Success With Vitamin E. What's Next?

Philomath

I was beginning to think my thermometer was broken, 97.9, 97.7, 97,5... nothing makes it budge, not cynoplus, not aspirin and not Mexican Coke. I've been "off' PUFA for over four years now, trying this and that, with some success - certainly enough to keep me going.
I recently purchased a big bottle of A.C. Grace Unique E and was taking several capsules a day with no effect (not surprising based on what I've read in the forum) I purchased these because it was relatively inexpensive and I could buy them at a store within walking distance. I figured something positive had to happen, right? Well something positive did happen. Two fortuitous events happened next - I ran out of Unique E and I uncovered an old bottle of Lotion Crafters Mixed Tocopherols.
As you might imagine, I took a large dose of the Lotion Crafters and within an hour, my heart rate went up and my temps went up to 98.8!
Now this happened to me once before with a VOS inspired stacking of approved peat supplements but it was not long lasting. So I've been testing this approach for a few days and it's been working well. I take about an 1/8 to a 1/4 tsp in the morning and the standard Estroban dose in the evening (which I've been taking for weeks btw). My temps have stayed over 98.3 unless I ingest too much protein without the correct amount of carbs.
So this is great - pulse on waking is in the mid 70's and goes up into the 80's throughout the day and generally stays there.
Should I maintain this for a while to see if there are any physical or mental improvements? Is this a temporary Estrogen "down regulation" that will continue as long as I take Vit E? Should i strive for an uncoupling effect?

docall18

I was beginning to think my thermometer was broken, 97.9, 97.7, 97,5... nothing makes it budge, not cynoplus, not aspirin and not Mexican Coke. I've been "off' PUFA for over four years now, trying this and that, with some success - certainly enough to keep me going.
I recently purchased a big bottle of A.C. Grace Unique E and was taking several capsules a day with no effect (not surprising based on what I've read in the forum) I purchased these because it was relatively inexpensive and I could buy them at a store within walking distance. I figured something positive had to happen, right? Well something positive did happen. Two fortuitous events happened next - I ran out of Unique E and I uncovered an old bottle of Lotion Crafters Mixed Tocopherols.
As you might imagine, I took a large dose of the Lotion Crafters and within an hour, my heart rate went up and my temps went up to 98.8!
Now this happened to me once before with a VOS inspired stacking of approved peat supplements but it was not long lasting. So I've been testing this approach for a few days and it's been working well. I take about an 1/8 to a 1/4 tsp in the morning and the standard Estroban dose in the evening (which I've been taking for weeks btw). My temps have stayed over 98.3 unless I ingest too much protein without the correct amount of carbs.
So this is great - pulse on waking is in the mid 70's and goes up into the 80's throughout the day and generally stays there.
Should I maintain this for a while to see if there are any physical or mental improvements? Is this a temporary Estrogen "down regulation" that will continue as long as I take Vit E? Should i strive for an uncoupling effect?

So have the positive results from the Lotion Crafter E continued?

Try adding 325mg of aspirin in the morning with your breakfast. It will work synergistically with vitamin E, and may give you (as it does me) an enormous raise in libido.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Thanks! I've had good success over the past few days keeping my pulse in the mid 70s and temps around 98.6. I notice better effects when I have enough carbs with my protein (everything dropped this morn after an egg with not nearly enough OJ) and with coffee. With the coffee, I'm not sure if it's the magnesium or caffeine that is synergizing
So with this normalize over time? Will I always need big doses of Vit E? Is that healthy?

tomisonbottom

Thanks! I've had good success over the past few days keeping my pulse in the mid 70s and temps around 98.6. I notice better effects when I have enough carbs with my protein (everything dropped this morn after an egg with not nearly enough OJ) and with coffee. With the coffee, I'm not sure if it's the magnesium or caffeine that is synergizing
So with this normalize over time? Will I always need big doses of Vit E? Is that healthy?

How much is the "large dose"? How many iu's are you taking?

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Vinero

Aspirin and vitamin E both thin the blood so I dont take those the same day. I'm either using Vitamin E or Aspirin but not both. Unless I have vitamin K I would not take the risk of thinning the blood too much.

tomisonbottom

Maybe 800-1000 i.u.'s of lotion crafter's mixed tocopherols

Nice. I just looked at that on their site. It's made from soy, but maybe all vitamin e is, not sure. Are you still getting high temps from it? I'd say to keep it up, if it's still doing that.

Aspirin and vitamin E both thin the blood so I dont take those the same day. I'm either using Vitamin E or Aspirin but not both. Unless I have vitamin K I would not take the risk of thinning the blood too much.

Yeah, I take both same day all the time. I just make it a habit to take K, every time I take aspirin.

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
I bought this 4oz container of "Natural Vit E Mixed Tocopherols T-50" from lotioncrafter but I have no idea how many IU are in a bottle and how much to take of this! Any measuring tips? Also, do you take it topically? Thanks!
IMG_20170303_100402.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals