Perfect Hair Health New Website For Hair Loss- Thoughts?

ddjd

I don't know if anyone else here is on the mailing list for Perfect Hair Health. The guy who runs it, Rob English, basically teaches these massage/ detumescence techniques which supposedly have helped a lot of people. The before and after photos are pretty impressive but hard to know how much to trust.

He's just launched this new website membership for 77 dollars for 6 months, im wavering on whether to give it a shot :

Join Our Membership Community - Perfect Hair Health

anyone here tried detumescence therapy for hair loss? does it work?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I just emailed him. He seems to be anti-dht. Waiting hear back from him
apparently, he actually honours the 30 day money back guarantee option so i might just give it a go and cancel if its a load of ****

extra 20 dollars off code is
THANKYOU1

ShotTrue

Last I checked he is fairly knowledgeable but advocates the scalp muscle tension theory and reversing hairloss by cutting out inflammatory sources then using massage 2x 20 minutes a day with 3 stages of massage

LiveWire

It’s all either genes or $hitty lifestyle people. But mostly genes. Even at this day and age, there are practically zero truly verifiable success stories on any hair loss technique or treatment. None! It’s all fairies and unicorns guys. And shills making $hitloads of money in the process. Come on.

Risingfire

It’s all either genes or $hitty lifestyle people. But mostly genes. Even at this day and age, there are practically zero truly verifiable success stories on any hair loss technique or treatment. None! It’s all fairies and unicorns guys. And shills making $hitloads of money in the process. Come on.
Saying it's genes is an intellectually lazy statement. There's always a reason. That reason may be unknown at this point.

johnwester130

microneedling works

Microneedling Photo Results Summary, Incredible Thread

and the results are on hairlosstalk too

as for perfecthairhealth, the fibrosis he describes can be removed by microneedling.
You don't need to massage your scalp to do it.

ShotTrue

Saying it's genes is an intellectually lazy statement. There's always a reason. That reason may be unknown at this point.
lol the "genes" theory was always meant to mean a genetic disposition/sensitivity to DHT causing miniaturization. saying just genes doesn't even describe what gene theory meant

ShotTrue

FIN and Minoxdil obviously work, just not without side effects or constant use. How could you say it's DNA/genes then

LiveWire

All those photo results look fake, like stills like from an infomercial. It’s all bogus, scams. Come one guys, microneedling? Fighting scaring by scaring?

LiveWire

FIN and Minoxdil obviously work, just not without side effects or constant use. How could you say it's DNA/genes then

Show me someone, anyone, who went from a bald guy to a not a bald guy with Fin or Minoxidil. Most of those guys are lucky when their balls don’t fall off, with a few sorry patches of extra hair here and there.

If baldness could be reversed, Jeff Bezos would not be bald. Period.

ShotTrue

All those photo results look fake, like stills like from an infomercial. It’s all bogus, scams. Come one guys, microneedling? Fighting scaring by scaring?
Fibrosis is upregulated in a male pattern baldness scalp

ShotTrue

Show me someone, anyone, who went from a bald guy to a not a bald guy with Fin or Minoxidil. Most of those guys are lucky when their balls don’t fall off, with a few sorry patches of extra hair here and there.

If baldness could be reversed, Jeff Bezos would not be bald. Period.
Poor argument. Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world, who says he even cares about his appearance or spends any serious time trying to change it
Plenty of rich man don't give a hoot about their appearance or consider balding anything but "genetic" which is a broken ideology

LiveWire

Poor argument. Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world, who says he even cares about his appearance or spends any serious time trying to change it
Plenty of rich man don't give a hoot about their appearance or consider balding anything but "genetic" which is a broken ideology

You’re not up to date. Bezos is very fitness and appearance focused. That’s precisely why I mentioned him, together with his INFINITE financial resources. There’s my proof right there. It can’t be done.

But man, it’s a simple challenge - show me someone who went from bald to not bald.

You can’t.

ShotTrue

You’re not up to date. Bezos is very fitness and appearance focused. That’s precisely why I mentioned him, together with his INFINITE financial resources. There’s my proof right there. It can’t be done.

But man, it’s a simple challenge - show me someone who went from bald to not bald.

You can’t.

img_20181026_212602_2-jpg.102864

The only thing I'm aware of jeff bezos doing is taking trt, which any doctor could have told him to do.

Soren

Forum Supporter
We live in the age of video. Someone using a still to prove something is immediately and automatically suspect. That picture thus has no credibility.

Are you even open to the possibility? You seem to be taking quite a hard-line stance that it is impossible to regrow hair after losing it. As if it is some brute fact that can never be changed. Yes one should always be skeptical to avoid being deceived but to have the reaction that because photos can be faked all photos have no credibility smacks of being very closed minded to me. Have you actually reviewed the photos on micro-needling, there are LOTS of photos of people regrowing hair with micro-needling. Are they all in on the conspiracy together? Are they all fake accounts who secretly are selling dermarollers for 5 dollars?