Dr. Ron Paul: The Coronavirus Hoax

yerrag

@charlie
But why is the rest of the world not seeing this? I can’t talk to anyone about this stuff because they all think I’m missing the obvious, which is that it will spread like crazy and we’ll look like Italy in a few short weeks...

What is the best evidence currently available to us to convince others to pump the brakes?

I'm asking the same question myself. And I think that the virulence factor of this virus has to be taken into account. Perhaps the long incubation period before symptoms show also makes this spread slower to build up, and so it may not fit into the regular flu season cycle, in terms of when it peaks and when it really tapers down to be considered over.

But on the virulence factor, once it is able to gain entry into the lung cells, it's creating what I consider an auto-immune response where mucous is secreted which becomes very thick and this makes breathing - the regular exchanges of gases in and out - very difficult. Since oxygen is needed for our energy production which our immune system relies on greatly, this would have the effect of weakening the immune system, and this becomes the opportunity for bacteria within our system to become pathogenic.

Another important factor that plays into this is the learning curve. This is not a typical flu virus, and the tools needed to keep it from causing the body into a weakened state, leading to a progression into a deeper state of pathology, isn't well developed. So, there currently isn't a response that effectively keeps confined patients from turning into ICU patients.

I don't know what the doctors in China, Taiwan, Singapore, Hongkong, South Korea, Japan, and perhaps Germany are doing, but if there's a best practice that has to be shared and rolled out to other countries, it can make it easier for other countries to deal with the situation.

Scenes

I'm asking the same question myself. And I think that the virulence factor of this virus has to be taken into account. Perhaps the long incubation period before symptoms show also makes this spread slower to build up, and so it may not fit into the regular flu season cycle, in terms of when it peaks and when it really tapers down to be considered over.

But on the virulence factor, once it is able to gain entry into the lung cells, it's creating what I consider an auto-immune response where mucous is secreted which becomes very thick and this makes breathing - the regular exchanges of gases in and out - very difficult. Since oxygen is needed for our energy production which our immune system relies on greatly, this would have the effect of weakening the immune system, and this becomes the opportunity for bacteria within our system to become pathogenic.

Another important factor that plays into this is the learning curve. This is not a typical flu virus, and the tools needed to keep it from causing the body into a weakened state, leading to a progression into a deeper state of pathology, isn't well developed. So, there currently isn't a response that effectively keeps confined patients from turning into ICU patients.

I don't know what the doctors in China, Taiwan, Singapore, Hongkong, South Korea, Japan, and perhaps Germany are doing, but if there's a best practice that has to be shared and rolled out to other countries, it can make it easier for other countries to deal with the situation.
So we’re saying Ray is entirely wrong on this one? He’s saying it’s a regular flu and respiratory illness season.

yerrag

So we’re saying Ray is entirely wrong on this one? He’s saying it’s a regular flu and respiratory illness season.
Did he say that? Or you heard that?

yerrag

He said it on an interview and he emailed me directly saying current numbers appear to be an ordinary season.
Exactly. So it appears to be that way. It's not definitive that it is. There are known umknowns here. Is this going to be a typical or an atypical flu season?

What is the chance the pandemic will end come summer? You can get an idea of how it develops in the Philippines, where we're already in summer and I don't see it resolving at all. And given that the Philippine medical tradition is that of being a dumb vassal to Big Pharma, I expect it to be a good mirror of what's to come in the US.

Last edited:

Inaut

i saw images taken from a Merck manual from 2008 maybe (i don't remember exact year but will see if I can track it down) but beside Corona Virus it was listed as Common Cold....

Doesn't look too bad for an 84-year-old...

He's doing very well for an 84 year old man. My grandfather is 85 and can barely talk or walk....... Ron Paul is still sharp

catan

Yes this.

Even people in my life who question and refuse vaccines for their children believe this is a deadly virus.

Also the recently the media is reporting younger people in their 30s and 40s with no pre existing medical conditions and ‘healthy’ dying. What do you all make of that?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
but if there's a best practice that has to be shared and rolled out to other countries, it can make it easier for other countries to deal with the situation.
This is happening nation wide in the US. All doctors and other first responders are updated daily.

yerrag

This is happening nation wide in the US. All doctors and other first responders are updated daily.
But the US is behind that learning curve. This has been going on in many Asian countries. And it seems they are already doing something right. Is there a Not-Invented-Here Syndrome at play?

yerrag

Maybe not much as that as the medical complex being controlled by dogmatic and authoritarian strictures in Big Pharma's control of the direction of medicine, seeing as how they would rather treat than cure. And this has made the search for solutions an exercise in futility. Perhaps failure is the intent, as this would propel the narrative that vaccination is the answer.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
But the US is behind that learning curve. This has been going on in many Asian countries. And it seems they are already doing something right. Is there a Not-Invented-Here Syndrome at play?
I have no idea. I’m just reporting on emphatic I know is currently happening here.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@yerrag, I know we have changed the way we do things based on what has been learned so far from Asian and European countries.

Peater Piper

South Korea and Taiwan acted immediately, getting ahead of the outbreak. They knew not to trust anything coming from the CCP or WHO regarding an outbreak after dealing with SARS, but the USA and Europe didn't have the same awareness. They also wear masks, something the CDC has discouraged, even though there's evidence showing that even surgical masks are efficacious in preventing the transmission of upper respiratory diseases.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
“When I left last night we had 21 vents running in our 24 bed ICU. We’ve taken over pre-op since were not doing elective surgeries. We’ve converted our PCU and Daybeds units to quarantined covid only patient units and were doing all this while we don’t have the appropriate PPE. It’s scary af. Never in my 14 years as a RT has anything even begun to compare to this.”
A quote from a colleague in my city.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals