On Das Neue Naturheilverfahren by F E Bilz (1882), and Bilz-Brause

A couple weeks ago while at work I heard in the GE podcast Georgi mention how Germany uses a lot of holistic medicine, because the government had taken inventory of indigenous German folk medicine and many doctors pull from this book before resorting to more modern ones. I've been looking for that episode because I was interested in that book, but in searching for the book with keywords myself, found a couple of things regarding German holistic medicine. One of which is obviously St. Hildegard's work but something that caught my eye was "The New Natural Healing". Apparently this man named Friedrich Eduard Bilz got interested in naturopathy and wrote a book on it which was popular. I'm not sure how legitimate it is since I'm not too knowledgeable on these things myself. It at least doesn't appear to contain anything egregious, what do y'all think? When he opened a health spa, he created a tonic, as it seems every health-conscious entrepreneur seems to have done back in the day, but listen to what this one broken website says in broken English about it's creation.

"In 1902, the merchant and beverage expert Franz Hartmann had approached Bilz. He traveled with the recipe for a lemon extract to Upper Lößnitz to present it to the naturopath Friedrich Eduard Bilz. The idea appealed to Bilz, as he believes in the mineral salts contained in fruits and fruit acids and according to him they are beneficial to health. Furthermore the fructose passes its energy directly into the blood according to Bilz. Thus Bilz and Hartmann developed a natural fruit drink based on tropical and native fruits."

Mineral salts in citrus? Sounds like a contextual translation error referring to mineral water but could describe calcium. Emphasis on fructose as a source of sugar? Tropical fruits? Doesn't this sound Peaty? I don't know anything about what Sinalco is like now, could have been ruined like Coca-Cola has, but it sounds like the original drink would have been a good alternative to normal orange juice.

Scans of the American version of the book can be found on the Internet Archive here
Volume 1
Volume 2

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals