Frequent Peristalsis With Every Progesterone Dose, Help Please!

bionicheart

I started taking 30-60mg of progesterone (progest-e/healthnatura) daily about a little over a week ago and I have had a bowel movement after each dose,(about 9-12mg at a time), most times with urgency, lots of noises in my lower intestines too. Sometimes I get really warm and/or anxious too. Is this normal?
My first thoughts are, is my body pushing out excess estrogen?
Is my thyroid becoming activated? (before dosing was/is TSH 1.89) or maybe too much vitamin E..?
I'm at a loss, it feels like everything I eat passes through me quickly, so I'm feeling weak and my feet have been hurting more (I'm on my feet most of the day for work).
I recently quit smoking cannabis too, if this has anything to do with it. I know I need to get more protein and calories, which is hard because I have no appetite coming off cannabis.
I'm also taking 7.5mg of Mirtazapine at night, which generally causes stubborn constipation, so I find it really weird that I'm breaking through it effortlessly... it no longer improves my appetite : (
Thanks in advance!

June

I started taking 30-60mg of progesterone (progest-e/healthnatura) daily about a little over a week ago and I have had a bowel movement after each dose,(about 9-12mg at a time), most times with urgency, lots of noises in my lower intestines too. Sometimes I get really warm and/or anxious too. Is this normal?
My first thoughts are, is my body pushing out excess estrogen?
Is my thyroid becoming activated? (before dosing was/is TSH 1.89) or maybe too much vitamin E..?
I'm at a loss, it feels like everything I eat passes through me quickly, so I'm feeling weak and my feet have been hurting more (I'm on my feet most of the day for work).
I recently quit smoking cannabis too, if this has anything to do with it. I know I need to get more protein and calories, which is hard because I have no appetite coming off cannabis.
I'm also taking 7.5mg of Mirtazapine at night, which generally causes stubborn constipation, so I find it really weird that I'm breaking through it effortlessly... it no longer improves my appetite : (
Thanks in advance!
Hi this is an old post..but how are you doing on Progesterone and the taper?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals