Pseudohypoglycemia

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

This sounds like overtraining to me
How does it sound like over training if training makes me feel better and resting makes me feel worse?

Also, to add to everything listed, I don't respond well to coffee at all. It gives me a slight, very very short lived boost of energy and then an hour or two later I'm back to baseline or worse. I remebr this not being the case a couple of years ago when I decided to quit coffee because of the standard reddit advice. I used to be highly sensitive, one medium cup and I'll have increased verbal acuity for hours, have trouble sleeping 16 hours later and feel lighter the entire day. No idea what this means.

mujuro

How does one know whether they're over training or not? As I mentioned before rest doesn't make me feel better, in fact the more I rest the worse I feel, and almost all my symptoms start to disappear towards the end of my workouts(and they're worst in the beginning of the workout). Also the quality of my workout has suffered significantly, I used to train much more rigorously and intensely for much longer periods of time say, five years ago. What helped you in the end or do you still suffer?

Briefly after I started experiencing these symptoms, I found that my cholesterol was low and my SBHG was incredibly high. I was taking too much T3. Your reaction to caffeine/coffee is exactly the same reaction I had at this period — intense energy and mood elevation for 10-20mins, then feeling much worse afterwards. It was truly like coke. I stopped the T3 and experienced transient hypothyroidism as my weakened thyroid tried to recover, for about 2-3 months, but I never experienced those symptoms again, and my caffeine response returned to normal. Fasting was one thing I believe made it worse. I also was so addicted to training as a stress sink that I didn’t know how to relax or what to do without it. A week of rest would have me climbing the walls, anxious, itching for gym time. Deloading became stressful. It’s a bad habit to develop.

You can lower IR by cycling carbless periods, high volume training, etc, but you gotta assess whether you have an IR problem otherwise you’re just creating more stress. I haven’t looked through your other posts but do you have any bloodwork?

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

Briefly after I started experiencing these symptoms, I found that my cholesterol was low and my SBHG was incredibly high. I was taking too much T3. Your reaction to caffeine/coffee is exactly the same reaction I had at this period — intense energy and mood elevation for 10-20mins, then feeling much worse afterwards. It was truly like coke. I stopped the T3 and experienced transient hypothyroidism as my weakened thyroid tried to recover, for about 2-3 months, but I never experienced those symptoms again, and my caffeine response returned to normal. Fasting was one thing I believe made it worse. I also was so addicted to training as a stress sink that I didn’t know how to relax or what to do without it. A week of rest would have me climbing the walls, anxious, itching for gym time. Deloading became stressful. It’s a bad habit to develop.

You can lower IR by cycling carbless periods, high volume training, etc, but you gotta assess whether you have an IR problem otherwise you’re just creating more stress. I haven’t looked through your other posts but do you have any bloodwork?
So what do you think is the appropriate amount of training I should do? I'm somewhat convinced that this is a glucose related issue, either my liver or pancreas are malfunctioning or something like Candida is eating the sugar I consume and leaves my hypoglycemic.

Different doctors tested almost 100 different vitamins, minerals, factors, hormones and other things at various times and found nothing other than an abnormal elevation of RBC and Platelets which initially the thought may be cancer but has now been attributed to mild sleep apnea. My thyroid is optimal, my glucose level never goes above 90 or below 80, my testosterone is as high as the reference range considers normal and my estrogen is in the middle of the reference range, everything's good but I feel like crap. I've gained 10 kilos in the last 6 months!

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

So today I ate some tomatoe paste and hated the taste! I will eat regular tomatoes from now on. Could Ashwagandha cause any of this? I took Ashwa today and it was a particularly bad day. I know it can lower thyroid but since I take t4 I don't think the effects will be noticeable, and I take a small 300mg dose once every week.

mujuro

So today I ate some tomatoe paste and hated the taste! I will eat regular tomatoes from now on. Could Ashwagandha cause any of this? I took Ashwa today and it was a particularly bad day. I know it can lower thyroid but since I take t4 I don't think the effects will be noticeable, and I take a small 300mg dose once every week.

Have you had reverse T3 checked?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals