ECA Stack

I felt no euphoria, it made me really drowsy and freezing cold..when I took it for short time my hair began to fall out and it took awhile for shedding to stop. When I laid down then suddenly stand, even on a low dose my vision would fade out..really dizzy.

Didn’t work with my chemistry. I supppse if you have good circulation to begin with then it’s a fine supplement.

Risingfire

I felt no euphoria, it made me really drowsy and freezing cold..when I took it for short time my hair began to fall out and it took awhile for shedding to stop. When I laid down then suddenly stand, even on a low dose my vision would fade out..really dizzy.

Didn’t work with my chemistry. I supppse if you have good circulation to begin with then it’s a fine supplement.
Did you take Bronkaid? or straight ephedrine?

Pointless

I used to abuse ephedrine when I was younger. I don't think the euphoria is connected with adrenaline. Adrenaline feels like I want to hurt people, and I get jumpy. The euphoria feels much more like cocaine, which has more of a dopamine feel to it.

Of course a lot of this "feels like" talk is bunk because no one is injecting dopamine or serotonin straight into their synapses. Taking a supplement produces a whole chain of reactions in your nerves and metabolism that is going to contribute to an overall feeling, but I think that euphoria is much more connected with dopamine boosters than adrenaline.

Unfortunately, your body's feeling of euphoria is tightly regulated. The more you have it, the tougher it is to get it again. Tolerance and withdrawals inevitably set in because your physiology is pushing you to expand and explore. However, if you need that feeling, the closest you can get to it is with moderate dopamine boosters like Diamant. The feeling never lasts for me, and I always end up worse than when I started, but some people have success with it.

Also, CO2 is great. It's more like a bliss, but it's a great feeling as well. Things to try are Buteyko breathing, baking soda baths, thiamine, sugar, chi gong. Maybe cycling different strategies on different days would be most effective.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals