Help with strong adhd, insomnia, low energy overall

My insomnia came back really strong yesterday. I have more energy at night than during the day, I don’t know if there is a connection but I have strong adhd and insomnia, I have relatives with bipolar disorder, which is linked to insomnia as well, I think there is a link in the root cause, my choline and calcium intakes increased but my symptoms came back. Yesterday I had a pizza with beer, sometimes when i drink beer I have insomnia. Maybe am I slow to metaboliza alcool? So I know it looks confuse but I put the possible factor so someone may have some insight about my situation. Thanks
You are on ray peat forum and you know that everything is about energy here. Insomnia is always linked to stress. Stress increases free fatty acids oxidation, inhibits energy production and causes damage, blocking it will treat your insomnia. Everytime you eat a meal with fat, take some aspirin or niacinamide so you force glucose oxidation.
You may be low in carbohydrates, some people will need more carbs than others mostly because not everyone is energy efficient. In my experience, eating less than 400g of carbs, makes it hard to concentrate and dissociation is sometimes present. When I exceed 500g, with some aspirin, caffeine and b3, I feel like a superhuman. I will make a thread after one month to show my experience with high doses of aspirin and niacinamide. I am at week 2. I've tried it also before but intermittent.
Food helps.