Digestion Seems To Be Holding Me Back

Hey so I am writing to find out a bit more about improving my digestion, and sharing thoughts. So basically when I eat I feel like the transition takes a while and honestly too long in my opinion to transfer into a bowel movement. So I am looking to speed this up and have this transfer happen much faster.

My current theory is that my stomach acid is low and not able to get through the food fast enough. So I am considering adding in some beatine HCL into my stack, it seems to be a rather safe supplement as well as possibly burning up bad bacteria in my gut which has caused me brain fog for quite awhile - I have made strides with my brain fog since having it for over 3.5 years now, but I am looking to zap it completely. I have found Benonite clay to be very powerful for this as well as Cbloestryamine, Activated Charcoal not so much.

So really looking for others thoughts on this as well, My current thoughts are to stay on the clay for a bit, add in psyllium husk to help with faster transition, add in drinking pau d arco tea to help with bacteria + as a laxative and also adding in beatine HCL to increase the rate at which food is digested.

Nebula

My poor digestion seemed to mostly be an energy and CO2 issue. Taking things to improve mitochondria helped the most. Succinic acid reacted with magnesium bicarbonate, also taking baking soda dissolved in juice with methylene blue had some synergistic effects. My digestion improved a lot with this combo twice per day. It also reduced some chronic gut inflammation I had.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
My poor digestion seemed to mostly be an energy and CO2 issue. Taking things to improve mitochondria helped the most. Succinic acid reacted with magnesium bicarbonate, also taking baking soda dissolved in juice with methylene blue had some synergistic effects. My digestion improved a lot with this combo twice per day. It also reduced some chronic gut inflammation I had.

Awesome man thanks for sharing, was this a huge jump in energy as well? I havent tried baking soda for quite a while due to some issues I had with digesting and mood, I'll have to do some bag breathing and see how that helps. Whats the mechanism with succinic acid and magnesium bicarbonate?

olive

Avoid psyllium husk. Add well cooked sweet potato to your diet for fibre instead. Aim for 50g/day (~2kg sweet potato).

Ginger after meals to improve gastric emptying.

Pineapple stem/bromelain after protein/gluten meals to break down aminos.

Glycine with meals to antagonise endotoxin.

Shot of apple cider vinegar with meals to improve stomach acid.

Sufficient magnesium. Track via cronometer.

Avoid excess liquids around meals. 30 minutes before and after.

Nebula

Awesome man thanks for sharing, was this a huge jump in energy as well? I havent tried baking soda for quite a while due to some issues I had with digesting and mood, I'll have to do some bag breathing and see how that helps. Whats the mechanism with succinic acid and magnesium bicarbonate?
Succinic acid reacts with magnesium carbonate (not bicarbonate) to form magnesium succinate. It’s the most effective magnesium I’ve tried. Both should help increase ATP, CO2 and mitochondrial function. Methylene blue speeds up the process of succinic acid converting to ATP.

aquaman

Succinic acid reacts with magnesium carbonate (not bicarbonate) to form magnesium succinate. It’s the most effective magnesium I’ve tried. Both should help increase ATP, CO2 and mitochondrial function. Methylene blue speeds up the process of succinic acid converting to ATP.

Do you mix this in water?

Nebula

Do you mix this in water?
Yeah, I put the magnesium carbonate and succinic acid in a small pot covered with a little water and turn up the stove to high while stirring. It requires some heat to get it to react quicker.

shine

Trimethylglycine (Betaine), some magnesium and digestive enzymes (Pancreatin) have solved digestive issues for me. For a very long time I had the feeling that food was stuck in my stomach for hours, it often felt like fasting even though I ate.

aquaman

Yeah, I put the magnesium carbonate and succinic acid in a small pot covered with a little water and turn up the stove to high while stirring. It requires some heat to get it to react quicker.
Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals