Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

Jing

Didn't learn much science in school, did you?
I understand clearly how satellites supposedly work on your fantasy world. But it's irrelevant because you can still have satellites over a flat plane but you are too closed minded that you think it would only work on a sphere.

Also your argument about not learning much at school is so dumb because school will also teach you vaccines are good and pufa are good .

Jing

That was a whole lot of nothing about the topic. Writing off thousands of orbiting satellites because you don't trust anyone is not an argument.
**** me you are really thick In the head actually starting to think you don't have a brain you are so dumb it's crazy . Satellites can work on a flat plane and a sphere earth. But no you can only think your way is the only way .

Perry Staltic

I understand clearly how satellites supposedly work on your fantasy world. But it's irrelevant because you can still have satellites over a flat plane but you are too closed minded that you think it would only work on a sphere.

Also your argument about not learning much at school is so dumb because school will also teach you vaccines are good and pufa are good .

Genius, how does a satellite in geosynchronous orbit that is moving at very high speed keep from shooting off into space?

InChristAlone

@Jing so you believe that everyone who has access to the images from thousands of satellites spanning many different countries are under constant surveillance by the gov't to prevent them from being a whistleblower? And that all other high altitude photos are also fake?

InChristAlone

**** me you are really thick In the head actually starting to think you don't have a brain you are so dumb it's crazy . Satellites can work on a flat plane and a sphere earth. But no you can only think your way is the only way .
Ad hominem attacks can get you banned from the forum for good.

V

valdz

Ever since the pandemic started I felt in a twilight zone because everyone around me was swallowing up lies. I feel that has been magnified ten times after reading your post @valdz . You haven't addressed ANY of the multiple threads I have posted showing evidence, when something doesn't fit the flat earth model it is thrown out which is the textbook definition of cognitive dissonance. And still no accurate flight path data from the flat earth map with stretched out and re-arranged continents.
Have you read the scriptures I posted from the previous pages? Have you gone outside and look at the sky? Thank you for expressing your feelings and I'm sorry you felt like that... Tell me about it. I'm surrounded with vaxxed people everyday and when I tell them about the side effects of the mrna shot they look at me I'm nuts or conspiracy theorist, or with mental issue, and tell me that there's no evidence of harmful effects b/c they had no significant reactions from it.

flight maps:
flight maps.jpeg

Abu Dhabi to Ft. Worth TX. Global map vs Flat Earth map.
flightmap.jpeg

Doesn't the military use FE map?

I found their asylum

So many people seach "flat earth" that google picked up on it and had to change the algorithm. Guess what else they made to debunk flat earth? Perry, you found it! But of course, I'm that only one person that told you, so it doesn't count. Not surprised. But do you even question why they do that? What are they hiding?

lol it really is a cult,,, a bible cult
Lol. Does that mean, bible burning?

I had no idea this mental health issue existed.
You didn't? Ha ha. Wait til your world stops spinning.

None of these things you post are "proof" of a flat earth.

Genesis 1:1 states "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." But that's a translation. In Hebrew, the word used for "God" was "elohim," and it's a plural. It's always a plural in Genesis. And there are no capital letters. So really, it's stating that gods created heaven and earth. But what does this have to do with the Earth being "Flat," which is not a 3D object?

First page of WHAT? If you read the text right under "Making Assumptions," it's clear they are making these assumptions to simplify a difficult equation. Considering this is an INTRODUCTION, they may want to introduce concepts in a simpler form before bringing in all details. It doesn't prove anything about the shape of the Earth.

Doesn't matter if it's real or fake. It's only evidence of Wilbur Voliva's opinion, it doesn't prove anything about the shape of the Earth, one way or another.

So what? One out of context photo of from the Navy? What is this supposed to be, a model? If you are claiming this is the whole Earth, how do you claim they photographed it?

Again, not proof of anything.
There are about 200 verses in the Bible about our stationary unmovable earth. You should take a look... In some bibles Gen 1 is in the first page, is what I meant to say... Do you think the Bible is a reliable source? Ha deprogramming is def not my expertise. Lol. You're right about the vaxxed program, 9/11 etc but it goes farther than that and umm, flat earth isn't new. No need to push "globe" belief. You already got the govt, NASA, large entities, like a huge umbrella lying to us about everything. Keeps the business running. You already know that but Idk what else to give you as proof besides scriptures and studying nature. Why don't you do your own research? Do you ever question the ball earth? You seem very knowledgeable about the scriptures, can you prove the globe theory using scriptures?.. Disinfo agent! Lol. Yuu funeee! If you think I am then I will gladly leave RPF, (I'm still looking for the "delete account" option)... If you want to find truth look in nature. How bout the moon? What do you see stamp on the moon? Is it a reflection? Like a mirror? Nature doesn't lie.

opson123

You need to explain to me why you think a less dense object would go down and a more dense object could go up? This would go against laws of nature. If you want to make a dense object such as an apple go upwards then just change the medium it is in, put the apple under water then let go and watch it go up. This is all you need to understand this it's so easy the medium determines where an object goes. You don’t need some magical force for this .
I'll try again since boris failed.

My previous example "mass of unfreezing water floating in space with a rock in the center", is almost what you're proposing. There is no "gravity", but there is no earth either. You could also remove the water and place the rock in empty space, empty space certainly is less dense than a rock. Water just hopefully makes it easier to visualize.

In your hypothesis the direction towards the earth is down, so objects fall towards it when the medium around the object is less dense and can't support it. In my example there is no earth so which way is down? The rock has equal amounts water around it so it should fall somewhere since water can't support it, but it can't since nowhere is down. Now we add the earth in a random place around the mass of water and that direction, according to you, becomes down and the rock falls to the ground. No we remove the earth and place it on the opposite side and the rock falls there. Wherever we place the earth around the mass of water, the rock falls there, because the direction of the earth is now "down".

Why is earth the "down"? When we place the earth next to the mass of water, some force now acts on the rock (and water) that attracts it towards the earth and vice versa, so the rock falls towards the earth, or "down". We happen to call this force of attraction gravity. Gravity, or some random name, is the best explanation so far explaining this attraction phenomenon.

Yes, it's a really simplified situation that can't happen in real life, but you can hopefully understand what I have been trying to make you understand by asking "why do denser objects fall towards the earth and not towards the sky". "Because an object is denser than its surrounding medium" or "down is down" doesn't explain this.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

There are about 200 verses in the Bible about our stationary unmovable earth. You should take a look... In some bibles Gen 1 is in the first page, is what I meant to say... Do you think the Bible is a reliable source? Ha deprogramming is def not my expertise. Lol. You're right about the vaxxed program, 9/11 etc but it goes farther than that and umm, flat earth isn't new. No need to push "globe" belief. You already got the govt, NASA, large entities, like a huge umbrella lying to us about everything. Keeps the business running. You already know that but Idk what else to give you as proof besides scriptures and studying nature. Why don't you do your own research? Do you ever question the ball earth? You seem very knowledgeable about the scriptures, can you prove the globe theory using scriptures?.. Disinfo agent! Lol. Yuu funeee! If you think I am then I will gladly leave RPF, (I'm still looking for the "delete account" option)... If you want to find truth look in nature. How bout the moon? What do you see stamp on the moon? Is it a reflection? Like a mirror? Nature doesn't lie.

For some reason I had thought in the back of my mind that flat-earthism derived from carnal biblical interpretations. That's why I said in one of my earliest posts that it was a medieval view, ie, dark ages of the church. Looks like it's really a thing. Maybe it's roots are more modern than the dark ages. I bet people who think like this are part of the KJV-only cult.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BuwfYXK0g9oEoDB9CTjR_IQMIiI1HYFe/view

yerrag

Can you link the experiment, I can't find anything when I searched it other than a documentary with a small experiment that made headlines and was debunked. Nothing about Brazilian scientists.

View: https://youtu.be/uge-X8vaxd0?t=2909

Just click and you will see it at the timestamp.

Let me be clear I have no training, but what I am good at is voraciously learning what I don't understand, friends and family come to me with their health problems because of it, one of them thinks I should have been a researcher. I don't need to be right, but what I can't stand is ignorance. If someone doesn't understand the physics of our world to explain phenomenon then learn about it! Research research research! Without the equations that have been figured out long long ago you would say the earth looks flat. But it wouldn't hold any weight in any scientific discussion because we have already figured out what the curvature is. The earth IS huge, very very huge. We are specks on the huge earth.
I'm glad you are doing the research. I rather not though, not sure I would put time into it. I fear I will be swallowed by a blackhole. Am more into another. field and sub`field= heath- mine. As it is a black hole! No disrespect meant.

If you don't know physics you wouldn't know how to calculate the horizon and what things would look like based on the radius of the earth. Using the cascade mountain example from before this is what a flat plane would have looked like:
south sister flat with lines.jpg

Mt Rainier would have been towering over Olallie and would be the tallest in this photo, but it isn't Rainier and Olallie look almost the same size!!!! That is because the earth is exactly the size we have already figured out and Rainier is going over the horizon.
I never considered this, but I have to know the perspective.

V

valdz

For some reason I had thought in the back of my mind that flat-earthism derived from carnal biblical interpretations. That's why I said in one of my earliest posts that it was a medieval view, ie, dark ages of the church. Looks like it's really a thing. Maybe it's roots are more modern than the dark ages. I bet people who think like this are part of the KJV-only cult.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BuwfYXK0g9oEoDB9CTjR_IQMIiI1HYFe/view

There are plenty of people that Ik of that use kjv and still believe in the globe earth.

We’ve been duped! FE is no psyop. It’s the other way around. Here’s a good example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX4pQj4cv-w&list=PLEzivhxtxgbtyXMUyQre1g_yyGAruZw4G

Jing

Ad hominem attacks can get you banned from the forum for good.
Cool so I can be called crazy , dumb a child told I have mental issues but when I'm rude one time I could be banned if you can't take it when someone is rude to you then don't be rude to them. I'm not bothering with this anymore because there is no point when people can't understand the fact that governments lie if your source iof information is from governments and you use fantasy and "outer space" and nasa to prove your point then you are never going to understand how deep the lies go. It's impossible to get anything through to you lot because you expect me to post evidence from mainstream media saying the earth is flat because that's the only evidence you will accept. You can't understand simple facts like up and down you don't know how to do simple experiments like making objects fall to the ground then making that same object rise by changing the medium. You are so focused on stupid things like well why is down down? Lmao yh the evidence is in the experiment why down is down.....

You can't understand how what we see and experience in everyday life can also happen on a flat plane see how I'm open minded and can say these things can work on both models but no you can only have it your way it can only happen on a globe earth because you are so closed minded and only believe what governments tell you . Go get double jabbed and get your booster shots because governments know best and they would never lie to you . You keep watching your history channel "conspiracies" and believe you are woke ???

Perry Staltic

Cool so I can be called crazy , dumb a child told I have mental issues but when I'm rude one time I could be banned if you can't take it when someone is rude to you then don't be rude to them. I'm not bothering with this anymore because there is no point when people can't understand the fact that governments lie if your source iof information is from governments and you use fantasy and "outer space" and nasa to prove your point then you are never going to understand how deep the lies go. It's impossible to get anything through to you lot because you expect me to post evidence from mainstream media saying the earth is flat because that's the only evidence you will accept. You can't understand simple facts like up and down you don't know how to do simple experiments like making objects fall to the ground then making that same object rise by changing the medium. You are so focused on stupid things like well why is down down? Lmao yh the evidence is in the experiment why down is down.....

You can't understand how what we see and experience in everyday life can also happen on a flat plane see how I'm open minded and can say these things can work on both models but no you can only have it your way it can only happen on a globe earth because you are so closed minded and only believe what governments tell you . Go get double jabbed and get your booster shots because governments know best and they would never lie to you . You keep watching your history channel "conspiracies" and believe you are woke ???

It seems that flat-earthers whole schtick is the government lies, therefore they are lying about the shape of the earth. Non sequitur

Perry Staltic

You can't understand how what we see and experience in everyday life can also happen on a flat plane

How can an airplane take off from and land at the same airport by only flying in a straight line on a flat earth?

InChristAlone

Have you read the scriptures I posted from the previous pages? Have you gone outside and look at the sky? Thank you for expressing your feelings and I'm sorry you felt like that... Tell me about it. I'm surrounded with vaxxed people everyday and when I tell them about the side effects of the mrna shot they look at me I'm nuts or conspiracy theorist, or with mental issue, and tell me that there's no evidence of harmful effects b/c they had no significant reactions from it.

flight maps:
View attachment 29021

Abu Dhabi to Ft. Worth TX. Global map vs Flat Earth map.
View attachment 29023
Doesn't the military use FE map?

So many people seach "flat earth" that google picked up on it and had to change the algorithm. Guess what else they made to debunk flat earth? Perry, you found it! But of course, I'm that only one person that told you, so it doesn't count. Not surprised. But do you even question why they do that? What are they hiding?

Lol. Does that mean, bible burning?

You didn't? Ha ha. Wait til your world stops spinning.

I don't have time this weekend to really study this. The FE map just looks like a globe map placed flat which makes the routes look "normal", whereas the flight paths on a globe don't make sense because of the curvature of the earth. You'd have to understand all that goes into a flight path before making conclusions that the flight paths don't make sense. None of us have went to training for becoming a pilot so I don't expect any of us to really understand. But I have given routes that would NEVER add up on a flat earth map. So instead of bringing in new graphics to muddy the waters, address those routes.

tankasnowgod

There are about 200 verses in the Bible about our stationary unmovable earth. You should take a look... In some bibles Gen 1 is in the first page, is what I meant to say...
Whenever anyone quotes scriptures, they always use Chapter and Verse. Like Genesis 1:23, John 3:16, or Psalms 82:6. I saw nothing in Genesis that says the Earth is flat, nor that it is stationary.
Do you think the Bible is a reliable source?
Depends on what you are using it for. Not a reliable source for determining the shape of the Earth, especially when it makes no specific claims to such a thing.
Ha deprogramming is def not my expertise. Lol. You're right about the vaxxed program, 9/11 etc but it goes farther than that and umm, flat earth isn't new. No need to push "globe" belief. You already got the govt, NASA, large entities, like a huge umbrella lying to us about everything.
They are deceptive about many things, but they don't "lie about everything." Lying about "everything" is pretty much impossible.
Keeps the business running. You already know that but Idk what else to give you as proof besides scriptures and studying nature.
I didn't see any claims in the scriptures, and my own experience with nature tells me the Earth is certainly not flat. And the "Flat Earth" model seems to be contradicted by sunsets, lunar eclipses, direct flights from South America to South Africa and Austraila, and so forth. You haven't even presented a "Flat Earth" map with a scale.
Why don't you do your own research?
I have.
Do you ever question the ball earth?
Sure have, and it still seems to be the best representation of this planet we are living on.
You seem very knowledgeable about the scriptures, can you prove the globe theory using scriptures?..
Ummm, wut? What does either one of those things have to do with the other? Can you prove the existence of video games using scriptures? If not, does that mean video games don't exist?
Disinfo agent! Lol. Yuu funeee! If you think I am then I will gladly leave RPF, (I'm still looking for the "delete account" option)...
You might be. But I don't know why you would let my opinion influence your presence on this forum.
If you want to find truth look in nature. How bout the moon? What do you see stamp on the moon?
A stamp? Like, a postage stamp? Or an embossed image? Uh, no. Not even sure what you are asking here.
Is it a reflection? Like a mirror?
What? No. Certainly not like a mirror.
Nature doesn't lie.
True, but she seems to be misinterpreted by some.

tankasnowgod

Oil Platforms rise way above the waterline, and therefore, the horizon. The fact that you can see a 150-250 foot oil platform from 30 miles away would still be expected, even with the drop in curvature. Using the 8 inches drop in curvature, about 20 feet of the platform would be hidden. You'd still see over 90% of the platform that is above the water, basically only missing about 20 feet of the support beams.

Now, if he could show a 200 foot oil platform located 300-400 miles out still visible...... that would be something.

Last edited:

Jinzo

Oil Platforms rise way above the waterline, and therefore, the horizon. The fact that you can see a 150-250 foot oil platform from 30 miles away would still be expected, even with the drop in curvature. Using the 8 inches drop in curvature, about 20 feet of the platform would be hidden. You'd still see over 90% of the platform that is above the water, basically only missing about 20 feet of the support beams.

Now, if he could show a 200 foot oil platform located 300-400 miles out still visible...... that would be something.

Well the 31.82 mile distance is not for the oil platforms but actually for the Anacapa Arch which is 85 feet in height appearing at 5:07 in the video appearing beside one of the platforms.

The height of the camera is 1.5 ft meaning it should be about 1.5 mile distance from the camera to the horizon. The earth's curvature is actually 8 inches per mile squared. So for the first mile the obstruction/curvature would indeed be 8 inches. But the second mile would be 8 inches x 4 (which is 2 miles squared) equaling 32 inches. The third mile 8 x 9 = 72 inches. And so on until we reach mile 31.82 where if we follow the calculation there should be a whopping 613 ft of height that is obstructed. Yet the Anacapa Arch height of 85 ft is still completely visible. I haven't done the exact calculations for all the oil platforms but I'm pretty sure some should also be significantly obstructed or completely hidden. Platform Grace for example at 4:13 is 19.8 miles distance. Should be obstructed 223 ft. The thing is only 122 ft tall and should be completely hidden with 100 ft to spare...yet there it is....

Here's a short explanation of the math:

Here is a calculator for measuring the Earth's curve. You can plug in the distances for the oil platforms and see how much each should be obstructed

Now I think usually being able to see a little farther than is seemingly possible with the curvature calculation is explained by atmospheric refraction. But wow...I don't know if it has ever happened to this degree. Or if its even possible. And during weather conditions and a time presented at 0:40 in the vid that I don't think is particularly conducive to atmospheric refraction? I'm not an expert though by any means and am not that deep into this so maybe somebody else can chime in. Seems interesting.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

How do you explain that people can travel starting from east America, to Europe, then Asia, then fly over the Pacific, and then reach west America without turning back if the Earth is not a sphere ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals