Help Me Fall Out Of Love

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
C'mon it'll be fun!!! You could play Cupid and be a matchmaker.....we could be Charlie's Angels :angeldevil er Cougars...depending.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
hehe Charlie's Angels.

Oh a chipmunk can dream. :mrgreen:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
[BBvideo 560,340:239zad32]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk0xqDcHu04[/BBvideo]

OP
Gl;itch.e

Gl;itch.e

thebigpeatowski said:
Well, what's the verdict? It's been a few months for you boys, Curt:): & Gl;tch.e, have you successfully fallen out of love?
Hmm. Kind of! :):

I basically had to start seeing more people and give myself a bit of perspective on the matter. After meeting a whole bunch of new women I stopped obsessing and didnt hurt as much. All told Im now seeing a friend of the original girl who I find even more amazing! LOL :): its really weird how things happen sometimes. Completely out of the blue. The original girl is now engaged to my friend and Im totally fine with it. So I guess things worked out pretty well and didnt have to get messy and horrible.

BTW Im ramping up my taurine dosage again so if you see me back on here with more "love sickness" you might know why!

OP
Gl;itch.e

Gl;itch.e

thebigpeatowski said:
I keep telling myself that the storm will pass, it can't last forever. Why oh why does it all have to happen at once, especially heading in to winter???
I think this is a large part of it. I notice that a lot of breakups/divorces tend to come to a head in the autumn/winter months. At least the ones i've been made aware of over the last few years. And speaking purely from my own anecdotal experience a lot of my new relationships tend to "spring" up in the spring and summer.

OP
Gl;itch.e

Gl;itch.e

So perhaps we are more animal than we care to admit sometimes! (; Maybe you guys could enjoy some infrared saunas together?

I have wanted to build myself some sorta infrared sauna tent for years...gonna do it someday. Perhaps this winter will be the year that I accomplish that. Thanks for reminding me!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Gl;itch.e said:
So perhaps we are more animal than we care to admit sometimes! (; Maybe you guys could enjoy some infrared saunas together?
I think as the metabolism lowers its harder to deal with people. Estrogen rages, so does tempers. That feeling of love leaves.

Aymen

Well, what's the verdict? It's been a few months for you boys, Curt:): & Gl;tch.e, have you successfully fallen out of love?

I am finding myself in a similar situation, been messing around with reducing serotonin and using dopamine agonists. I am in love with every body...except the one I'm with. No that's not quite true. I love him too, deeply and would never ever want to hurt him.

HOWEVER, lately I feel bored and sort of ho-hum around him now... I met him while living a low-carb paleo lifestyle, which he likes very much. Low-carbing didn't work for me, my health issues were so extreme that sex was the last thing on my mind. I went looking for help and ended up here. He watched me go through some pretty intense changes, but he is not interested in Peating. So now I feel like we are strangers, at an impasse, incompatible. Anyone else experience this with a significant other?

He has health issues that affect our intimacy (ED), his energy is waning, has very low testosterone etc. So while I feel like I am now 20 years younger than my true age of 48, he suddenly seems very old to me even though he is only 54.

I do not want to break his heart, but I am shriveling on the vine from a lack of mad passionate love-making. What's a girl to do? He is not interested in learning healthy ways to fix what ails him and in fact thinks everything is perfectly normal because his doctor says it's normal for men his age.

Help! I have NO idea what to do here or how to approach this situation, it's a delicate one with men I guess...any advice for me would be most appreciated.

We need a Peat dating site...just sayin, then you KNOW what you're getting in to. :kisscheek
Hey , do you still need advice about this topic ?

TeaRex14

Scientifically love can't even be proven to be real. Love is a lot like faith in a god, believing in something that you can't see, hear, touch, or even describe very well. If we define love as just the right combination of certain neurotransmitters like oxytocin, dopamine, endorphins, serotonin, etc. then love is just an altered state of awareness, nothing else. I think love is just the innate evolutionary response humans have to not be alone, considering we're a community based species that's driven to reproduce at a high rate. When you take this into account you can see why over half the marriages out here never last. Long story short, I'm sure you've already solved your issue by now, but on the off chance you haven't, all you really need to do is preoccupy your mind. Take up a hobby, or several different hobbies, or better yet go out and meet different, single, women.

michael94

Scientifically love can't even be proven to be real. Love is a lot like faith in a god, believing in something that you can't see, hear, touch, or even describe very well. If we define love as just the right combination of certain neurotransmitters like oxytocin, dopamine, endorphins, serotonin, etc. then love is just an altered state of awareness, nothing else. I think love is just the innate evolutionary response humans have to not be alone, considering we're a community based species that's driven to reproduce at a high rate. When you take this into account you can see why over half the marriages out here never last. Long story short, I'm sure you've already solved your issue by now, but on the off chance you haven't, all you really need to do is preoccupy your mind. Take up a hobby, or several different hobbies, or better yet go out and meet different, single, women.
You’re right, Love isn’t real, only a-Mor is real ( a-Mor means without death ). Like that song goes, Love is just a second-hand emotion... but A-mor is different, A-mor is the “reason” for everything

Hey , do you still need advice about this topic ?

Hi Aymen,

WOW! Reading these words I penned four years ago is astonishing.

So to answer your question in a single word, NO. I no longer need advice on this topic.....I left that relationship, felt compelled to move on. It was one of the most excruciatingly difficult decisions I've ever had to make. Truly agonizing and yet quite revealing on so many levels.

However the story doesn't end there, many months later we reconnected. He expressed his agony from my absence and a real conversation began to take place.

He was much more open to listening and I was able to explain my view of life/biology through a Peat inspired lens. He got on board and we have continued the journey together. The physical results for him over the last 3 years have been nothing short of amazing. His labs have improved dramatically, blood sugar regulation is vastly improved, testosterone is way up, cholesterol (which was very high) is now normal, his mood/outlook is superb, his energy is great and he's filled with gratitude.

He's a very intelligent man, but I think his cognitive function has also improved.

We make a fabulous team and are inseparable, so we decided to get married. The End.

But thanks for asking!

Cirion

Awesome, always good to hear a happy ending story (in more than one way no doubt ;) )

So, @charlie, about that dating section on these forums...? any plans? lol

LUH 3417

Love is a feeling that can be shared and felt, for that reason love is real. Watch new parents stare into a newborns eyes and tell me love is not real.

TeaRex14

Love is a feeling that can be shared and felt, for that reason love is real. Watch new parents stare into a newborns eyes and tell me love is not real.
Perhaps, it's debatable. I'm certainly not trying to tell you or anyone else what they feel or don't feel, these are things that the individual has to come to their own conclusion on. All I'm saying there's scientific, evolutionary explanations for the so called feeling of "love". If it can be explained through the lens of evolution, then it begs to question is there really a higher purpose to the feeling of love, or is it just an innate response to the survival of our species. My original comment was more centered around mates and mating. However parental love for children could also be explained. There's nothing more crucial to the single organism then the survival of their genetics, and passing them on. So it would make sense that parents are fiercely protective and "loving" to their offspring, it is, in essence, the main purpose of life.

milk_lover

Hi Aymen,

WOW! Reading these words I penned four years ago is astonishing.

So to answer your question in a single word, NO. I no longer need advice on this topic.....I left that relationship, felt compelled to move on. It was one of the most excruciatingly difficult decisions I've ever had to make. Truly agonizing and yet quite revealing on so many levels.

However the story doesn't end there, many months later we reconnected. He expressed his agony from my absence and a real conversation began to take place.

He was much more open to listening and I was able to explain my view of life/biology through a Peat inspired lens. He got on board and we have continued the journey together. The physical results for him over the last 3 years have been nothing short of amazing. His labs have improved dramatically, blood sugar regulation is vastly improved, testosterone is way up, cholesterol (which was very high) is now normal, his mood/outlook is superb, his energy is great and he's filled with gratitude.

He's a very intelligent man, but I think his cognitive function has also improved.

We make a fabulous team and are inseparable, so we decided to get married. The End.

But thanks for asking!
This is really awesome to hear. Very movie like story. Thank you @Aymen for making me read the whole thread and witness this beautiful story of @thebigpeatowski. Do you still use taurine, @Gl;itch.e?

Aymen

continued:
"...for fun in the sun, yoga, occasional weight-training and romantic cheesecake suppers under 600-900nm lighting with intimate conversation about biochemistry, physiology, physics of cells, and sociology of medicine."
Great ideas Tara :) ..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals