Haidut's "what I eat in a day"

T

TheBeard

I think it'd be very beneficial to have someone as knowledgeable as Georgi Dinkov reveal what a typical day of eating looks like for him.
To see how all the theoretical knowledge is used in real life application to optimize energy.

Supplement use would be incredible too.

@haidut would you be willing to do this?

Peatful

Nebula

Nice sounds like he sticks mostly to cheese, eggs, Greek yogurt, lean meat, and fruit juices. 40-50 grams of of protein for breakfast and lunch, 20 for dinner. I love eating like this too. So simple and satisfying. I also prefer cheese and Greek yogurt to milk. Both juice and milk usually feels like too much liquid.

gaze

Nice sounds like he sticks mostly to cheese, eggs, Greek yogurt, lean meat, and fruit juices. 40-50 grams of of protein for breakfast and lunch, 20 for dinner. I love eating like this too. So simple and satisfying. I also prefer cheese and Greek yogurt to milk. Both juice and milk usually feels like too much liquid.
so are you drinking upwards of 3 quarts of juice daily to get enough carbs?

Nebula

so are you drinking upwards of 3 quarts of juice daily to get enough carbs?
No I also eat a lot of starch, mostly rice and potatoes. I probably would drink that much and hardly any starch if I had good enough quality juice and fruit available.

Last edited:
OP
T

TheBeard

No I also eat a lot of starch, mostly rice and potatoes. I probably would drink that much and hardly any starch if I had good enough quality juice and fruit available.

Any juice quality will still be far superior to the gut irritation brought upon by any starch.

RealNeat

Pretty sure he's on a pure chamomile tea diet.

I think I heard him say in an interview once that he eats basically anything, just tries his best to avoid pufa

M

metabolizm

Any juice quality will still be far superior to the gut irritation brought upon by any starch.

What is the precise mechanism (for lack of a better word!) by which starch irritates the gut? Do you think it's irritating to everyone, even if well cooked?

equipoise

Just lol if you think that store bought juice is better than having some mashed potatoes with butter and milk, or white rice, or masa harina.

M

metabolizm

Just lol if you think that store bought juice is better than having some mashed potatoes with butter and milk, or white rice, or masa harina.

Isn't it better if starch is irritating the gut?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
True ,even hfcs will be better at digestion than starch.
I think it's hit or miss with the industrial batch. A problem with HFCS is that it can contain uncooked starch which is more irritating than say a bit of bread.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals