Low Toxin Diet Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity

Amazoniac

I was thinking here that these cycles were transitions to different rates of utilization.

The clean and reliable data points:

upload_2019-5-7_19-16-31.png

With trendline:

upload_2019-5-7_19-16-43.png

No indication of abrupt changes because there are no points on similar levels at the beginning of the experiment, at the end this is expect'd. If we skipped the point in between, it should look like this:

upload_2019-5-7_19-16-59.png

In a simple way:

upload_2019-5-7_19-17-18.png

That would be the body keeping the consumption at a high rate, forcing until it can, and only when it wased no longer able to sustain it, dropping. Those sharps drops would be when people experienced symptoms, subsiding when it set on another level.

It's still something possible because the detailed information above was for wealthy subjects that should not have started the experiment with excess stored.

Does anyone have a few staple food examples? So far I have black coffee, potatoes, white rice, beef, egg whites and butter.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Cirion

Figured I would ask here since most of you guys are eating beef in this thread. I am looking for a 98% lean beef brand. What are some good ones that are easy to find in the states in particular? Ideally grass fed, but does it matter at this point if it is grain or grass fed since either way it's mostly fat free?

Amazoniac

Crap-eating is more difficult to control than imagined. We thought that the torturous wired floors would suffice for all animals, but far from it; even a plastic bucket attach'd (serving as diaper) depending on the type might not be enough for some of them.

- A simplified metabolism cage and tail cup for young rats

"The principal purpose of screen-floored metabolism cages for nutritional studies in mammals is to allow urine and faeces to be quantitatively and separately collected, and several types of cage for rodents have been marketed or described. Not only is such equipment relatively expensive, but it frequently involves the excreta coming into contact with a considerable area of cage surface during the collection and separation process. This inevitably leads to loss of excreta by oxidation and deamination through spreading out on large surfaces in contact with the atmosphere. The use of tail cups in rodents partly avoids this problem. Without cups coprophagy is only slightly reduced by caging on screen as opposed to solid floors. Barnes, Fiala, McGehee & Brown (1957) estimated that 50-65 per cent of faeces are ingested by rats on screen floors."

upload_2019-5-10_19-35-11.png

@Yi at LDT

Open coprology book , al there

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Crap-eating is more difficult to control than imagined. We thought that the torturous wired floors would suffice for all animals, but far from it; even a plastic bucket attach'd (serving as diaper) depending on the type might not be enough for some of them.

- A simplified metabolism cage and tail cup for young rats

"The principal purpose of screen-floored metabolism cages for nutritional studies in mammals is to allow urine and faeces to be quantitatively and separately collected, and several types of cage for rodents have been marketed or described. Not only is such equipment relatively expensive, but it frequently involves the excreta coming into contact with a considerable area of cage surface during the collection and separation process. This inevitably leads to loss of excreta by oxidation and deamination through spreading out on large surfaces in contact with the atmosphere. The use of tail cups in rodents partly avoids this problem. Without cups coprophagy is only slightly reduced by caging on screen as opposed to solid floors. Barnes, Fiala, McGehee & Brown (1957) estimated that 50-65 per cent of faeces are ingested by rats on screen floors."

View attachment 13146

@Yi at LDT

Open coprology book , al there
:eek:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Figured I would ask here since most of you guys are eating beef in this thread. I am looking for a 98% lean beef brand. What are some good ones that are easy to find in the states in particular? Ideally grass fed, but does it matter at this point if it is grain or grass fed since either way it's mostly fat free?
I haven’t been able to find anything above 96% lean but you could possibly grind your own. I believe @ecstatichamster and @charlie are doing that.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Would you prefer to live on a wired floor for life or walk around with a butt bucket? Wired floors are way more destructive, I would choose the bucket without doubt.
I’d choose a bucket too.

thomas200

month 6 day 4 on low-no A:

probably my 1000th detox wave lol but i'm being hit with extreme mental symptoms. Hope it passes soon... sucks a lot

Absorbic Acid and being active every day seems to help.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
it may sound silly, but I feel myself be more of an introvert
skin's sebum decreases a lot
scalp gets pretty itchy and hair sheds more than usual
anxiety
and I just feel downright sad, not depression or anything, but I get some intense mood swings
What are you eating on low A?

postman

it may sound silly, but I feel myself be more of an introvert
skin's sebum decreases a lot
scalp gets pretty itchy and hair sheds more than usual
anxiety
and I just feel downright sad, not depression or anything, but I get some intense mood swings
I get like that when I've had too much rice. Maybe it's from the aluminum, I don't know. I don't want to eat rice any more.

Tarmander

I get like that when I've had too much rice. Maybe it's from the aluminum, I don't know. I don't want to eat rice any more.
Same, I can do Rice for 3 days or so in a row before I need to switch to potatoes...if I stick with rice I start to feel strange.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals