Forced Into Xrays For Cavities Suggestion/help

biggirlkisss

The cavities are inbetween teeth so she saying her opinon the dentis it hard to say and need xrays. I dunno if i can go to another dentist as I am on disablity and they may not cover. I don't have any savings unfournately want to food. Maybe a dentist would do it without she said hard pressed to find one. I am overwhelmed in terms of information on how one xray will be towards my goals of improving health. Thoughts? It's digital they say but that not a vaild excuse. Red light and aspirin could help reduce damage. I also have access to red led beds I could do that afterwards.

Bingo

I went to a dentist today who said she had ordered an ultrasound machine for the purpose of replacing x-ray technology in her office. She said it would model the teeth in 3D, and x-rays are totally unnecessary. Unfortunately she ordered it four or five years ago, and the FDA has not cleared it for release yet. And she wanted to do x-rays on me before she could do anything. Have you looked into treating the teeth with silver diamine fluoride instead of filling? Maybe you could find someone who would do that for you without x-rays. If you can avoid a filling in the first place you are better off.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I doubt it. and also my last dentist who was open minded aka considered himself holistic said ultrasound too low resolution. unless the machine says otherwise. Ya she says you be hard pressed but that just want she says. Hmm I'll talk to chiropractor about it.

jaakkima

From my experience, if you have anything beyond basic cleaning to have done, you'd likely spend your entire life looking in vain for a dentist who'll waive x-rays. My understanding is they can lose their license if they go against the protocol. Probably a judgement call.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

will better then states in terms of being sued. I dunno why in canada we sue a lot less.

aguilaroja

From my experience, if you have anything beyond basic cleaning to have done, you'd likely spend your entire life looking in vain for a dentist who'll waive x-rays....

My experience is similar, even after years of asking progressive dentists in many places. Viable technology to generate dental images with ultrasound has been around for decades, but without shift in dentist practice norms.

Arnold Grape

Recently I had a dental x-ray because of a tooth infection and I noticed a tangible setback in health gains, despite taking the following Progesterone; Niacinamide; aspirin protocol nearly after. These effects will probably be relative, and I did end up taking an antibiotic, so my outcome could be skewed by a number of factors. When faced with this situation, one way around it could be to tell the dental team that you have a thyroid problem and a different doctor has advised you to not have x-rays. (I did this in a different scenario, and the outcome was successful.) Alternately, you could forgo the x-ray, take care of the tooth, and have a plan set in place to mitigate any damage done. These are your two options.

SOMO

And then there's me who received several dental X-rays to replace an old metal filling with a composite non-metallic material and am fine.

X-rays should only be done a few times throughout someone's life. If you're going to the dentist every 3 months, you're being exposed to needless radiation IMO.

Travis

The cavities are inbetween teeth so she saying her opinon the dentis it hard to say and need xrays. I dunno if i can go to another dentist as I am on disablity and they may not cover. I don't have any savings unfournately want to food. Maybe a dentist would do it without she said hard pressed to find one. I am overwhelmed in terms of information on how one xray will be towards my goals of improving health. Thoughts? It's digital they say but that not a vaild excuse. Red light and aspirin could help reduce damage. I also have access to red led beds I could do that afterwards.

There are dozens of studies linking dental X-rays to thyroid cancer, and some with risk ratios as high as ten. The dentists and para-dentists surely know about the correlations, and will likely leave the room for that reason. When they're gone, you can perhaps protect your thyroid with that stupid lead-lined blanket they give you.

Why the thyroid you may ask? I personally think that it has something to do with its high iodide concentration. If you take a look at certain lists of physical properties you can see that the iodine atom has a radiographic cross section on par with that of lead, something that should increase the amount of X-ray energy absorbed by the thyroid. This increased energy absorption turns-out not to be protective, as it would be expected to be re-remitted from the iodine atom in the form of an alpha or β-particles (e⁻).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals