Dr. Ron Paul: The Coronavirus Hoax

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Would it help to get that together if we had something like "like" and "hmm" buttons?
We will not be implementing any "like" buttons or anything of the sort. We gave it a run and it was not a good experience.

LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil

Read the interview above Folks. 11 years ago. Swine Flu, sars, WHO.
Still, wash your hands, he is right that sars was mysterious, covid-19 is too

Last edited:

yerrag

We will not be implementing any "like" buttons or anything of the sort. We gave it a run and it was not a good experience.
Hmmm

Regina

Are you part of the surge of healthcare workers being lodged downtown? We lived in River North for a while, and I liked the dense urban setting and proximity to downtown. But we were starting a family and wanted a bigger place with a yard, so moved to Ravenswood, where lots are larger and there's more greenery. I'm grateful for the yard especially now, since the children can get sunshine (when it's out) and fresh air even though the parks are closed.

We live in a bubble of affluent liberals who all suffer from Trump derangement syndrome. They want a vaccine and enthusiastically embrace the shelter in place order and think Trump is "satan" because he wants to reopen the economy. It's kind of touching, actually, to watch them reflexively accept policies that are financially devastating them.

Hopefully the stimulus bill will allow business owners to weather this storm. I think the bill includes loans for businesses that do not lay off workers, loans that will be converted into grants if they retain their pre-virus headcount.
No. I'm not a noble participant. I'm being a derelict downtown as a project I have a minor role in is on hold. I guess.
You describe your neighborhood perfectly; but it is lovely. Affluent, educated, well-meaning people and those awesome yards so close in. Fantastic place to raise a family.
Trying to hope for the best that the bliss returns.
But even downtown is less narcissistic. Many more children being raised in the high-rises. More straight-laced, educated, obedient, family and community oriented people.

Regina

Are you part of the surge of healthcare workers being lodged downtown? We lived in River North for a while, and I liked the dense urban setting and proximity to downtown. But we were starting a family and wanted a bigger place with a yard, so moved to Ravenswood, where lots are larger and there's more greenery. I'm grateful for the yard especially now, since the children can get sunshine (when it's out) and fresh air even though the parks are closed.

We live in a bubble of affluent liberals who all suffer from Trump derangement syndrome. They want a vaccine and enthusiastically embrace the shelter in place order and think Trump is "satan" because he wants to reopen the economy. It's kind of touching, actually, to watch them reflexively accept policies that are financially devastating them.

Hopefully the stimulus bill will allow business owners to weather this storm. I think the bill includes loans for businesses that do not lay off workers, loans that will be converted into grants if they retain their pre-virus headcount.
Yamnaya, did you just get the blaring EMERGENCY ALERT to remain indoors to your phone?
The Chicago elite really want to keep this going.
I got a txt earlier from a friend, canceling our walk with our dogs for later "watching Mayor Lori. God, I love her. People suck." Typical Chicago.
:banghead:
First of all, the view I have for the last week is vast. All of Millennium Park, Grant Park, Lakeshore East Park and the lakefront from Navy Pier to Hyde Park. There is and has been NO ONE congregating or playing sports anywhere. There are a few lone joggers, someone on a bike and every once in a while someone walking their dog. Virtually no one in Millennium Park. It is horse****. Listening to Mayor Lori condemn the people who are endangering everyone and blasting emergency alerts to remain indoors is nauseating. There are no riots. YET.

Last edited:

YamnayaMommy

Yamnaya, did you just get the blaring EMERGENCY ALERT to remain indoors to your phone?
The Chicago elite really want to keep this going.
I got a txt earlier from a friend, canceling our walk with our dogs for later "watching Mayor Lori. God, I love her. People suck." Typical Chicago.
:banghead:
First of all, the view I have for the last week is vast. All of Millennium Park, Grant Park, Lakeshore East Park and the lakefront from Navy Pier to Hyde Park. There is and has been NO ONE congregating or playing sports anywhere. There are a few lone joggers, someone on a bike and every once in a while someone walking their dog. Virtually no one in Millennium Park. It is horse****. Listening to Mayor Lori condemn the people who are endangering everyone and blasting emergency alerts to remain indoors is nauseating. There are no riots. YET.
Ha. Yes, I did get the emergency alert earlier and assumed that people had been thronging the lakefront trail, but your view says otherwise.

The last mayoral election was depressing. People here are in denial about the city's fiscal situation. I do wonder if the virus will reverse the last two decades of gentrification, and white-flight the upper middle class back to the suburbs in the hopes of sparing their families from contagion.

I've read (on the CWB blog) that crime is actually down. Nobody out and about to rob. And possibly the gang bangers are suspending turf wars out of fear of ending up in the emergency room with a bunch of Covid19 patients? I'm not expecting riots as long as public aid continues.

Next time bring your dog up to Ravenswood for a walk! I have a handsome and charming border collie that I walk, with the baby, every afternoon. And I don't have to drag my 2 and 4 year old along now because husband is working from home.

RealNeat

Ha. Yes, I did get the emergency alert earlier and assumed that people had been thronging the lakefront trail, but your view says otherwise.

The last mayoral election was depressing. People here are in denial about the city's fiscal situation. I do wonder if the virus will reverse the last two decades of gentrification, and white-flight the upper middle class back to the suburbs in the hopes of sparing their families from contagion.

I've read (on the CWB blog) that crime is actually down. Nobody out and about to rob. And possibly the gang bangers are suspending turf wars out of fear of ending up in the emergency room with a bunch of Covid19 patients? I'm not expecting riots as long as public aid continues.

Next time bring your dog up to Ravenswood for a walk! I have a handsome and charming border collie that I walk, with the baby, every afternoon. And I don't have to drag my 2 and 4 year old along now because husband is working from home.

Could you link any science you believe justifies using chloroquine or are you just saying it because Trump did?

Regina

Ah, I will. My dog is a 15 yr old border collie/german shepherd cross. He's very much slowing down.

Yeah, there are no gang bangers out. I saw a few random clearly criminals lurking early on in this about 3 wks ago, but no one out in the last week or so.

I watched (from N Harbor Point) the police barricades and line up of squad cars along the lake--especially at harbor entrances-- today get put in place. It feels wrong. They must've culled through 100's of photos to capture a photo Mayor Lori could hold up as evidence and proof that the city needs to up their draconian measures. 'Because you have all been so disobedient, everyone now has to be punished further.' Sorry to be pessimistic, but it seems they are preparing for something. Riots? Lightfoot made zero sense that we have to preserve our treasure from being destroyed forever, the lake. Huh??!? No correlation whatsoever. There is zero civil unrest. A few exercise junkies were out running?? Endangering our Lakefront forever?!?!? A few mommies had kids in Lakeshore East park for a few minutes? Why would these areas have to be off limits. Makes no sense. Lightfoot said, "you have been ordered to stay inside...."
Yet they say, "it's not martial law." Also nothing to see here with the convoy of military vehicles into Chicago.
I think they are preparing for the other shoe to drop.
I hope I am wrong.

I often drive Phineas (my mutt) up to Montrose to run around. But I guess that's all shutdown. Ravenswood neighbor it is.
Cheers

YamnayaMommy

Could you link any science you believe justifies using chloroquine or are you just saying it because Trump did?

Before trump talked about it I had read (on Twitter) academic scientists discussing chloroquine and its use in Asian countries to treat covid19. Their argument, as I understand it, is that the hospitalization and mortality rates are lower in countries that treat patients with chloroquine than in western countries following WHO guidelines that there is no treatment. I think there is a French study supporting its use, but I haven’t read it. I do not have a strong opinion about it, do you?

And a recent personal anecdote. In early March my entire family plus visiting mother in law became horribly sick with a flu. Mother in law flew back to her hometown and subsequently my brother in law and all his family got horrible flu after hanging out with her. My father in law, who takes chloroquine for his arthritis, was only one who didn’t get it.

there are other Twitter anecdotes of doctors treating covid patients with chloroquine and zpac with success.

plus, a family member who is a doctor says it’s legit.

so no real science, and I’m not going to dig around for links because it’s late and I’m typing on my phone. And as I said I don’t have a strong opinion about it.

YamnayaMommy

Ah, I will. My dog is a 15 yr old border collie/german shepherd cross. He's very much slowing down.

Yeah, there are no gang bangers out. I saw a few random clearly criminals lurking early on in this about 3 wks ago, but no one out in the last week or so.

I watched (from N Harbor Point) the police barricades and line up of squad cars along the lake--especially at harbor entrances-- today get put in place. It feels wrong. They must've culled through 100's of photos to capture a photo Mayor Lori could hold up as evidence and proof that the city needs to up their draconian measures. 'Because you have all been so disobedient, everyone now has to be punished further.' Sorry to be pessimistic, but it seems they are preparing for something. Riots? Lightfoot made zero sense that we have to preserve our treasure from being destroyed forever, the lake. Huh??!? No correlation whatsoever. There is zero civil unrest. A few exercise junkies were out running?? Endangering our Lakefront forever?!?!? A few mommies had kids in Lakeshore East park for a few minutes? Why would these areas have to be off limits. Makes no sense. Lightfoot said, "you have been ordered to stay inside...."
Yet they say, "it's not martial law." Also nothing to see here with the convoy of military vehicles into Chicago.
I hope I am wrong.

I often drive Phineas (my mutt) up to Montrose to run around. But I guess that's all shutdown. Ravenswood neighbor it is.
Cheers

phineas is a classic name. Love it. We used to take Brutus to montrose dog beach before we had babies. Babies are hard to do at dog parks.

I hope you’re wrong about direction Chicago is heading. Good to have an exit strategy though in case ***t hits the fan.

lampofred

I hope I am wrong.

Cheers

Reading this was very morbid... I was a big fiction reader when younger and it reminded me of the darkest apocalyptic dystopian novels. I hope local govs are just overreacting and there is nothing bigger and more nefarious planned.

RealNeat

Before trump talked about it I had read (on Twitter) academic scientists discussing chloroquine and its use in Asian countries to treat covid19. Their argument, as I understand it, is that the hospitalization and mortality rates are lower in countries that treat patients with chloroquine than in western countries following WHO guidelines that there is no treatment. I think there is a French study supporting its use, but I haven’t read it. I do not have a strong opinion about it, do you?

And a recent personal anecdote. In early March my entire family plus visiting mother in law became horribly sick with a flu. Mother in law flew back to her hometown and subsequently my brother in law and all his family got horrible flu after hanging out with her. My father in law, who takes chloroquine for his arthritis, was only one who didn’t get it.

there are other Twitter anecdotes of doctors treating covid patients with chloroquine and zpac with success.

plus, a family member who is a doctor says it’s legit.

so no real science, and I’m not going to dig around for links because it’s late and I’m typing on my phone. And as I said I don’t have a strong opinion about it.

Im really starting to think that
1. Quinones have a very protective role in this situation, zinc ionophore action, pro metabolic?
2. How much does Chloroquine resemble natural Quinones? idk
3. The Z-packs seem to be where a lot of the success lies with its ability to burn out co/ secondary infections.

Your father and law doesn't experience any side effects from chloroquine? There are some nasty reports of its side effects on the nervous system and vision.

My concerns come from this dissection of a study with chloroquine.

Regina

Reading this was very morbid... I was a big fiction reader when younger and it reminded me of the darkest apocalyptic dystopian novels. I hope local govs are just overreacting and there is nothing bigger and more nefarious planned.
Thx. I sincerely hope I am wrong.
It was so foggy today I could not get a picture. I zoomed in when the police squads started to line the harbor, but it got overwhelmed with fog. I heard they did the same thing at Belmont harbor north of here. Seriously, the lakefront has been tumble weeds, life after people style vacant. Totally barren. Who is that first cop car blocking off? At least 50 more cop cars came after to form a wall. Why are they manufacturing the need to cordon off the lake and river.??? There is no place to congregate. It's just a very long path. There are close to no cars on Lake Shore Drive in the photo. That was rush hour!!!! It's weird.

Attachments

• harbor.JPG
    harbor.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 29

yerrag

Seriously??
Why are we listening to him?

He's a businessman. Not a visionary. Nor a great thinker.

After getting a sweet deal from the dinosaur managers of IBM, he was able to monopolize DOS, and on its back, Windows, which became a near monopoly on a GUI-based operating system. But this was after Apple copied the idea from the Palo Alto Research Center of Xerox, another dinosaur company.

He leveraged his monopoly on GUI-based OSes to monopolize productivity software suites. Again becoming the dominant productivity software.

Meanwhile, Windows was full of bugs as everyone was familiar with the blue screen of death. So were his productivity suites.

He later on caught up with Novell with networking, and soon Microsoft had everything and was invincible. He even dominated the web browser war, again the beneficiary of his monopolistic hold on personal computing.

But he was a copycat through and through. A monopolist that forced the world to live on crappy software.

He had no vision. He never pioneered anything. He was late to the smartphone market, And because his Windows software base code was already so crappy, that weighed him down and he could not make a smartphone that isn't weighed down by all the bad practices of his company.

Apple came back with a vengeance and became more valuable a company than Microsoft. But by Gates had retired. He couldn't see himself losing against the man with a vision, Steve Jobs, and who made products that work.

Bill Gates was very successful as a businessman. But don't make the mistake of thinking a guy successful in his business is someone you simply have to turn to for advice on subjects outside his expertise.

His vaccination scheme is not visionary at all. But he speaks like he is one because many people will listen to him, for the wrong reason though.

D

Deleted member 5487

He's a businessman. Not a visionary. Nor a great thinker.

After getting a sweet deal from the dinosaur managers of IBM, he was able to monopolize DOS, and on its back, Windows, which became a near monopoly on a GUI-based operating system. But this was after Apple copied the idea from the Palo Alto Research Center of Xerox, another dinosaur company.

He leveraged his monopoly on GUI-based OSes to monopolize productivity software suites. Again becoming the dominant productivity software.

Meanwhile, Windows was full of bugs as everyone was familiar with the blue screen of death. So were his productivity suites.

He later on caught up with Novell with networking, and soon Microsoft had everything and was invincible. He even dominated the web browser war, again the beneficiary of his monopolistic hold on personal computing.

But he was a copycat through and through. A monopolist that forced the world to live on crappy software.

He had no vision. He never pioneered anything. He was late to the smartphone market, And because his Windows software base code was already so crappy, that weighed him down and he could not make a smartphone that isn't weighed down by all the bad practices of his company.

Apple came back with a vengeance and became more valuable a company than Microsoft. But by Gates had retired. He couldn't see himself losing against the man with a vision, Steve Jobs, and who made products that work.

Bill Gates was very successful as a businessman. But don't make the mistake of thinking a guy successful in his business is someone you simply have to turn to for advice on subjects outside his expertise.

His vaccination scheme is not visionary at all. But he speaks like he is one because many people will listen to him, for the wrong reason though.

This plandemic is merely a cloak for the bond/debt crisis unfolding before our eyes. It's a deflationary BUST that occurs every 90 years or so in Neo liberal keynesiuam society's.

upload_2020-3-27_10-25-53.png

Here's the Then and Now Chart of the great depression. I put a little blue circle to show where we are on 3/27/2020.

It's to easy to see what happens next. The FED will start buying all the major corporation shares, defacto inter into a UBI like socialistic society.

What neighborhood? We are in Lincoln Square/Ravenswood. Very conformist normie types grimly embracing the shelter in place. Why do you think business won’t return once restrictions lifted? I’m optimistic that chloroquine treatments, if green lighted, will keep sick people out of hospitals and normal urban living will rebound.

I also wondered if the name of the drug signified similarity in structure with the quinones most popularly used by members of this forum. However, Dr. Peat mentions (answer starts at 1:03:15) that chloroquine, through its ability to slow virus replication, also damages human DNA/RNA: .

ruprmurdoch

is it true what ny times wrote, that ,,epidemy" will ,,last" 18 months till ,,vaccine" will be ,,invented" ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals