Extreme stress

Well tbh I think if he was real we would all know why does he bother hiding ? Imagine parents from birth hiding from there kids and making the kids search for them it's stupid. Genuine spiritual encounters? It's all in people's heads.
He’s not hidden for everyone. When the student is ready, the teacher appears. Perhaps you aren’t ready.

OP
J

Jing

Understood. Maybe a vacation is in order - either with or without your kids.
Is there family you haven't seen in a while? Siblings/aunts uncles/grandparents?
I don't have any money to go on a vacation, and I have hardly any family.

OP
J

Jing

He’s not hidden for everyone. When the student is ready, the teacher appears. Perhaps you aren’t ready.
If he wants to appear to me then I'm ready I want him to appear to me if he is real . But this logic is stupid why does he bother playing these games? Again imagine parents hiding from there kids at birth. So can I ask have you literally seen God in front of you? With your two eyes?

If he wants to appear to me then I'm ready I want him to appear to me if he is real . But this logic is stupid why does he bother playing these games? Again imagine parents hiding from there kids at birth. So can I ask have you literally seen God in front of you? With your two eyes?
No. But just because you can’t see things with your two eyes in this world, does not negate the fact that He is real. God is Spirit. That is how you connect with Him. His Spirit comes and takes up residence in your spirit. You can ask Him to baptize you with His Spirit if you are sincere. The book of John chapter 3 in the Bible explains the process.

OP
J

Jing

No. But just because you can’t see things with your two eyes in this world, does not negate the fact that He is real. God is Spirit. That is how you connect with Him. His Spirit comes and takes up residence in your spirit. You can ask Him to baptize you with His Spirit if you are sincere.
So you have never seen him then? How do you know its not just your imagination ?

So you have never seen him then? How do you know its not just your imagination ?
Because it’s a genuine spiritual experience. Very different from one’s imagination. The spiritual world is more real than the one we can see with our natural eyes.

OP
J

Jing

Because it’s a genuine spiritual experience. Very different from one’s imagination. The spiritual world is more real than the one we can see with our natural eyes.
But what do you mean genuine spiritual experience? Schizophrenics will swear what they see and hear is real..

StrongMom

Yh you are correct I need to fix my sleep problems but I've tried soo many things with no help yes I've tried methionine no help. Problem is aswell even if I fix my sleep problems I have kids who will wake me up anyway.
I know this feeling really well. I am already stressed out if I will be able to sleep with all conditions being set right, but even with that there is this kid uncertainty, they can always wake you up. This was an additional stress for me too. Two things, first I don't know how old your kids are but things get better over time. Yes, you may need to work on that. It didn't happen naturally with one of my boys. I had to teach him to sleep alone.

Second, I have issues with my kids, too. They are on the autistic spectrum. It is not too bad but the stress is on me. I have to manage their issues.

You are not alone. We, the mothers, have a lot of load on our shoulders. But some can survive even in this environment. We need emotional support.

I
You’re asking for advice on how to get out of feeling like this. Of course when you feel like this you don’t think it will work. Sometimes you just have to go through the motions with the faith that eventually it lead to some improvement. Your highly stressed brain seems to be putting you in a defeated state. Happens to me too. But sitting and doing nothing won’t help, even if your brain is telling you that there’s nothing that will help.

Here’s what helps me:
- Walk. A lot. Even when you don’t feel like it. Move through the world on foot. You’ll begin to process things differently, along with other physical benefits.

- Cold shower. Jolt your system a bit.

- Make a plan for a positive future. Take the smallest step towards it, even if it seems impossible that it could ever happen.

- Music. It really is a good suggestion. Though I know what you mean about not enjoying it in a certain state. But sometimes you’ll hit upon a song that breaks through.

Like your cold shower idea too animal! Nothing like jumping into a pool or ocean of water to wake up the mind!

Jasjeet

Please speak to somebody...either a professional via the NHS if you are able to, or a non-judgemental friend, or even Samaritans. It really does help just to get everything out to someone who doesn't know you/will not judge. When you talk it out you can almost begin to sort through all your mixed up thoughts and get your bearings. You might not feel any better after the first time but maybe after a few talks you will start to see a difference.

OP
J

Jing

But what do you mean genuine spiritual experience? Schizophrenics will swear what they see and hear is real
I know this feeling really well. I am already stressed out if I will be able to sleep with all conditions being set right, but even with that there is this kid uncertainty, they can always wake you up. This was an additional stress for me too. Two things, first I don't know how old your kids are but things get better over time. Yes, you may need to work on that. It didn't happen naturally with one of my boys. I had to teach him to sleep alone.

Second, I have issues with my kids, too. They are on the autistic spectrum. It is not too bad but the stress is on me. I have to manage their issues.

You are not alone. We, the mothers, have a lot of load on our shoulders. But some can survive even in this environment. We need emotional support.
11, 8 and 1 years. And I'm the dad lol

OP
J

Jing

Please speak to somebody...either a professional via the NHS if you are able to, or a non-judgemental friend, or even Samaritans. It really does help just to get everything out to someone who doesn't know you/will not judge. When you talk it out you can almost begin to sort through all your mixed up thoughts and get your bearings. You might not feel any better after the first time but maybe after a few talks you will start to see a difference.
All I have gotten from "professionals" is ssris pushed on me.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Sit down and write down what you want from life. Writing it down already makes it part of this reality. Then let things happen. Read ‘The Secret’ or watch the movie with the same title. Interesting how this things work. You need to inject happy thoughts and enthusiasm into it when you think about the future.

fr@

Yo man, too bad you're in UK -- if you're my neighbor
I'd invite you to beat me up (I'd play defense though... haha).

As with answering the OP Main Question, if I'm just by myself I'd just move around,
like: shadow fighting, shadow whatever, rolling on the floor ala 'Ginastica Natural'.

Other than that, here's what I could suggest:

- Playing Drums (even learning simple stuff like: singles, doubles, flams, paradiddles; would be therapeutic)
- Playing an RPG Video Game (ie. Skyrim) *I'm actually planning on what video games my mom would play
+ Competitive Video Games would be fine (kinda raises Testosterone), but if you're the type of person that's already 'Salty' to being with, it wouldn't be advised
- Write 10 ideas on the spot that would solve issues *writing it in such a way like you're doing some Copywriting
- Exploring Cuss Words in other Languages and coming up with you own combination (works well when you supplement D3)
+ On a side note about Foreign Languages, I honestly think that it channels your Child Like qualities if you're willing to learn
- If you have a sound proof room or close to that (so you won't debilitate somebody else's personal space), you can try shouting or say whatever you want that
- Heavy Trap Bar Deadlifts ('cause I find it safer than other types of resistance training)
- Rubbing Progest-E inside the Nostrils on Bedtime, to increase the chances of getting good sleep
- ...already already ran out of ideas at the moment

Missenger

But what do you mean genuine spiritual experience? Schizophrenics will swear what they see and hear is real..
What you physically interpret yourself is 'reality' to an extent.
- Playing an RPG Video Game (ie. Skyrim) *I'm actually planning on what video games my mom would play
My younger relatives tended to play JRPGs (mostly for the art or environmental exploration) or building games to relieve stress, but a lot of games are kind of just the same, there's little to no variety. Learning and exploring how to do new things you enjoy can be stress-relieving in itself, not just computer software, production hobbies, languages, looking through medical studies.

Last edited:
K

Kaur Singh

I found that cutting out all muscle meats and sea food greatly reduced insomnia/depression/despair/muscle tension.

If upon waking up, I already felt that.. down in the pits feeling, basking in the sun snapped me out. I keep some orange juice in a thermos, drink it when I wake up, and roll into the sun. A few minutes at first, because that was what I could tolerate. This effect is cumulative, it seems to build-up overtime.

This together with all the other things to support and improve metabolism.
Adding in thyroid together with thiamine was also a big improvement. A little T4 at night makes me sleepy as soon as I take it.
I have as of yet to get a good night's sleep. I trust it will happen, as I continue working on things.

After all these improvements, the insomnia/intense stress/despair suddenly came back.
I remove myself from the stressful situation as much as I can. Ice cream incredibly soothing. Gummy worms too.
I figured out that for me, it was a sudden rise in estrogen. I eliminated the offender that caused it, continue supporting estrogen clearance from the body and I am back in a good place again (mentally)

I have found being indoors oppressive for most of my life. Spending time outside, even if just the sidewalk, instantly soothing.
I now see it as mostly the lack of sunlight.
What if you went outside with the kids? Even if it is just your face that is exposed to a cloudy sky.
It will be good for them too.

When at the worst of it, finding someone to talk to, whom gets it, who I don't need to explain anything too - can also get me out of it.

opethfeldt

I've been where you are many times. That said, I don't have kids and I can imagine they're immensely stressful. The best I can say is that I've always soldiered through it and been fine. I think you will too. Life isn't always easy. Some people also have less coping ability than others. I think you and I are in that group. That doesn't mean we should give up. I know you don't believe in God but I do and I'm telling you that he doesn't put us in any situation we aren't equipped to handle. We just have to access the deep reserves of strength to get through it. You have more than you probably realize. I hope that things get better for you and you move into a happier time in your life. I don't think I'm alone here in saying I'm rooting for you.

LUH 3417

The more you try to avoid feeling what you’re feeling the stronger the feeling will persist. It’s like a scab you keep picking at that just won’t heal. It sounds like you’re not depressed in the sense of being anhedonic which is not feeling anything. More like all the negativity is keeping you from feeling any pleasure. From your responses it seems like you’re pissed off and angry, probably reasonably so, you’re alive, you feel things. If you just let yourself sit and feel all the stress of your kids, your helplessness, the weight of the world on your shoulders, how trapped you feel - what happens? Do you want to cry, scream, kick something? It seems like suggestions are pissing you off too because you’re tired of trying to trick yourself out of feeling something that just won’t go away. So I’m really not suggesting anything but I can relate to how you feel and I know the truth is you can’t supplement your way out of being a human being.
I think grief is ok and it’s ok to mourn the state of our life when things aren’t panning out how we wanted them to. And when you really feel how horrible it is and how broken your heart feels, there’s this sort of sweetness that comes up after the worst feelings. It’s like cleaning your soul of ghosts, and when you really feel how tormented you are and accept it, suddenly they disappear and you can laugh with a face wet from tears.

Last edited:

fr@

What you physically interpret yourself is 'reality' to an extent.

My younger relatives tended to play JRPGs (mostly for the art or environmental exploration) or building games to relieve stress, but a lot of games are kind of just the same, there's little to no variety. Learning and exploring how to do new things you enjoy can be stress-relieving in itself, not just computer software, production hobbies, languages, looking through medical studies.
Thanks, I agree as well -- video games now a days are
kind of like just a version of some OG video game.

I was actually trying to come up with a list that I'd do myself,
with the given circumstances in this thread; something that
can be done in isolation with little to no budget/resources
at the same time has a low barrier of entry (ie. skill),
'cause people could suggest doing crafts, but you still wouldn't
be able to do that if you don't have the resources.

Also I wasn't clear about what I've mentioned as well, like with the drums,
I forgot to mention that you can play it on a pillow or your lap (or wherever),
you can also just do it with your hands if you can't get sticks.

As with Skyrim, you can play it on a low-spec computer.

And for my mom, she's not stressed or anything, I just want
to give her some variety out from the video games that she's already playing,
I actually want her to try VR; but that's out of the equation in this
thread since that would cost extra money.

As with the learning new things part, it's only learning foreign languages
that I was able to come across something that becomes funny
in the long run, like the way you think of words starts to
become somewhat different in the process of doing so,
also it can be applied to real people which adds fun to it.

But what do you suggest though, like something you'd personally do
as far as answering the OP's main question, along with the given circumstances?

I'm actually looking at other suggestions in this thread, like having a pet,
but its yearly expense is more than a year's worth of car maintenance... hahaha.

I actually like @Kaur Singh's go to though, rolling in the grass under the sun.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals