Only Caffeine Gets Rid Of My Chronic Constipation, The Question Is WHY!

L

lollipop

No. Just instantly cured my diarrhea and blood. Once balance restored no need to continue as I prefer the raw carrot, healthy gut that comes from good nutrition, good balance of macros. I also used the enzymes at the same time to support the die off.

OP
Q

Quality

Probably gets the OP going because of a mix of 1) coffee's so-called "neurotoxin" (blame DurianRider for this one haha) so the body wants to get it, and the rest, out ASAP, 2) coffee acts as an antagonist to too much opioïd activity (opioids slowing/stalling the gut). :2cents:
Funny that you mention it and yes certain coffee compounds have opioid antagonistic properties, theres been more interesting research on gut/microbes/probiotics, namely apparantly somewhat dangerous 'bifidobacterium fragilis' to normal mice, made autistic mice normal!!!

OP
Q

Quality

No. Just instantly cured my diarrhea and blood. Once balance restored no need to continue as I prefer the raw carrot, healthy gut that comes from good nutrition, good balance of macros. I also used the enzymes at the same time to support the die off.
Wrong, healthy gut bacterea in people come back from their mothers, who pass it on to them, and that good gut flora is maintained with healthy food.
Why do you think certain probiotics are found in mothers milk!!!

I advice any healthy mother to ALWAYS breastfeed instead of giving babys those chemical substitudes.

Not trying to rude to women out there if anyone feels offended...
But healthy mother means high chance of having a healthy baby.

Coincidence that my mother has Chrons disease, been pretty much her whole life on antidpressants and opioid based painkillers and I have Aspergers syndrome? Think again !!!

L

lollipop

Not sure what you are "wronging" here @Quality? Nothing I have said contradicts your statement. I am not talking about a lifetime of gut problems.

SarahBeara

Hi Lisa, can I get a link to the exact product you used? I have had an adverse reaction to every probiotic I have ever tried. Always made constipation worse.

OP
Q

Quality

Not sure what you are "wronging" here @Quality? Nothing I have said contradicts your statement. I am not talking about a lifetime of gut problems.

Well didnt in that kind of way, but Im a strong believer in prevention over medicines and prefer to take out the root problem, AKA poluted foodchain poisoning our women and children.

I do apoligize if you felt offended.

L

lollipop

Well didnt in that kind of way, but Im a strong believer in prevention over medicines and prefer to take out the root problem, AKA poluted foodchain poisoning our women and children.

I do apoligize if you felt offended.
Thank you for clarifying @Quality. The response was strong and I am not even in disagreement with you! I AGREE completely with you :): but

dbh25

I think it is irritating to the small intestine as I run to the bathroom just after a few sips, can't even finish drinking the cup.
I have wondered about this, coffee makes me go immediately, but then constipation for the rest of the day.

Xisca

Coincidence that my mother has Chrons disease, been pretty much her whole life on antidpressants and opioid based painkillers and I have Aspergers syndrome? Think again !!!
One part is the direct influence from the mother and the other is indirect:
Her physiology hurts the foetus, and there an be a lack of support at the vago-ventral level, when the mother cannot.
Both things lower the development of the baby's nervous system at the level of the vagus nerve, because it is not properly finished before 6 months of age! This means that it is more difficult for the baby when he or she has to rely on a deficient mother. Other adults can help though.
All sorts of symtoms (physiology + nervous) have in common any kind of accident during pregnancy or at birth or during the first 6 months. The good way the mother is able to cope with it will always reduce symtoms, that are often about the social relationships.
There is usually a problem with the notion of limits in a very wide sense.
For example you mention about emotions, there can be a tendency to be in fusion, whereas limits can be said to be the place where we meet. Goes with this all sort of sensitivities, because there is less limits, not enough filter, more smell, more audition...
Most people have some bonding or social peculiarities probably because we cannot have never suffered at this moment! Some more than others.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
The five strain bifidobacteria from custom probiotics is $130!!!! There are like a million probiotics supps out there... it is hard to make that kind of financial decision!

True, but it's 400billion CFUs per gram in a 50 gram jar. That's an insane quantity of CFUs. I believe they design it with such high potency because successful inoculation is a numbers game. Many will die in the stomach but if you take a large enough dose, sufficient numbers will eventually make it to your bowel and start colonizing. The dose is more than any other probiotic I've ever seen other than the Progurt brand which unfortunately has two or three lactobacilli strains in it.

yerrag

Quality, I don't want to appear to come out of left field, but I used to just drink hot water in the morning and it would get my bowels moving. I wonder if your coffee hot and having good bowels is the result of it being hot. Jus a thought.

A. squamosa

A breakfast high in fat and sugar gets me going. Egg fried in heaps of butter and plenty of salt, huge glass of fresh orange juice. This is usually enough, but I always have coffee too, w/ big teaspoon honey and plenty of full-cream milk. At some point in my consumption of these three things I will be skipping off to the loo. Have you tried a breakfast like this?

A. squamosa

Also, with the stimulating effect of caffeine, are you making sure you consume coffee after food and with plenty of milk and sugar? That's the only way I know of to get the benefits from it while also being protected from it.

tara

@Bahaa El wazzan
No need to shout.

Wrong, healthy gut bacterea in people come back from their mothers, who pass it on to them, and that good gut flora is maintained with healthy food.
Why do you think certain probiotics are found in mothers milk!!!
I'm sure you are right that babies usually inherit some of their mothers microbiome, and that it's balance affects health.
AIUI, though, it doesn't mostly come from the milk :whistle, though colostrum and breastfeeding do support a healthy gut - it is good to do if one can.
Also, the balance changes a lot as baby grows and eats other foods - whatever it was like as a baby, it's going to be very different by adulthood.

DaveFoster

Caffeine also antagonizes the cholinergic system, which is responsible for it's anxiogenic effects in acute administration.

@tara

What do you think of colostrum, and do you know Peat's opinion?

tara

What do you think of colostrum, and do you know Peat's opinion?

Based on a standard breast feeding class several years ago, I believe colostrum is very useful just as it comes fresh in the first days after birth. I imagine it may be nutritious at other times, but the most important time is as babies' first food, helping build and protect a strong gut lining to deal with subsequent full milk etc. I don't know whether dehydrating it destroys the beneficial properties.

I've not read anything from Peat on it.

DaveFoster

Based on a standard breast feeding class several years ago, I believe colostrum is very useful just as it comes fresh in the first days after birth. I imagine it may be nutritious at other times, but the most important time is as babies' first food, helping build and protect a strong gut lining to deal with subsequent full milk etc. I don't know whether dehydrating it destroys the beneficial properties.

I've not read anything from Peat on it.
Interesting; my father consumed colostrum religiously daily. He was remarkably sharp and healthy up until 78.

I remember him talking about its beneficial effects for the brain, but this was a while ago.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom