it from converting to DHT.

- Note: Estrogen and adrenaline and cortisol are major stressor in hair loss. Skin is like a mini hormone factory, and cortisol can be made in hair follicle that arrest hair growth, as do estrogens.

“Since stored fats are usually mostly polyunsaturated, the thyroid gland will keep being suppressed as long as weight is being lost, since the PUFA are being released into the blood stream. If a person has enough cholesterol, thyroid, and vitamin A, and keeps estrogen low, progesterone supplements shouldn’t be needed, but since adipose tissue is a source of estrogen synthesis when there’s inflammation, stress, or low thyroid, the need for progesterone is likely to recur. Aspirin helps to inhibit estrogen synthesis.

“The saturated fats protect against the body’s stored PUFA, and keeping the blood sugar up keeps the stored fats from being mobilized.

"...Keeping the stored unsaturated fats from circulating in the blood is helpful, since it takes years to eliminate them from the tissues after the diet has changed. Niacinamide inhibits lipolysis. Avoiding overproduction of lipolytic adrenaline requires adequate thyroid hormone, and the adjustment of the diet to minimize fluctuations of blood sugar.”

“People with a significant amount of fat in their body, who have in the past eaten foods containing vegetable oils, are likely to draw unsaturated fats out of storage, with toxic effects unless vitamin E, thyroid, and coconut oil are used protectively until tissue stores of unsaturated fats are depleted. Typically, body stores of fat take four years to completely reflect the change to a different type of dietary fat.”

quotes by Ray Peat PHD. - source

fradon

- Note: Estrogen and adrenaline and cortisol are major stressor in hair loss. Skin is like a mini hormone factory, and cortisol can be made in hair follicle that arrest hair growth, as do estrogens.

“Since stored fats are usually mostly polyunsaturated, the thyroid gland will keep being suppressed as long as weight is being lost, since the PUFA are being released into the blood stream. If a person has enough cholesterol, thyroid, and vitamin A, and keeps estrogen low, progesterone supplements shouldn’t be needed, but since adipose tissue is a source of estrogen synthesis when there’s inflammation, stress, or low thyroid, the need for progesterone is likely to recur. Aspirin helps to inhibit estrogen synthesis.

“The saturated fats protect against the body’s stored PUFA, and keeping the blood sugar up keeps the stored fats from being mobilized.

"...Keeping the stored unsaturated fats from circulating in the blood is helpful, since it takes years to eliminate them from the tissues after the diet has changed. Niacinamide inhibits lipolysis. Avoiding overproduction of lipolytic adrenaline requires adequate thyroid hormone, and the adjustment of the diet to minimize fluctuations of blood sugar.”

“People with a significant amount of fat in their body, who have in the past eaten foods containing vegetable oils, are likely to draw unsaturated fats out of storage, with toxic effects unless vitamin E, thyroid, and coconut oil are used protectively until tissue stores of unsaturated fats are depleted. Typically, body stores of fat take four years to completely reflect the change to a different type of dietary fat.”

quotes by Ray Peat PHD. - source

well stored fat is not mostly PUFA. there is cell ratio of fat of 45/45/10 sat/mon/poly so cell pufa is only about 10 percent. this accoridng to dr barry sears of the zone diet. it also replicated in the fat ratios in pork and beef which have high sat, high mono, and 10-15 percetn poly. chicken and fish on the other hand are high in PUFA

the reason he says estrogen is a stressor is because cortisol releases estrogen/ sertotonin, and histamine as part of the stress respo9nse. the body is very efficient and it uses various hormones and amines for different things. like dopamine the most poeple only know that dopamine regulates pleasure, but it also controls memories in the hippocampus, it balances out acetylcholine when it comes to muscle contractions, and used to antagonize prolactin and serotonin.

think about if estrogen was really the cause of hair loss..women would be bald but when a women reaches menopause like my mother their estrogen falls and thier T rises and they get hair loss called alopecia. my mother is losing her hair for just this reason her estrogen is low plush she had a hysterectomy so only her adreanals are making estrogen for her she has no ovaries.

thryoid is not always suppressed many vegans eat diets high in unoxidizes pufa and they are thin with over active thyroid to some degree cause they get idoine from vegetabels. LEAFY GREENS have a lot of vitamin E which is a pufa and they also have ala.

now fat cells do make estrogen but weight loss is almost more regualted by the adreanals and they can push the thyroid. cortiosl breaks down body fat to use a fuel and the adrenals burn it. infact the article i was reading the other day says belly fat is loaded with adreanline receptors and when adrealine is high it starts to burn belly fat.

i also find RAY PEATS information very valuable but i assure you it is not the whole story. there are pieces to the puzzle that are yet to be uncovered or they have already been discovered by someone else. if there was only one way to health then it would be ez but there isn't

here's non related article that explains about learning the truths to health.

HOW FOOD ENRICHMENT PROMOTES OBESITY – Richard Nikoley – Medium

Last edited:
try cutting all the oils increase circulation by walking a lot and getting sun light directly on the scalp.

don't wear hats, caps,

stop using shampoo use ivory soap for your hair. shampoos have chemicals and some could inflame the scalp. i only use ivory soap and my hair feels better now, not so dry, a bit more oily but hair is supposed to have some sebum in it and shampoo dries it out.

you can also try brewers yeast as it loaded with b vitamins for hair growth.

if you have high testosterone you may want to lower it a bit to avoid DHT CONVERSION and dht has been shown to cause hair loss if is binds with the hair follicle. eat more phytoestrogen foods.

fat and protein also raise testosterone SO YOU may want to limit them or even do a protein fast once in a while cholesterol converts to Testosterone so my limiting fat/cholesterol you may be able to prevent too much T from being created.

progesterone also antagonizes T

while fiber/VEGETABLES is said to raise SHBG which will bind up free testosterone and keep it from converting to DHT.
Yeah, a couple of things here that need attention:

- wearing caps is okay, they dont really deprive oxygen from the scalp. unless you walk around with a plastic bag with duct-tape sealing it, you are good.
- normal use of shampoo does not hurt hair-follicles, leaving on shampoo long time does, it can break hair, but there is no indication it cause hairloss.
- brewers yeast tho a good source of B vitamins, has to be dissolved in water first, to let the crap sink coz it has estrogens in it, better not drink that.
- yeah high testosterone, i wish I had that. still it is better to directly apply phytoestrogens to the scalp coz it has its own stereogenic organ and hpa axis, than oraly taking oestrogens that have danger to trigger "receptors" on tissue that will stimulate abnormal cell growth on top of stressed environment.
- vegetables, that are not starchy, have mostly cellulose as fiber that is good bulk for excreting estrogen from the gut and poop them out. Legumes on the other hand have fibers that more or less will ferment by the gut bacteria and make endotoxins that are just as bad as estrogen, penetrating the gut and disrupting the system that will cause stressors. So fiber material needs to be eaten in small portions and slowly build up, for the gut germs to adapt to them to minimize endotoxin release in the process of digestion.

fradon

Yeah, a couple of things here that need attention:

- wearing caps is okay, they dont really deprive oxygen from the scalp. unless you walk around with a plastic bag with duct-tape sealing it, you are good.
- normal use of shampoo does not hurt hair-follicles, leaving on shampoo long time does, it can break hair, but there is no indication it cause hairloss.
- brewers yeast tho a good source of B vitamins, has to be dissolved in water first, to let the crap sink coz it has estrogens in it, better not drink that.
- yeah high testosterone, i wish I had that. still it is better to directly apply phytoestrogens to the scalp coz it has its own stereogenic organ and hpa axis, than oraly taking oestrogens that have danger to trigger "receptors" on tissue that will stimulate abnormal cell growth on top of stressed environment.
- vegetables, that are not starchy, have mostly cellulose as fiber that is good bulk for excreting estrogen from the gut and poop them out. Legumes on the other hand have fibers that more or less will ferment by the gut bacteria and make endotoxins that are just as bad as estrogen, penetrating the gut and disrupting the system that will cause stressors. So fiber material needs to be eaten in small portions and slowly build up, for the gut germs to adapt to them to minimize endotoxin release in the process of digestion.

or just take an enzyme supplement for the fiber.

the cap was just a theory not an absolute based on my own personal experience

brewers yeast can be sprinkled on food like bacon bits...added to soups or just eatin in spoon fulls taste yucky but so what

shampoo also just theory not a fact also based on personal experience.

Wait a minute, bro. you say cortisol release estrogen , serotonin, I hope you mean induce the use and elimination of them?
Peat reccomends coffee because it increase cortisol that in turn lets serotonin eleminate faster out of the system.

fradon

Wait a minute, bro. you say cortisol release estrogen , serotonin, I hope you mean induce the use and elimination of them?
Peat reccomends coffee because it increase cortisol that in turn lets serotonin eleminate faster out of the system.

coffee prevents muscle growth and raises estrogen because of the caffieene....i was looking at dr sam on youtube here's the vid..

Elephanto

Cortisol does trigger aromatase, and stress directly induces Estrogen synthesis. When chronic it also promotes a cascade whereby Estrogen is increased through many ways. You'd have to find that Peat quote because I think it's misunderstood, all of Peat's strategies are aimed toward the minimization of cortisol and stress. Caffeine inhibits Serotonin because it triggers Dopamine which inhibits tryptophan hydroxylase.

Now the actual application of these strategies isn't neccessarily optimal or adapted to everyone, I think that understanding the science he shares is more helpful than trying to follow every advice. If coffee creates a stress reaction for you, then it would be better to avoid it even though you might have read many benefits about it, since it is more essential to minimize stress if one wants to positively shift the balance of his health in all parameters. I find that a strong health balance is required to sustain Coffee without the slightest negative effect.

coffee prevents muscle growth and raises estrogen because of the caffieene....i was looking at dr sam on youtube here's the vid..

no. bro he is saying it like the exaggeration has to be true. "caffeine causes numerous negative changes in your hormones which ultimately accelerates aging."
- he says: increase in "stress hormones". BUT is not taken absolutely like that. cortisol is an ANTI- stress hormone, why? it eliminates serotonin faster. bOOm

Only, the thing with coffee intake in a habitual way, is that tollerance buildup will eliminate the bad effect normaly seen in accute intake. therofore Ray peat favors coffee intake coz it will alternatively to thyroid support thyroid function, and help metabolise serotonin faster out of the system.

fradon

no. bro he is saying it like the exaggeration has to be true. "caffeine causes numerous negative changes in your hormones which ultimately accelerates aging."
- he says: increase in "stress hormones". BUT is not taken absolutely like that. cortisol is an ANTI- stress hormone, why? it eliminates serotonin faster. bOOm

no he's a doc take him literaly for his word he is not being abstract or cryptic in any way

cortisol is anti inflammatory not anti stress...it is THE STRESS HORMONE

dopamine would get rid of serotonin faster...than cortsiol...DO SOME COCAINE BOOM serotonin gone.

mic drop and out the door....peace

The video speaks of 2:00 "Decrease" of neurotransmitter dopamine and serotonin, this is error. cause we have to speak of frequency or turnover. it is true to much caffeine will deplete the storage vesicles of the dopamine in the neurons leading to irritability and aggression. But an aware user of coffee will notice this happening when abusing it and lower the usage accordingly.

Elephanto

Only, the thing with coffee intake in a habitual way, is that tollerance buildup will eliminate the bad effect normaly seen in accute intake. therofore Ray peat favors coffee intake coz it will alternatively to thyroid support thyroid function, and help metabolise serotonin faster out of the system.
Yes but that's still a crutch. There's also the fact that in habitual coffee drinkers, coffee withdrawal is associated with reduced brain flow to the brain for 24 hours. It's true that it has an adaptogenic function but I think that it still has some negative effects in most people. Traditional Chinese Medicine's perspective is that it doesn't create energy but only creates a surge by depleting adrenals. Thus follows a negative, catabolic cascade that affects vitality, as the adrenals pool is difficult to regenerate.

A lot of thyroid-optimizing strategies including T3/4 supplementation are crutches (except avoiding O6, increasing sat fats+carbs and minimizing stress) that do not fix its root cause for many cases. Considering that this forum is home to many hypothyroids it makes me wonder why so few people have explored the Fluoride perspective of hypothyroidism. Agents that chelate Fluoride like Boron and Tamarind are the only permanent solutions to fixing a problem caused by inhibited Iodine uptake (essential to Thyroid Hormones production) by the thyroid gland and its calcification, both induced by Fluoride. This is why many people have felt great on high dose Iodine, their uptake is almost completely blocked.