Low Toxin Supplements Dr Smith's perspective on dextrose powder supplementation

Peater

Wow well that is exactly what I was looking for, someone who had bad symptoms from lower dosing but was fine the more they used. Gives me the motivation I need to get past any bad symptoms that show up. I will try 1 tsp every hour.
Maybe we should try making up a batch in one of those big protein shakers (Easy to dump powder in and mix quickly) and sipping over the day.

InChristAlone

Maybe we should try making up a batch in one of those big protein shakers (Easy to dump powder in and mix quickly) and sipping over the day.
Yes that would be easy if you are on the go, I'm at home usually. Might need to calculate how much to add and sip to be consistent.

Deadpool

Great comments here guys. I was immediately interested in this protocol when Thor posted the interview with Dr. Stephens because I've been self medicating with sugar my entire life. Just recently actually I was able to quit all refined sources, at least for several days at a time, then this topic comes up! I'm really hopeful about it, but at the same time cautious just as I was with the low vitamin A stuff.

I tried 1 TBS 4 times a day and my anxiety came back unfortunately, I was told that I likely needed more more than this that I had to go all in if I was to do the protocol and that may be true, but I'm hesitant to try again because of my history with panic attacks. My mental health has been so good lately, it's hard to mess that up. Also I had digestive problems, massive bloating so bad I felt like a whale and my reflux came back. Very strange given my history of consuming a lot of refined sugar. It almost seemed like refeeding syndrome type problems.

So I do think there is truth to needing large amounts to overcome this, as the brain says 'wow I'm actually getting what I need now give me more so I can accomplish all this healing that has been put on the backburner'. I think that is what Garrett Smith is missing, plus not realizing there's a big difference between fructose and glucose. Fructose cannot cross the blood brain barrier and just clogs up the system over time.
Please let me know how it goes for you with higher doses. I also got increased anxiety again on this protocol and was afraid to continue.

InChristAlone

Please let me know how it goes for you with higher doses. I also got increased anxiety again on this protocol and was afraid to continue.
I am hesitant to try again! Will update if I decide to start again. Very hard to push through anxiety, but if you really do want to try it I would definitely try taking small doses very frequently (to keep blood sugar from crashing causing the anxiety) and then build up from there, sensitive people just cannot jump in to this.

Deadpool

I am hesitant to try again! Will update if I decide to start again. Very hard to push through anxiety, but if you really do want to try it I would definitely try taking small doses very frequently (to keep blood sugar from crashing causing the anxiety) and then build up from there, sensitive people just cannot jump in to this.
Like you I have also been self medicating with sugar all my life. I feel like after every meal I needed sugar because I felt so dehydrated in a weird way. I was hoping the dextrose would fix it. I went in this protocol with 3-4 huge tablespoons of dextrose, 3-4 times a day.

I thought this was the standard protocol? I didn’t see anything about starting with a teaspoon every hour. However I am definitely more inclined to start it this way again.

After every dose I felt weird. Kinda sedated with no thoughts, but at the same time anxiety. I also got bloated pretty quick and got the same symptoms I used to have on white sugar which are coated tongue, digestive issues, sibo overgrowth etc

Last edited:

mosaic01

I went in this protocol with 3-4 huge tablespoons of dextrose, 3-4 times a day.

He suggests 24g three times per day. 3-4 huge tablespoons can be something like 50-70g.

But I think we are now seeing more and more reports of people not tolerating infrequent doses and I suspect higher frequency of dosing and starting with lower doses for the first 2-3 days will take care of that, like it did for me.

I started with 0.5g every hour actually, but quickly went to several teaspoons, and then 30g.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
He suggests 24g three times per day. 3-4 huge tablespoons can be something like 50-70g.

But I think we are now seeing more and more reports of people not tolerating infrequent doses and I suspect higher frequency of dosing and starting with lower doses for the first 2-3 days will take care of that, like it did for me.

I started with 0.5g every hour actually, but quickly went to several teaspoons, and then 30g.
On top of my regular doses, I keep a big jar of dextrose water that I sip on all day to keep a steady stream of glucose going in and that seems to be working well for me.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
On top of my regular doses, I keep a big jar of dextrose water that I sip on all day to keep a steady stream of glucose going in and that seems to be working well for me.
That seems like a very good move. Gonna add that to my day.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Will backtracked from the glucose protocol immediately
I stopped reading anything he wrote once I realized in his opinion I’m an inferior due to my hazel eyes. I’m certainly glad my blue eyed family members especially my husband and daughter don’t feel the way he does. :/

orangebear

I can't imagine that being good for the teeth. Sipping on anything throughout the day disrupts the saliva's remineralization process of the teeth. If I were to try breaking up the doses, I'd do every hour or ideally every 2 hours and then rinse my mouth with xylitol. I already have an issue with my teeth and am trying to do whatever I can to keep it from getting worse.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So you had benefits while having Vit A stores? So many testimonials I've seen are full of these kinds of qualifications...Any perceived benefit in the first 2 years is suspect as the body contains stores of vit A.
I’m replying just for the interest of others reading this thread. Yes, I personally experienced benefits from stopping vA supplements and reducing my dietary intake quickly. I don’t think continuing to go overboard on it when it was burdening my system makes any sense. You have to start somewhere after all…

orangebear

I stopped reading anything he wrote once I realized in his opinion I’m an inferior due to my hazel eyes. I’m certainly glad my blue eyed family members especially my husband and daughter don’t feel the way he does. :/
The funny thing about white supremacists is that white people are more likely to be sensitive to vA, spices, etc. while southeast Asians, Latinos, etc. are more likely to be able to handle a lot more delicious but dangerous foods. So it's a little arguable who is actually superior. I say this as someone of mostly Eastern European descent who didn't inherit the best digestive system from my ancestors.

InChristAlone

Oh my word, did he really say that?! Wow.

mosaic01

When I looked into some telegram groups related to his, I found a post that said "Chocolate milk combines our best traits - conquest and lactose tolerance."

This is probably not even meant as a joke, there's some strange people out there hyperfocused on certain topics related to the idea of certain white people being above all.

While the topic itself (history and differences of races) has relevant aspects to it, the intellectual level in these groups is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I
Oh my word, did he really say that?! Wow.
Not directly to me. It was just a pretty ridiculous write up on the ranking of people’s worth by eye color in his telegram group I visited a few times. He certainly doesn’t know my eye color. I’m too old to listen to people who spout gibberish at that level tbh. My blue eyed lesbian cousin married another blue eyed woman a couple weeks ago. There are many ways we can and often do judge each other but I let God be the judge and focus on being respectful and not judging others regardless of eye color or anything else. I’ve got a full plate working on myself and definitely have no extra time to read nonsense.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
I can't imagine that being good for the teeth. Sipping on anything throughout the day disrupts the saliva's remineralization process of the teeth. If I were to try breaking up the doses, I'd do every hour or ideally every 2 hours and then rinse my mouth with xylitol. I already have an issue with my teeth and am trying to do whatever I can to keep it from getting worse.
So far my teeth feel fine and my gums even stopped bleeding which is something I’ve struggled with for years. But if I start to notice any ill effects I will definitely revisit. Dextrose doesn’t make my teeth hurt like sucrose does.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
I

Not directly to me. It was just a pretty ridiculous write up on the ranking of people’s worth by eye color in his telegram group I visited a few times. He certainly doesn’t know my eye color. I’m too old to listen to people who spout gibberish at that level tbh. My blue eyed lesbian cousin married another blue eyed woman a couple weeks ago. There are many ways we can and often do judge each other but I let God be the judge and focus on being respectful and not judging others regardless of eye color or anything else. I’ve got a full plate working on myself and definitely have no extra time to read nonsense.
Both of my daughters have hazel eyes and my son who is autistic has the brightest, clearest blue eyes you’ve ever seen.

InChristAlone

I

Yeah I don't have time for that either! I have cut out so much toxicity from my life. Will was on Thor's podcast if I remember correctly, he was saying he still indulges in taco bell. I guess a bad relationship with food, so what makes him superior to anyone because of his eye color!

InChristAlone

I second this, I destroyed my teeth sipping OJ I'm sure acids had something to do with it, but it does disrupt the mineralization process. I can't eat much xylitol so I will chew one then spit out the xylitol after meals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals