Gaining Height Using Diet

CDT

Is there any supplement or type of food arrangement or even exercises that can help with gaining height? Just wanted to hear your opinions, and thanks in advance for the response!

Hugh Johnson

When will they learn?

Not really, stretching the spine can help, I think there is a story on that by Pavel Tsatouline. DHEA I think helped Peat a little. A good diet mostly prevents you from becoming shorter.

At 20 years old as a guy, I would say it is still possible. And I strongly believe milk drinking is a huge determinant of height. Anecdotally, I was just talking to my kids dental hygienist about it. We were talking about when kids stop growing and she said for girls usually 14 or 15 and 18 or 19 for boys but then she said "But I grew 2 inches after high school so who knows." So then I said "Were you a big milk drinker?" (because I am always trying to prove my theory that milk drinkers are taller) And she says surprised "Yes, I was a huge milk drinker. I used to drink half a gallon a day. My mom hated it." My theory is that milk keeps the growth plates open and possibly can even re-open them if they haven't been closed too long.

baccheion

I'd say linear growth is already done at that age, but I suppose you may as well try. Have you checked to see if growth plates are still open?

There's been some association between niacin and linear growth, likely due to its effect of increasing growth hormone. I'm not sure how well it works once puberty begins. There's also something regarding melatonin, as the receptors are said to be associated with mesenchymal stem cell differentiation. MK-677. Aromatase inhibition to delay growth plate closure (if not already closed). Androgenic diet, iodine protocol, D + K, (chelated/TRAACS) magnesium, and a multivitamin either way.
At 20 years old as a guy, I would say it is still possible. And I strongly believe milk drinking is a huge determinant of height. Anecdotally, I was just talking to my kids dental hygienist about it. We were talking about when kids stop growing and she said for girls usually 14 or 15 and 18 or 19 for boys but then she said "But I grew 2 inches after high school so who knows." So then I said "Were you a big milk drinker?" (because I am always trying to prove my theory that milk drinkers are taller) And she says surprised "Yes, I was a huge milk drinker. I used to drink half a gallon a day. My mom hated it." My theory is that milk keeps the growth plates open and possibly can even re-open them if they haven't been closed too long.
During puberty, milk can increase IGF-1 and the size of the upper body. Maybe it's also relevant during earlier phases of growth. Consuming enough calories (maintaining metabolism, hormone synthesis, thyroid function, IGF-1/HGH secretion, etc) results in better/full widening and bone density/diameter increases (mainly upper body again).

Last edited:

Velve921

From the age 27 to 30 while Peating, changing my life style, adding ELDOA exercises, I gained 1/2 an inch in height.

I'm now 32 and my weight has gone from 175 to 245 and most people think I look like I weigh 190-200. I've gained muscle but it makes sense my bones are on a whole new level density.

If you look at all these components, combining good energetic nutrition to further prevent the break down of the organism combined with movement/activity to reduce the break down of range of motion is a simple mindset.

For 1 month now I've been doing inclined bed therapy and loving it. I'm curious to see the added effect over time as the slight incline will have an accumulative effect over time of decompressing the spine.

fradon

Is there any supplement or type of food arrangement or even exercises that can help with gaining height? Just wanted to hear your opinions, and thanks in advance for the response!

eating more fat or even becoming fat might make you grow taller if you are still growing. some people dont stop growing till like 23

there was an article i ran into the other day about butter and pufa and its effect on growth hieght. PUFA block testosterone and they increases estrgoen which increases growth hormone.

the product was called OLEO which is a margarine PUFA

the effects were a 2 inch height increase with pufa and butter had half that.

i'm sure it would not work for everybody but i did eat a lot of crisco when i was a kid. grandma loved crisco and cooked and baked everthing with it. i was fat kid but i am also the tallest one in my family.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals