Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

m_arch

Regulating all the parameters of a good old camera looks like a child game, and they invented the automatic that does it all alone!
lol, all that rises must go down, and the reverse. So whatever the solution, there will be the same result, and as closing a circle, both ends result in getting at the same place! :lol:
So, fast from time to time to change the direction of the tide, drink your pee for contrarian endocrinology, get your red light from the sun, work outside in fresh air, get away from chemicals and EMF, and you will save the money of your supps, of your analysis, of your workout place, of your red light device, and more...! You will need less money to live and save also on yoga classes, coaching and be happy! :)::angelic:
What are people doing for hobby? Walk, hike, garden, hunt, fish, all that we were meant to be doing all the time, in groups of course, for soothing what hurts and for increasing ocytocin... :kiss: :grouphug2

whats this about drinking your pee???

gbolduev

We know it is a NPT. That doesn't mean that no one can make a counter argument. If you perceive an argument as "Peat," that is irrelevant. That is just you dodging the argument.

These topics were already discussed and I explained my position. I just don't want to repeat it over and over again.
This thread basically tells that Peat is wrong about CO2 which was already proven by many people with actual ABG and VBG tests. You age, you retain CO2= that is the trend. Not the opposite. this is from actual tests. not some studies or internet bs. MattyB claimed he sees the same results in his practice.

I explained about the sugar intake. And you by giving me remarks like rice is sugar and you eat it , tells me you did not get the idea of what I am saying.

If you don;t like or agree with my ideas and have your own opinion, you dont have to be on this thread. I outlined the principles of what I think is the system how the body works.
So on this thread people are trying to explore this route.

These topics were already discussed and I explained my position. I just don't want to repeat it over and over again.

Then just link to where you've said it before. Do you know how to do that?

This thread basically tells that Peat is wrong about CO2 which was already proven by many people with actual ABG and VBG tests. You age, you retain CO2= that is the trend. Not the opposite. this is from actual tests. not some studies or internet bs. MattyB claimed he sees the same results in his practice.

You mean like the one you posted about the lady with late stage COPD from chain smoking her whole life who was also taking several antidepressants?

You age, you retain CO2= that is the trend. Not the opposite.

Everyone ages. Wolverine doesn't exist.

I like CO2:

cd.jpeg

thx RT

And you by giving me remarks like rice is sugar and you eat it , tells me you did not get the idea of what I am saying.

No, what are you saying? That you actually believe that people use pure sucrose as their only or even main carbohydrate source? Because no one does that. Rice is pure sugar. It converts very quickly. Rice is life. And no one just uses rice without other sources of minerals. Rice also digests differently than pure sucrose. Very differently, not to mention that sucrose is half fructose.

If you don;t like or agree with my ideas and have your own opinion, you dont have to be on this thread. I outlined the principles of what I think is the system how the body works.
So on this thread people are trying to explore this route.

Don't try to Putin me. I'll post where and what I want within forum rules.

gbolduev

You mean like the one you posted about the lady with late stage COPD from chain smoking her whole life who was also taking several antidepressants?

I like CO2:

View attachment 6750

thx RT

No, what are you saying? That you actually believe that people use pure sucrose as their only or even main carbohydrate source? Because no one does that. Rice is pure sugar. It converts very quickly. Rice is life. And no one just uses rice without other sources of minerals. Rice also digests differently than pure sucrose.

I like CO2:

View attachment 6750

thx RT

No, what are you saying? That you actually believe that people use pure sucrose as their only or even main carbohydrate source? Because no one does that. Rice is pure sugar. It converts very quickly. Rice is life. And no one just uses rice without other sources of minerals. Rice also digests differently than pure sucrose.

I dont want to link anything to Peat promoters here. Not enough time. That is why I asked Georgi to stay off this thread, since we re doing non Peat stuff here. This thread is about practicing different approach. Not arguing approaches.
You can post anywhere you want. but from now on you will be ignored. I have no idea what posses people to post in other people's threads that they dont agree with. Seems like a waste of time

You seem to go around and twist my ideas without even understanding them , then you make statements on this thread and I have to go around again and link what I said before to explain where your statements are twisted? LOL I have no idea why people do that.

Last edited:

gbolduev

Fasting are not for fast oxidizers. Fast oxidizers do bad on fasting. and they should never fast

So most people that do well on Peat, will not do good on fasting, and it is not good for them

opiath

@gbolduev
What would be a safe dose of pregnenolone used as a patch for someone who is very low on cholesterol and doesn't make enough hormones?
By safe I mean low enough to not inhibit P450scc too much.

gbolduev

@gbolduev
What would be a safe dose of pregnenolone used as a patch for someone who is very low on cholesterol and doesn't make enough hormones?
By safe I mean low enough to not inhibit P450scc too much.

How do you know that you dont make cholesterol, may be you are converting tons of it into pregnenolone already to support your oxidation rate, since you are hyperventilating.

isnt yor 450cc already ramped up huge? I dont remember your situation , just giving possibilities

opiath

How do you know that you dont make cholesterol, may be you are converting tons of it into pregnenolone already to support your oxidation rate, since you are hyperventilating.

isnt yor 450cc already ramped up huge? I dont remember your situation , just giving possibilities

I reach that conclusion because:
1.LDL is very low on test
2.Morning Cortisol is low on test
3.Even though I have high adrenaline I don't breath in too much. My body just doesn't want the oxygen.
I'm just not producing enough CO2. In the rare moments when my body automatically starts doing deep breaths I feel really really
really good (usually after succesfully digesting saturated fat).
4.Egg yolks partially restore my bile flow and warm me up. And it is not the choline.
5. 50mg of pregnenolone gives me a face uplifting effect.

gbolduev

I reach that conclusion because:
1.LDL is very low on test
2.Morning Cortisol is low on test
3.Even though I have high adrenaline I don't breath in too much. My body just doesn't want the oxygen.
I'm just not producing enough CO2. In the rare moments when my body automatically starts doing deep breaths I feel really really
really good (usually after succesfully digesting saturated fat).
4.Egg yolks partially restore my bile flow and warm me up. And it is not the choline.
5. 50mg of pregnenolone gives me a face uplifting effect.

where is your progesterone may be it is sky high, where is your aldosterone

the only important one is point 2

Lets make sure you are low on all hormones

Xisca

My hot flashes are receding!
I can still not sleep more than 6 hours/night, and wake up for peeing reasons.
The changes I did, and the ones I did not.
I still take progest-e, and still have some light turkeish coffee.
I eat less times/day, but more.
I went very low in cheese and higher in olive oil.
A bit lower in fruits and higher in veggies, salads and cooked.
The one day I forgot to take orange juice and olive oil, I had that bad liver pressure.
I tried to come back to betaine HCl, but I think I felt bad with it.
I have as high as I can feel ok in proteins, mainly fish and cuttlefish. Eggs as usual, but I was craving them during a few days I had none.
I just notice that little by little I wanted less meat, and it might come from having eaten more cheese (organic raw goat and natural rennet!). I did not feel ok the one time I ate the same cheese but aged.

opiath

Aldosterone was high last time I checked, upper range limit, but I eat more salt since then.
I have not tested progesterone.

Xisca

I cannot understand the common statement from Peaters that lipolysis is what impedes the correct use of glucose by cells.
During 2 years, I reduced my fat intake and upped a lot my sugar intake. And my organic acid test this spring said :
"Fatty Acid Metabolism - No Abnormality Found"
But... glucose oxidation and ATP production have a problem, as I have too much L-lactate and succinate.
No abnormality found in B-Complex Vitamin Markers, Methylation Cofactor Markers. no oxydative damage.

When I say I feel lactic acid, and felt so all my life, well my felt sense is as good as the lab!
Conclusion, pushing sugar did not help. Or what?

I would not say that lipolysis is the problem, but that there is a problem that the body solves by burning available fuels the way it does.
I am almost sure to be a slow oxidizer, but it cannot be reduced to "those who sit and eat sugar", as it has never been the case for me.
My life style surely helped me not develop some common problems, as I was a low sugar eater always.

peep

I cannot understand the common statement from Peaters that lipolysis is what impedes the correct use of glucose by cells.
During 2 years, I reduced my fat intake and upped a lot my sugar intake. And my organic acid test this spring said :
But... glucose oxidation and ATP production have a problem, as I have too much L-lactate and succinate.
No abnormality found in B-Complex Vitamin Markers, Methylation Cofactor Markers. no oxydative damage.

When I say I feel lactic acid, and felt so all my life, well my felt sense is as good as the lab!

I would not say that lipolysis is the problem, but that there is a problem that the body solves by burning available fuels the way it does.
I am almost sure to be a slow oxidizer, but it cannot be reduced to "those who sit and eat sugar", as it has never been the case for me.
My life style surely helped me not develop some common problems, as I was a low sugar eater always.

I might have similar problems. My lactate + pyruvate is way too high. Have you got Pyruvate tested?

In my understanding if pyruvate is high and cant get to acetyl coA with pyruvate dehydrogynase then there is only the lactate way left.
In this case I was told there is "mitochondrial" damage / disfunction.
F1.large.jpg

Xisca

My pyruvate is <DL, no problem. I do not know the difference with you! My signs are that I get pains and aches with normal activities, and that more normal activities make me better! ...until I cool down.

And in my citric acid cycle, the only bad thing is high succinate. I was told to take CoQ10.

noodle

@noodle that is ******* crazy. Why on earth are you supplementing 10g? It not only upsets biotin but others too. Have you ever heard the saying that less is more?

There are lots of people doing that b5 anti acne thing. with ranges from 5-10g per day.
It says that it would decrease sebum production. But in reality as Gbolduev said it creates a imbalance in b vitamins like biotin deficiency. But thats the way it works.
You create B vitamin deficiency and those sides are dry skin... -> dry skin -> less sebum

I think thats pretty stupid. But if you are desperate, you will try anything that could help. Even with no understanding.

peep

My pyruvate is <DL, no problem. I do not know the difference with you! My signs are that I get pains and aches with normal activities, and that more normal activities make me better! ...until I cool down.

And in my citric acid cycle, the only bad thing is high succinate. I was told to take CoQ10.

Me too, my Co q10 is 0,48 mg/l (range 0,9 - 1,4)

even after supplementing it with 300-400 mg per day sublingual.

Might be different but i would say we both have mitochondrial problems?

Last edited:

gbolduev

Exactly. Peaters dont get that PH balance is what going to steer you one side or another.

Xisca

Me too, my Co q10 is 0,48 mg/l (range 0,9 - 1,4) even after supplementing it with 400mg per day sublingual. Might be different but i would say we both have mitochondrial problems?
Well... that is why I speak about what is visible! What does it cause to you? How is the rest of your citric cycle? CoQ10 was a blood test?

I look for the way to convince my cells to burn glucose properly and produce more ATP, and CO2. That is why I am interested in CO2 and in pH etc. I have to breathe out more CO2, fine and I agree, but I did this most of my life by working outside, and it did not change the pattern. And I have no candida who produce an extra CO2. I don't know what else there can be....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals