Faint/Weak legs

iLoveSugar

What are some things that could cause this BESIDES low blood sugar? Sugar, and thyroid supplementation don't do a darn thing. I'm having trouble keeping my balance, I feel faint, and my feet are extremely cold.

Blood pressure also seems good.

BingDing

ILSugar, anything about muscles and I think salt (sodium, really), then magnesium, and then potassium. And then all of them at the same time, LOL. The rudimentary nutrients have to be somewhat replete before the higher level control systems like hormones can be effective. That's what I think, anyway. Best to you.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I've definitely been getting enough salt over the past 4 days (6,000 mg per day), I supplement with Mag Glycinate, and drink coffee and milk. OJ hurts me right now, as do potatoes, so struggling with potassium.

BingDing

I meant that as general advice, not as a particular challenge. I think it is hard as hell to get the rudimentary nutrients right. There are endless questions about the right form, absorption, antinutrients like phytic and oxcilic acid, interactions with other nutrients, etc.

FWIW, Jenn has often advocated for potassium and uses cream of tartar as a supplement. I have not found any other potassium supplement that is better, it's quite a PITA to be honest. Lots of coconut water is my backup strategy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals