Water Retention Under The Skin / White Lines After Eating Certain Foods?

thms

Hello All,

SInce i can remember i have this condition that after eating certain foods = dairy, honey, whey, bananas
i retain water under my skin and get these "white lines" in my skin just after eating like the lines you have on your calves when taking your socks of after a long day.

I once believed this was due to a high sodium intake, but researching more on this topic i am not so sure anymore.

Anyone have any insights on why this happens and how i can eliminate this?
For a "normal" person it wouldn matter too much i think but i am a physique athlete and every little thing counts for me.

When i wake up i have great definition and no water retention but right after eating a meal like rice cakes with honey , apples and some egg yolks i get the water retention.

i try to keep my sodium intake around 4-5000 mgs a day and potassium around 6000 grams

my water intake is 3,2 l a day

any help is more then wecome

jaywills

Believe it could be a reaction to Honey. Not sure why, perhaps an allergy. Case in point: I have swollen up these last few days and the only variable that has changed is that i have dramatically eaten honey and quite a bit of it.

Im gonna cease consumption and report back.

Perhaps experiment with dropping it yourself

jaywills

Not endorsing Durianrider nor suggesting he is a reputable source for health information but but 3:45-4 min in, he mentions puffyness from honey consumption :

OP
thms

thms

Thanks for your help I am going to try iT out...

Can coconit oil also be the culprit?

jaywills

I wouldn't rule it out but havent come accross it myself.

If i was you I would change one variable at a time: continue consuming coconut oil and drop that in a few days if your water retention subsidises.

"Refined granulated sugar is extremely pure, but it lacks all of the essential nutrients, so it should be considered as a temporary therapeutic material, or as an occasional substitute when good fruit isn't available, or when available honey is allergenic."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals