Gut Of Steel- Please Help Me With This

Broken man

Hello all, I am trying to improve my health and Ray really helped me but digestion is my worst enemy and I can´t beat it . My main problem is that I am very bloated after every meal and if I dont take cyproheptadine, brain fog and tiredness will come too. It wasnt so bad but when I started at new job, my digestion problems hitted my really hard so I must take cyproheptadine every day , every 3 or 4 hours and I feel it when I dont take it so please do you know how I can break this cycle or what to do? Thank you.

RedStaR

Water fasting for a week, you can take a day off every 3 days, but it must be a ketogenic diet break.

Lots of probiotics (not a popular opinion here), and garlic supplements throughout.

tankasnowgod

Personally, I find I get digestion issues if I go too high or too low fat. About 20-30% of daily calories seems good, and I try to shoot fo the lower end. But I know some people also get digestion issued from certain carbs or protein.

Bile acids are made from taurine, glycine, and cholesterol. I find that if I go too long without eating a cholesterol rich food, I start feeling more tired, as digestion goes downhill. Eating a high cholesterol food, like liver or eggs, is almost like flipping a light switch on, I end up feeling dramtically better within a half hour. You could try supplementing with all three of those things.

I'm also experimenting right now with digestive enzymes. I've used them in the past with good results, and I'm seeing the same sorts of results (possibly even better) this time.

BibleBeliever

After going high orange juice for a while I started to get some digestion issues, mostly diarrhea, presumably from too much vitamin c. It would not go away.
After I added in maple syrup it was gone in a day; back to wonderful digestion and movements; I think it is the manganese that is helping. I have re-added in fresh ginger root with protein/fat heavy meals and digestion is even better. Raw honey has been helpful too.

Manganese is used in the bile too; here is an article that shows good bacteria need manganese:
Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases III: Manganese, neurological diseases, and associated pathologies

Last edited:

paymanz

Maybe splitting your food into smaller proportion help.

And also separating macros into separated meals.

Peppers and ginger also may help I believe, as they stimulate digestion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals