Dry Skin & Skin Cracking

werams

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone,
The topic of skin has probably already been discussed on this forum, but I would like to describe my problem. That's why I decided to post a photo to better illustrate what has been happening to my skin for two weeks. It started with a slight cold, but when I felt better and a few days passed, I noticed changes in my skin that appeared in some places around my elbows, hands and feet. Maybe I have a vitamin deficiency or it is caused by a decrease in immunity. The skin is red in some places, itchy and very dry. I will be very grateful for any tips and advice on how to solve this problem. Thank you in advance :))

Attachments

• IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    1,010 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    706.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    665.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1576.jpg
    IMG_1576.jpg
    644.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1578.jpg
    IMG_1578.jpg
    876.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1579.jpg
    IMG_1579.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 6

Bliss

Every time my son gets a cold the skin on his fingers peels. For myself it is the lips that get dry and cracked. I believe it is due to the virus causing damage to the liver and thus stored vitamin A leaking into circulation. We are avoiding additional sources of vitamin A (carrots / liver / leafy greens etc) but it takes years to deplete stores.

frederic

I read your previous posts on the forum. You mentioned your diet. Did you change your way of eating or is it still the same?
How about your temperature, still below 36?

Also, how open are you to suggestions that might go against what you're doing right now?

cdg

Hello everyone,
The topic of skin has probably already been discussed on this forum, but I would like to describe my problem. That's why I decided to post a photo to better illustrate what has been happening to my skin for two weeks. It started with a slight cold, but when I felt better and a few days passed, I noticed changes in my skin that appeared in some places around my elbows, hands and feet. Maybe I have a vitamin deficiency or it is caused by a decrease in immunity. The skin is red in some places, itchy and very dry. I will be very grateful for any tips and advice on how to solve this problem. Thank you in advance :))
Have you had Covid vaccines if so how many???

OP
werams

werams

Forum Supporter
I read your previous posts on the forum. You mentioned your diet. Did you change your way of eating or is it still the same?
How about your temperature, still below 36?

Also, how open are you to suggestions that might go against what you're doing right now?
I am open, my idea about nutrition and the functioning of the body has changed a lot, I have been peating for over a year
As for the temperature, I don't know, I can't check it at the moment

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals