Eating PUFA makes my skin healthier?!? Why is this happening?

If moderate PUFA causes some benefit, you are not required to give a mechanistic reductionist babble justification. Each person is different, physiology is extremely complex.
Zhou Zuoren, Chinese writer, said, what can be explained in words has little value.
One of the first symptoms of PUFA deficiency when identified was related to skin health.
I love reductionist babble!

chompie

If moderate PUFA causes some benefit, you are not required to give a mechanistic reductionist babble justification. Each person is different, physiology is extremely complex.
Zhou Zuoren, Chinese writer, said, what can be explained in words has little value.
One of the first symptoms of PUFA deficiency when identified was related to skin health.
Bravo!

L_C

This that you figured out is brilliant Mauritio! This winter my skin looks so much better than any other winter, and with what you said I realize it must be all of the egg yolks I have been eating. I eat two a day and sometimes three and toss the whites. Yolks are a better multi-vitamin, have it with a spoonful of raw honey afterward and it is a better sleeping pill too!
Do you eat egg yolks raw with some honey?…or do you cook them somehow?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals