Haidut's "what I eat in a day"

TheSir

Why would you seek dietary insight from an overweight person?

equipoise

G
I guess you live in the US. That can explain a lot.
Nah, eastern europe. Going back to commercial juices after squeezing the fruit by yourself is impossible for me. The taste difference is insane, and the effects on my body

Razvan

Nah, eastern europe. Going back to commercial juices after squeezing the fruit by yourself is impossible for me. The taste difference is insane, and the effects on my body
Which country eastern europe? I am here too.
Yes it's true,i also have a juicer,but here in Carrefour there are public juicers for oranges and that is perfect.

OP
T

TheBeard

Commercial fruit juices bloat me and give me loose stool, god knows what they put in there

What they put in there is written at the back of the carton.
In my case 100% organic oranges and that's it.

I live in France, maybe I have access to better options here than in most countries.

Matt C

Is yoghurt a good source of calcium? I've been eating it like crazy lately but i've seen someone on here - may have even been Peat himself - say it's a worry due to the lactic acid. If this is the case, anyway to counter against the lactic acid?

Is yoghurt a good source of calcium? I've been eating it like crazy lately but i've seen someone on here - may have even been Peat himself - say it's a worry due to the lactic acid. If this is the case, anyway to counter against the lactic acid?
It is a good source, but milk has a lot more calcium when you equalize them both by the same amount of protein. The type of yoghurt matters too.

Dobbler

I think from scale of Kyle Mamounis to Danny Roddy, Haidut is somewhere between middle and 70% to Roddys side, so he follows Peats guidelines quite closely but with some free roaming of cafeteria foods that are somewhat Peaty.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals