Extreme stress

Andman

What do you do when you are extremely stressed and the situation can't be fixed? How do you not get so stressed over the situations?
didnt you mention a while ago that youre experimenting currently with high doses of DHT in dmso?

if so, that could be a factor

OP
J

Jing

didnt you mention a while ago that youre experimenting currently with high doses of DHT in dmso?

if so, that could be a factor
Suppose but I did stop it couple days ago , tbh I just think my body is so run down that it can't handle any stress, I'm so badly fatigued it's ridiculous.

PolishSun

That's how stress affects people:
Evgeny Stepanovich Kobytev: The human face after four years of war.

1629724364981.png

fr@

That's how stress affects people:
Evgeny Stepanovich Kobytev: The human face after four years of war.

View attachment 26954
Looks like he went to some time machine.

@Jing

Have you tried taking any B1 supplements?

To me, Allithiamine is starting to work really well as far as my energy goes.
Add that with daily coffee + a few drops of D3 (topically), gives me a lot of energy through out the day.

OP
J

Jing

Looks like he went to some time machine.

@Jing

Have you tried taking any B1 supplements?

To me, Allithiamine is starting to work really well as far as my energy goes.
Add that with daily coffee + a few drops of D3 (topically), gives me a lot of energy through out the day.
Thiamine hcl up to 6 grams and benfothiamine like 3 grams don't notice anything.

fr@

Thiamine hcl up to 6 grams and benfothiamine like 3 grams don't notice anything.
Aw... noted, I actually noticed the same with regular B1 supplements (as if nothing happened, only took up 500mg though).

What about EMF stuff, like:

- Grounding
- Your sleeping bed is 3 feet away from the wall sockets

[I haven't tried any of those yet...]

Also Inclined Bed Therapy, but I'm not really sure if it has a direct benefit or maybe its studies are just somewhat leaning towards confirmation bias.

[This one though is something that I've been doing since 2020, helped my overall feeling when waking up -- not feeling groggy or anything, like I had a good sleep even if I chronically under slept.]