Zinc And Copper In Protein Sources

Hi all! Its my first Thread, but Im reading this forum for about 3years!

(Sorry for my english, its not so good)

Im Nutrition Student in a university here in Brazil, and biochemestry and physiology is good to learn there... but here I can learn a lot more details!

Ill explain my health issues: In 2013 and 2014 I was Raw Vegan, eating a lot pufa nuts and seeds (lots sunflower seeds). After this time I began feel all the pufa overload symptons you can imagine, low temperature, testis pain and low libido.

Pufa was a big problem of course. But reading a lot sources (paleo, ortomolecular, TCM, Ayurveda, Ray Peat, Max Gerson, McDougall) I start to feel maybe I have a big problem with Copper Overload, because seeds, fruits and vegetables have so much copper and little zinc (these two minerals are like antagonists in many places inside the body).

When I Eat Copper rich foods (fruits, orange juice, gelatin, liver, nuts, peanuts, beans, salmon...) I feel bloated and puffy face, but this effect its so quickly to imagine something in the small bowel... these foods inside my stomach reacts begins these effects.

Egg white hurts me too... but this havent copper. BTW, beef have so much zinc and litle copper and its the MOST SAFE protein I CAN EAT! Almost never I had problem digesting BEEF. Another meats are not so safe... chicken and pork are much more dificult.

Egg Yolk its fine, egg white is too much hard to digest. Cheese sometimes is easy and sometimes is not. Ricotta and Whey are too hard.

Resume: I can only eat Beef, yolks, little hydrolized colagen and little cheese. And a lot sugar and some white bread... these carbs are fine and I see these dont have any copper... but fruits react so fast!

Calcium are hard to me a lot times... when I supplement I feel bloated.

Magnesium and zinc are fine.

Im thinking copper overload are hard to correct, because acumulate in a lot tissues, and enterohepatic cycling reabsorb this from bile... Im thinking when I eat Zinc I can eliminate more copper in stools because these minerals compete to be absorbed in small bowel...

WHAT YOU THINK?

fradon

Hi all! Its my first Thread, but Im reading this forum for about 3years!

(Sorry for my english, its not so good)

Im Nutrition Student in a university here in Brazil, and biochemestry and physiology is good to learn there... but here I can learn a lot more details!

Ill explain my health issues: In 2013 and 2014 I was Raw Vegan, eating a lot pufa nuts and seeds (lots sunflower seeds). After this time I began feel all the pufa overload symptons you can imagine, low temperature, testis pain and low libido.

Pufa was a big problem of course. But reading a lot sources (paleo, ortomolecular, TCM, Ayurveda, Ray Peat, Max Gerson, McDougall) I start to feel maybe I have a big problem with Copper Overload, because seeds, fruits and vegetables have so much copper and little zinc (these two minerals are like antagonists in many places inside the body).

When I Eat Copper rich foods (fruits, orange juice, gelatin, liver, nuts, peanuts, beans, salmon...) I feel bloated and puffy face, but this effect its so quickly to imagine something in the small bowel... these foods inside my stomach reacts begins these effects.

Egg white hurts me too... but this havent copper. BTW, beef have so much zinc and litle copper and its the MOST SAFE protein I CAN EAT! Almost never I had problem digesting BEEF. Another meats are not so safe... chicken and pork are much more dificult.

Egg Yolk its fine, egg white is too much hard to digest. Cheese sometimes is easy and sometimes is not. Ricotta and Whey are too hard.

Resume: I can only eat Beef, yolks, little hydrolized colagen and little cheese. And a lot sugar and some white bread... these carbs are fine and I see these dont have any copper... but fruits react so fast!

Calcium are hard to me a lot times... when I supplement I feel bloated.

Magnesium and zinc are fine.

Im thinking copper overload are hard to correct, because acumulate in a lot tissues, and enterohepatic cycling reabsorb this from bile... Im thinking when I eat Zinc I can eliminate more copper in stools because these minerals compete to be absorbed in small bowel...

WHAT YOU THINK?

you may have COPPER ISSUES.

eliminating copper can be done through sweating, eating foods high in zinc as zinc increases MT which detoxes heavy metals like mercury, cadmium, and copper.

you also need ADRENAL STIMULATION like from walking and this will help bind copper to ceruplasm. COPPER NEEDS TO BE BOUND to ceruplasm to make it work when it is not then it hides in various organs and creates problem.

FRUCTOSE will create a copper deficiency because it will increase iron aborption and coffee will increases copoper because it prevents the absorption of iron.

you also need to lower stress as cortisol prevents copper from being bound to ceruplasm.

ESTROGEN OVERLOAD
you could also have issues with too much estrogen and nuts and seeds are full of them.

LOW STOMACH ACID
you also sound like you have low stomach acid and this would making digesting calcium difficult
you can try increasing stomach acid with zinc, chloride, b6, b1, magnesium, tauine and betaine...
apple cider vinegar also can help.

i used to take a small piece of zinc tablet 15mg with some salt and this would help

Spondive

I think there is an anti copper conspiracy going on.. complete nonsense and copper maybe the ticket to nirvana

Spondive

Whenever I see the msm and alternative media align red flags go up.. since they are both controlled