Kiwi Fruits And Tomato Juice Calmed Down

Motif

Over the last days I was feeling extremely stressed. I mean I am naturally extremely stressed (Adhd etc), but it was extreme over the last days.

Right after eating two kiwi fruits and drinking about 200 ml spicy tomato juice I was feeling way more relaxed.
I have to try this again tomorrow and see if it really were those foods, but I didn’t feel that relaxed for days.

We‘ll see. Will update this.

Ps. I almost never realized a difference from foods when it comes to mood or stress levels.
Ok that was a lie, i remember soft boiled eggs in the morning often make me feel super stressed.

Inaut

I eat 2-4 kiwis a day. I actually think they are one of the best all around fruits. High Vitamin c, a little e, good amount of potassium and even proteolytic enzymes. I also start my day with them and a glass of OJ

Peater Piper

I eat 2-4 kiwis a day. I actually think they are one of the best all around fruits. High Vitamin c, a little e, good amount of potassium and even proteolytic enzymes. I also start my day with them and a glass of OJ
I absolutely love good kiwis when I can find them, unfortunately most aren't ripened enough and taste awful.

Michael Mohn

High Vitamin c, a little e, good amount of potassium and even proteolytic enzymes.

The proteolytic enzymes in kiwi are a great digestive aide for people who struggle with protein. Apparently they also help to break down gluten. Papaya, pineapple and fresh figs are good too.

Motif

The proteolytic enzymes in kiwi are a great digestive aide for people who struggle with protein. Apparently they also help to break down gluten. Papaya, pineapple and fresh figs are good too.
In hindsight I maybe was lacking of potassium and vitamin C.

i added kiwis again since yesterday and I think I maybe combined it with something that I shouldn’t have done , cause it sent me to the toilet quick.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Kiwi modulates my secondary narcolepsy and hypogonadism symptoms Experiments 5
H Kiwi Makes My Belly Super Flat, 0 Bloating, Visible Abs Fruits 15
Lokzo Kiwi Fruit = Highly SEROTONIN Boosting? Fruits & Fruit Juice 16
Ulla Sweating Face After Eating Kiwi Fruit Fruits 2
AlbertScent5G Annonaceous Fruits: Potentially therapeutic, toxic, but delicious Scientific Studies 0
D Who's To Blame For Summertime Fruits Never Rippening But Meally? Fruits 0
K Tropical Fruits In Glass Jars? Fruits 0
J Blending Foods/fruits Is It Okay? Digestion 1
L Pineapples Instead Of Other Fruits And Fibers? Fruits 38
SuperStressed Fruits Are A Bad Choice For Most People Fruits 68
burtlancast Birth Of A New ̶S̶c̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ SCAM: Injected Raw Vegetables/fruits Extracts Cures All Cancers Scientific Studies 91
R QUESTION: Fruits Low In Beta Carotene Fruits 4
J What Modern Fruits Are Closest To Wild Fruits ? (high Glucose / Low Sucrose) Fruits 12
bzmazu Monsanto/Bayer Giant Moving To “Genome Edit” Fruits Fruits 3
P Cottage Cheese And Fruits Or Milk And Sugar ? Diet 1
RayPeatFan777 Are Unripe Fruits OK Aslong As I Cook Them? Fruits 7
J How Many Fruits Is Too Much? Today I Ate 14 Apples And 1 Pear Fruits 38
W NaHCO3 Aka Baking Soda Washes All Pesticides Off Your Fruits & Veggies Toxins, Detoxification 5
Cirion Best, Least Allergenic/endotoxic Fruits? Fruits 8
vulture Fruits = A Lot Of Farting Fruits & Fruit Juice 29
Max. Lycophene In Fruits And 5ar Ask For Help or Advice 4
Xisca High Veg/fruits/carbs Very Low Fat For Insuline Sensitivity: Mastering Diabetis Khambatta & Barbaro Discussing Dietary Models 11
Crazycoco Fruits Are Better Than Veggies For Your Health.Big Study Ask For Help or Advice 1
A Eating A LOT Of Fruits At Once Blood Sugar 7
A Craving Only Fruits And Feeling Better Testimonials 43
X Can't Handle Liquids Or Fruits Ask For Help or Advice 2
gilson dantas Fruits Of Brasil II - A Public Fair In Brasília/DF Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 2
D Raw Fruits/Raw Vegetables Eaten FIRST For Efficient Digestion? Digestion 1
gilson dantas Fruits Of Brazil: Take A Look [yesterda´s Images] Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 12
Tenacity Acne, Fruits And Phytoestrogens Fruits 27
ecstatichamster Worlds Oldest Woman Eats Just Eggs, No Fruits Or Veggies Miscellaneous Health Discussions 32
Luann What Do You Think: Warm Climate Fruits Only? Ask For Help or Advice 2
lvysaur Do You Tolerate Leaves? What About Fruits? Digestion 5
D All Daily Carbs From Fruits, Fruit Juices And Honey? Diet 2
F Need Some Clarification On Low Pectin Fruits Ask For Help or Advice 11
Peatit Potassium Excess From Fruits? Metabolism 4
E Anyone else get abdominal pain from Sugar and Fruits? Ask For Help or Advice 3
Nicholas Goitrogenic Fruits? Diet 6
R Cooking Fruits Fruits 0
E Non Approved Fruits Vs Potatos And Rice Fruits 6
S Fruits - Best "bang For Buck" Fruits 7
D PUFAS,Beta Carotene And Fruits Diet, Recipes 16
J Liquids, fruits, glucose Sugar, Honey 13
D Help With Sucrose 1:1 Fruits,proteine Etc Macros & Micros 6
W Fruits vs Starches in hot / cold climate Discussing Dietary Models 13
F What Fruits Are High In Salicyclic Acid? Fruits 11
charlie "Some Fruits, Including Bananas, Pineapples, And Tomatoes. " Ray Peat Quotes 132
J Winter Fruits? Fruits 1
charlie Ray Peat Approved Safe Fruits Fruits 94
N "Small summer squash are actually fruits." Ray Peat Quotes 2