Gallbladder drain experience (cholecystostomy)

J.R.K

It seems absorbable enough….

“Calcium carbonate is the most common form of calcium in nature, making up seashells, coral reefs and limestone. It is also the cheapest and most widely available form of calcium in supplements.

Studies in rats and piglets confirm that eggshells are a rich calcium source. Moreover, they are absorbed as effectively as pure calcium carbonate (2Trusted Source, 5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source).

Some even suggest its absorption is better than that of purified calcium carbonate supplements.

A study in isolated cells found that calcium absorption was up to 64% greater from eggshell powder compared to pure calcium carbonate. Researchers attributed these effects to certain proteins found in eggshells (1Trusted Source).

In addition to calcium and protein, eggshells also contain small amounts of other minerals, including strontium, fluoride, magnesium and selenium. Just like calcium, these minerals may play a role in bone health (3Trusted Source, 7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source,”
An interesting article @Rinse & rePeat thank you for posting it. The one aspect they do not mention though is the calcium to phosphate ratio. I think this might be a bigger factor to take into consideration basing it upon caloric intake. What are your thoughts on ratios between these two dietary mineral intakes?

An interesting article @Rinse & rePeat thank you for posting it. The one aspect they do not mention though is the calcium to phosphate ratio. I think this might be a bigger factor to take into consideration basing it upon caloric intake. What are your thoughts on ratios between these two dietary mineral intakes?
I think drinking milk takes care of those details, taking supplements you have to do the balancing act.

J.R.K

I think drinking milk takes care of those details, taking supplements you have to do the balancing act.
My thoughts were more on milk being quite well balanced in this ratio, but we do not just drink milk as our primary energy source. There could be lamb chops, or beef roasts, for some people pork, would balancing with yogurts or cheese be enough of an offset for the variety we like to enjoy in your opinion? How do you like handle this issue of variety in your life, if you don’t mind sharing?

My thoughts were more on milk being quite well balanced in this ratio, but we do not just drink milk as our primary energy source. There could be lamb chops, or beef roasts, for some people pork, would balancing with yogurts or cheese be enough of an offset for the variety we like to enjoy in your opinion? How do you like handle this issue of variety in your life, if you don’t mind sharing?
There are several different types of stones, with differing reasons for getting them….

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals