Extreme stress

Nomane Euger

OP
J

Jing

Perhaps more coffee then.. Also, I had been trying to get my temps up for a long time and even with thyroid couldn't get them higher. Then I started eating a little liver (my dog loves it, and I find it revolting but I eat a little bit when I make some for her) and supplementing vitamin A. I think that was the missing link -- that and the fact that I'd been supplementing with D3 for the past year due to COVID. Now my temps are up more like to normal without thyroid. So maybe eat some cooked liver if you haven't already tried that, or don't have Vitamin A -- liver is cheap. You might not notice an immediate difference at first but over time maybe it will level out some of the stress hormones. I do wish you the best, and I know that sometimes there IS no way out -- believe me I've done everyting humanly possible to get out of my situation. We know from reading Peat about learned helpllessness and that is why I was suggesting anything that reduces serotonin. Also, Peat has said that facing futility activates the cholinergic system, which in excess is not good. Benadryl is midly anticholinergic. I've tried some of the stronger anticholinergic drugs and they just made me feel terrible, so clearly that is not the only thing going on with me, but I do feel good after taking Benadryl at night. Just suggestions, I can tell you've tried many things as have I. Reading Peat's work has made me feel somewhat empowered at least over my health and not letting this situation destroy me, so I think you are in the right place. Anything that makes you feel more empowered is good IMO.
Coffee makes me jittery even with Lots of sugar.

redsun

I've had insomnia all my life.

If you fix your insomnia you will fix the problem because the problem is your body and brain cannot repair itself and rest properly due to your insomnia thus every stress you encounter makes you worse and worse. You probably have adrenal fatigue due to your insomnia and your ability to tolerate stressors keeps getting worse. You have to fix your insomnia to the point where you can reliably get 8 hours of sleep daily. This is the only thing that will work.

I believe in previous posts you have indicated you deal with allergies and other histamine excess related issues. Histamine excess is strongly associated with insomnia. Have you tried methionine before bed? This is an effective sleep aid for people with high histamine. It also helps reduce norepinephrine which in excess also contributes to insomnia (by deactivating it via COMT). But likely histamine is the primary reason for your insomnia if you still suffer from excess histamine symptoms.

Nomane Euger

Please don't comment if you actually don't want to help because people like you make me worse
There was 0 animosity in my comment,i answered with some derision to your comment that had derision.i don’t see how you can perceive me as someone that don’t want to help,I listed you all things that made me went out of extreme stress situations or my relatives in the shortest amount of time,the things I recommanded you dont cost more than 10 pounds,You got recommanded almost all that matter for stress

OP
J

Jing

If you fix your insomnia you will fix the problem because the problem is your body and brain cannot repair itself and rest properly due to your insomnia thus every stress you encounter makes you worse and worse. You probably have adrenal fatigue due to your insomnia and your ability to tolerate stressors keeps getting worse. You have to fix your insomnia to the point where you can reliably get 8 hours of sleep daily. This is the only thing that will work.

I believe in previous posts you have indicated you deal with allergies and other histamine excess related issues. Histamine excess is strongly associated with insomnia. Have you tried methionine before bed? This is an effective sleep aid for people with high histamine. It also helps reduce norepinephrine which in excess also contributes to insomnia (by deactivating it via COMT). But likely histamine is the primary reason for your insomnia if you still suffer from excess histamine symptoms.
Yh you are correct I need to fix my sleep problems but I've tried soo many things with no help yes I've tried methionine no help. Problem is aswell even if I fix my sleep problems I have kids who will wake me up anyway.

OP
J

Jing

There was 0 animosity in my comment,i answered with some derision to your comment that had derision.i don’t see how you can perceive me as someone that don’t want to help,I listed you all things that made me went out of extreme stress situations or my relatives in the shortest amount of time,the things I recommanded you dont cost more than 10 pounds,You got recommanded almost all that matter for stress
You can't just find money

Nomane Euger

You can't just find money
1628353219534.png

try to borrow some money to someone or sell something you dont use anymore

What do you do when you are extremely stressed and the situation can't be fixed? How do you not get so stressed over the situations?
Turn all your problems over to God, who is the Father and creator of all living things. Father sent His son Jesus Christ to bear your heavy concerns and burdens- that’s one of His names, the “burden bearer”. He can handle our worry, stress and burdens better than we can.

“Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” (1 Peter 5:7)

OP
J

Jing

Turn all your problems over to God, who is the Father and creator of all living things. Father sent His son Jesus Christ to bear your heavy concerns and burdens- that’s one of His names, the “burden bearer”. He can handle our worry, stress and burdens better than we can.

“Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” (1 Peter 5:7)
Tried that before.

StrongMom

That's a good point I think. I am a lifetime insomnia sufferer, too and meat helps a lot as I suppose because of high methionine content. The trouble is that it is so Peat unfriendly. I feel so guilty not going Peaty that I try to eat dairy and all and keep gaining weight. It is kind of a visious circle. I occasionally feel like @Jing as it is not an easy situation.

@Jing I feel many times the same way. I think we need to find a way to relax. It is not easy, especially in this world we are living in. The suggestions make sense but for some reason they are hard to implement. Maybe we are depressed or feel lonely. How can one get out of this situation? Nights are really troublesome for me too. How do people relax before going to bed? How can one forget about the next day's or week's stress?

Also sometimes we feel like we are trapped or cannot get out of the situation but it is just our perception. It is not that bad or it is not the real problem but we stay fixated as if it is the problem.

Tried many times in the past. God isn't real.
You can believe what you want. For you He isn’t real. But try telling that to people who have had genuine spiritual encounters with Him. That will change a person.

OP
J

Jing

That's a good point I think. I am a lifetime insomnia sufferer, too and meat helps a lot as I suppose because of high methionine content. The trouble is that it is so Peat unfriendly. I feel so guilty not going Peaty that I try to eat dairy and all and keep gaining weight. It is kind of a visious circle. I occasionally feel like @Jing as it is not an easy situation.it

@Jing I feel many times the same way. I think we need to find a way to relax. It is not easy, especially in this world we are living in. The suggestions make sense but for some reason they are hard to implement. Maybe we are depressed or feel lonely. How can one get out of this situation? Nights are really troublesome for me too. How do people relax before going to bed? How can one forget about the next day's or week's stress?

Also sometimes we feel like we are trapped or cannot get out of the situation but it is just our perception. It is not that bad or it is not the real problem but we stay fixated as if it is the problem.
Yh it's too hard to relax properly because with kids you get that little moment of relaxation but then it all starts again so even when I get those little moments now I can't fully relax and just feel stressed all the time. Like I love my kids but I just find it all so stressful and I feel no way out from it because I would never just leave but I can't stop being stressed.

OP
J

Jing

You can believe what you want. For you He isn’t real. But try telling that to people who have had genuine spiritual encounters with Him. That will change a person.
Well tbh I think if he was real we would all know why does he bother hiding ? Imagine parents from birth hiding from there kids and making the kids search for them it's stupid. Genuine spiritual encounters? It's all in people's heads.

StrongMom

Yh it's too hard to relax properly because with kids you get that little moment of relaxation but then it all starts again so even when I get those little moments now I can't fully relax and just feel stressed all the time. Like I love my kids but I just find it all so stressful and I feel no way out from it because I would never just leave but I can't stop being stressed.
That's true but many times the kids are not the problem. I used to stress out a lot because of my job, kids, (ex) husband. I changed some of the things but nothing got better. It is about our perceptions.
My kids have been traveling with my ex for almost a month now but I feel the worst! I feel so lonely and don't know how to relax. Probably it is not the situation, it's that we don't know how to deal with the situation, we don't know anything that relaxes us, making us happy. It is not easy I know, but we have to find a way.

redsun

That's a good point I think. I am a lifetime insomnia sufferer, too and meat helps a lot as I suppose because of high methionine content. The trouble is that it is so Peat unfriendly. I feel so guilty not going Peaty that I try to eat dairy and all and keep gaining weight. It is kind of a visious circle. I occasionally feel like @Jing as it is not an easy situation.

You should not feel guilty for eating meat especially if it is helping It is an important part of a healthy diet. You should not be so bound to what others consider good or not, be intuitive and reasonable. If meat makes you feel good and improves sleep? eat it.

Meat helps in several ways for sleep as it has a lot of nutrition and other beneficial amino acids that are more bioavailable.

SOMO

There's loads of stressors tbh but a big one is my kids I don't wanna go in to specifics.
Understood. Maybe a vacation is in order - either with or without your kids.
Is there family you haven't seen in a while? Siblings/aunts uncles/grandparents?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals