Fatal Salicylate Poisoning after Topical Application

Nokoni

Not to spam or litter but in light of Touch, I've been remiss not to mention a dusty, unread book on my shelf called Touching.

Amazon product ASIN 0060960280View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0060960280
Looks great. I believe I've read some Montagu books long ago. Never saw that one tho. Back in those days you had to browse in a book store or library and pick from whatever was in stock. But I'm sure he's legit. Maybe give it a look sometime. Probably significant overlap with the book I mentioned. But you need to be set up for physical books. Every time I moved, which was many times (nokoni means wanderer in Comanche) step one was setting up the bed and step two was setting up a comfortable place to read. I don't even have such a place these days. Nearly all reading is on the screen.

OP
cjm

cjm

They've made office work so pozzed up. I wish I'd learned to weld instead. I knew a few years early on that were cool – probably like Mad Men, though I never watched that – but our overlords totally wrecked it. Along with everything else. The Ruskies and Chinese are going to eat our lunch. They don't do that BS. I told my son he should learn to speak Russian, lol.

My foreman can retire in 6 years and he's 41. He joined the union when he was 17. I'm getting in a little late but truthfully I don't see it that way, time isn't the same measuring stick for me it used to be.

The West might have gotten in its laughs, its conquests, its steals, but it's losing its identity, the center didn't hold and has been swept away into the "widening gyre." Contra Fukuyama, I think we might be at the beginning of history, i.e., a new cycle, perhaps many new cycles. Do they speak at least a little English in the motherland? :)

Last edited:
OP
cjm

cjm

nokoni means wanderer in Comanche

Nice to be crossing paths with you. It could only have been here or my well-worn paths in Baw'mer because my nomad gene has been silenced.

Nokoni

My foreman can retire in 6 years and he's 41. He joined the union when he was 17. I'm getting in a little late but truthfully I don't see it that way, time isn't the same measuring stick for me it used to be.

The West might have gotten in its laughs, its conquests, its steals, but it's losing its identity, the center didn't hold and has been swept away into the "widening gyre." Contra Fukuyama, I think we might be at the beginning of history, i.e., a new cycle, perhaps many new cycles. Do they speak at least a little English in the motherland? :)
Yeah, I sure hope Fukuyama turns out to be dead wrong. But if our overlords could find a way to win in Russia, then they might have a real shot against China. And their actual aim is to take over the world so they can pozz the whole world the same way they've done here. Needless to say I'm a big big fan of the Ruskies :) Gotta pity those poor Hohols tho. The overlords consider them completely disposable. Pitiless people in charge today.

OP
cjm

cjm

It took a week or two before I noticed that the hand I was using was oddly swollen
There was no pain or irritation

1689106180399.png

OP
cjm

cjm

Needless to say I'm a big big fan of the Ruskies

Back to skin and sh*t after this but for better or worse Russia is part of the opposition to all the clotted loons who are tragic enough to hold power and influence over us to an increasingly alarming degree.

Nokoni

Back to skin and sh*t after this but for better or worse Russia is part of the opposition to all the clotted loons who are tragic enough to hold power and influence over us to an increasingly alarming degree.
Yeah we probably hijacked this thread long enough. Gotta find some other thread to spam :)

OP
cjm

cjm

Yeah we probably hijacked this thread long enough. Gotta find some other thread to spam :)

Spread the love. I gotta go read a book. My set-up involves your prescribed comfortable place to read, which is in bed backwards (not upside down, that's how I sleep) facing a wall I prop my clogs up on. You need a big pillow and a couple little pillows, or orgami skills with a comforter so you can weave yourself a wedge, but once your backside is nice, you ground your feet and start reading.

Nokoni

Spread the love. I gotta go read a book. My set-up involves your prescribed comfortable place to read, which is in bed backwards (not upside down, that's how I sleep) facing a wall I prop my clogs up on. You need a big pillow and a couple little pillows, or orgami skills with a comforter so you can weave yourself a wedge, but once your backside is nice, you ground your feet and start reading.
I envy you. Enjoy.

OP
cjm

cjm

Looks great. I believe I've read some Montagu books long ago. Never saw that one tho. Back in those days you had to browse in a book store or library and pick from whatever was in stock. But I'm sure he's legit. Maybe give it a look sometime. Probably significant overlap with the book I mentioned. But you need to be set up for physical books. Every time I moved, which was many times (nokoni means wanderer in Comanche) step one was setting up the bed and step two was setting up a comfortable place to read. I don't even have such a place these days. Nearly all reading is on the screen.

About a quarter inch of the width of the book, pages 415-478, are references cited per chapter.

For reference, on the left betwixt the bookmarks are the references with reference to the physical copy:

PXL_20230711_210554016.PORTRAIT.jpg

---Google Pixel's machine learning is impressive. It will make the task of extracting the references almost as easy as heading over to frickin' ray peat dot com.

Nokoni

About a quarter inch of the width of the book, pages 415-478, are references cited per chapter.

For reference, on the left betwixt the bookmarks are the references with reference to the physical copy:

View attachment 52784

Google Pixel's machine learning is impressive. It will make the task of extracting the references almost as easy as heading over to frickin' ray peat dot com.
Gonna consume the text and the references? Admirable ambition. Btw, if you're a reader, you know about libgen?

OP
cjm

cjm

Nokoni

A bad one. I'm writing again aren't I. Libgen, no, how do?
add a dot "is" to the end of it, and feast. Epub reader would be mandatory. For desktop the best I've found is Calibre.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals