Exceso de proteína?

Vins7

I have changed my diet recently. I'm eating more lean protein from fish, beef, chicken, etc and I have noticed constipation and worse digestion and sleep.

I'm doing low fodmap diet for trying fix my bloating but I think that eating less carbs (around 200 g) and more protein (100-120g) is causing me these issues.

Someone who have noticed something similar or hace more experience with this?

I'm eating rice, potatoes, cornflakes and some fruits like bananas, grapes and kiwis for carbs.
I haven't quit milk, i'm drinking lactosa free milk.

Birdie

I need more fruit and also use the vegetable fruit zucchini with breakfast. It seems the zucchini, sometimes broccoli, has to be at breakfast for both me and my husband or we get constipated.

Yes, I noticed similar problemas con su diet. Buena suerte!

Sitaruîm

I have changed my diet recently. I'm eating more lean protein from fish, beef, chicken, etc and I have noticed constipation and worse digestion and sleep.

I'm doing low fodmap diet for trying fix my bloating but I think that eating less carbs (around 200 g) and more protein (100-120g) is causing me these issues.

Someone who have noticed something similar or hace more experience with this?

I'm eating rice, potatoes, cornflakes and some fruits like bananas, grapes and kiwis for carbs.
I haven't quit milk, i'm drinking lactosa free milk.
I would try avoiding fiber and starches to see how you feel. Would be difficult if you can't digest lactose..... I'm drinking minimum 2 liters of whole milk per day and that provides a decent amount of carbs. My stomach feels very light all the time now that I try to minimize fiber intake (the only thing with fiber I consume is fruit).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals