Gymrats and fitbros come at me!

Peachy

I think its similar overall.
I was going to suggest looking at your body mechanics.

I was always athletic or active and though I was lean, it was hard to build muscle. I wasn’t really trying to, but I’d notice others were doing the same thing and building muscle easier.

At one point I started working on ergonomics in my daily tasks - housework, walking, carrying things, etc. I was working with an Alexander Technique teacher. After a week, I was noticing muscle tone in my legs I’d never had before. It was so surprising! I wasn’t even working out at the time.

I also agree with more rest.

Atelier

Im started to feel depressed. I workout hard without destroying myself. Eat a lot of carbs, good protein, orange juice. Make my gelatin, bread and sausages sometimes. Eat liver and oysters when i find them fresh. I take small dose cynoplus and a bit of progest-e when i feel so. Asprin aswell couple of time during the week. And there is no way i can improve my phisique aesthetically. Only think y get when i up my calories is belly and belly fat. When i lower them i look ripped but skinny. Im already aproching my 40’s, but anyway, i have friends that get a lot better results, even eating a los of pufas, nuts, salmon and so and knowing nothing about thyroid or peating. The good thing is that i have a lot of energy to get ***t done tru the day, but its the only improvement i see.
Im thinking about cheating a bit, start using testo or something that would help. Anyway, someone in similar position?
I'm sure gymrats are going to criticize this, but I agree so much with his approach to health and fitness.
Building muscles outside of a functional movement seems pointless to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joioGZawsXI&t=3918s

liber1

I'm sure gymrats are going to criticize this, but I agree so much with his approach to health and fitness.
Building muscles outside of a functional movement seems pointless to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joioGZawsXI&t=3918s

I’ve been a trainer in different gyms for 10 years now. I’ve done lots of training styles.

Functional patterns is great and so is powerlifting and Olympic lifting and gymnastics. I solely trained functional patterns for about 18 months and I really found benefit, beyond just physical. Mentally I was more calm and clear and generally more joyous. I was healthier in every sense I could think of.

I have found that many believe you have to subscribe to a fitness program similar to a religious ideology and this results in blunted perspective. I think you can have your cake and eat it too. Carrot cake maybe. Haha

I have found myself mixing functional patterns into a push pull sort of program has been really the bridge between maintaining muscle strength and feeling really athletic and relaxed physically as well

Atelier

I’ve been a trainer in different gyms for 10 years now. I’ve done lots of training styles.

Functional patterns is great and so is powerlifting and Olympic lifting and gymnastics. I solely trained functional patterns for about 18 months and I really found benefit, beyond just physical. Mentally I was more calm and clear and generally more joyous. I was healthier in every sense I could think of.

I have found that many believe you have to subscribe to a fitness program similar to a religious ideology and this results in blunted perspective. I think you can have your cake and eat it too. Carrot cake maybe. Haha

I have found myself mixing functional patterns into a push pull sort of program has been really the bridge between maintaining muscle strength and feeling really athletic and relaxed physically as well

It's great that you found your perfect balance to feel athletic and relaxed.
I have a compromised body and I can feel very quickly what is beneficial to me.
I think the ideal is too listen to oneself, what the body says.
But it seems many guys in the fitness fall into a mindset that keeps them from listening to their body intuition.
If the goal is getting the big muscles like the other guys in the gym, one won't hear what the body says as easily.

I personally don't think that FP is like a religious ideology, it feel more intuitive to me.

liber1

It's great that you found your perfect balance to feel athletic and relaxed.
I have a compromised body and I can feel very quickly what is beneficial to me.
I think the ideal is too listen to oneself, what the body says.
But it seems many guys in the fitness fall into a mindset that keeps them from listening to their body intuition.
If the goal is getting the big muscles like the other guys in the gym, one won't hear what the body says as easily.

I personally don't think that FP is like a religious ideology, it feel more intuitive to me.
Well said

Risingfire

Tree times per week, sometimes 4.
I did check temp-pulse couple of years ago.
Not recording anything and dont want to be weighting my food everyday.
I dont l8ke milk, and eggs i prefer to eat them.

Doesn't sound like you want to improve your physique that bad. You don't need to weigh your food. Just pump your intake into chronometer and you'll get a base understanding of how many calories you're eating.

Cloudhands

i didnt see results until i decided to do 50 pull ups and dips a day. In sets of 9, i wouldnt leave the gym until i did it. Its really hard. If u cant do pull ups then start with Lat pull down, work up to ur body weight, then transition to pull ups.

VitoScaletta

i didnt see results until i decided to do 50 pull ups and dips a day. In sets of 9, i wouldnt leave the gym until i did it. Its really hard. If u cant do pull ups then start with Lat pull down, work up to ur body weight, then transition to pull ups.
Good advice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals