COVID T CELL Study In The UK

Drareg

Finally a 2850 study on tcells. The quote below is from the telegraph and the official document is linked below.

"A quarter of people may already be immune to coronavirus even though many of them have never been infected, a new study by Public Health England (PHE) suggests.

Over the past few months, researchers have followed nearly 2,850 key workers from the police, fire and health services to gauge levels of immunity to the virus.

They discovered that, by June, one in four had high levels of T-cells which recognised Covid, suggesting they had some level of protection against the virus – but nearly half had never been infected.

Researchers believe they probably picked up immunity from similar coronaviruses such as those that cause the common cold. In the four months of follow-up, nobody with a high T-cell count became infected with Covid, suggesting they were protected against it"

Dr Peter Wrighton-Smith, the CEO of Oxford Immunotec, the company that developed the T-cell test for trial, said it showed antibody testing alone may underestimate the number of people already immune to the virus.

"About 1/4 of the keyworker population studied had high levels of T cells which recognised SARS-CoV- 2 in their blood when they joined the study in June 2020. By 'high levels' we mean levels similar to those seen in people who have had COVID-19 disease. However, about half the people with high levels of T cells in their blood have not had COVID- 19, as far as we could tell- the cells were probably there because of previous infection with coronaviruses other than SARS-CoV-2.
Importantly, in our study people with higher levels of circulating T cells appeared to be protected from COVID-19 in the four months after recruitment in June 2020. This applies both to people who have been previously infected with COVID-19, and to those who had not".

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/936461/EDSAB-HOME_study-details-research-protocol-outputs_18-11-20.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=CampaignMonitor_Editorial&utm_campaign=LNCH 2020119 Ericsson SM+CID_741a642e4a960e8bc9c5bc627c650feb

MatheusPN

In the early cult, it had the most innovative and profound anti-misinformation research. It continues to be very resourceful:
Facts about Covid-19

This org also talks about different topics

ljihkugft7

Interesting.

Have you seen what Doloris Cahill said about "cross-immunity" or rather reactivity.

Cahill: “There have been papers published by the U.S. Army, where they have certain flu vaccines in 2017 and 2018 given to soldiers, that when they naturally come across a coronavirus, they have a cytokine storm and are severely sick. So it turns out in the vaccines that were given in Wuhan and in Italy, in the Lombardy region, … these vaccines have been grown on dog tissue and dog tissues are known to have coronaviruses.”

On another note: from my understanding...when we get the wild flu we get a bit of immunity to coronaviruses? That's why we always notice that when flu spikes, corona is down and when corona spike, flu is down?
So, in that way, could the flu vaccine be lowering the natural immunity, to coronaviruses, that we get from contracting the wild flu virus?

haidut

Forum Supporter
"A quarter of people may already be immune to coronavirus even though many of them have never been infected, a new study by Public Health England (PHE) suggests.

If that is true, then, considering the update formula on people movements used in the herd immunity threshold, most countries with similar T cell results already have herd immunity. That makes any future lockdowns, isolations AND vaccines pointless and at best a waste of money.

Lizb

If that is true, then, considering the update formula on people movements used in the herd immunity threshold, most countries with similar T cell results already have herd immunity. That makes any future lockdowns, isolations AND vaccines pointless and at best a waste of money.
Dr Mike Yeadon's and Dr Clare Craig in this video explain how we already have heard immunity in the UK, and how it could all be over for us in a week. It doesn't look like it will happen as the BBC are under control of the government via an OFCOM document stating that they cannot broadcast anything that will undermine the government message.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Yep, they clearly have little interest to discuss this because it’s clearly a political charade at this point.

schultz

Dr Mike Yeadon's and Dr Clare Craig in this video explain how we already have heard immunity in the UK, and how it could all be over for us in a week. It doesn't look like it will happen as the BBC are under control of the government via an OFCOM document stating that they cannot broadcast anything that will undermine the government message.

I just heard an interview with Anna Brees and Michael Yeadon, which was excellent. I hadn't heard of him until recently (or Anna Brees for that matter), but I am Canadian and not a Briton. I saw the interview posted on John Barkhausen's page (Politics and Science), along with a 4th P&S interview with Ray. I wasn't aware of that 4th interview with Ray so it was a pleasant surprise.

and here is the Politics and Science link

Programs from series: Politics and Science|A-Infos Radio Project

Lollipop2

I just heard an interview with Anna Brees and Michael Yeadon, which was excellent. I hadn't heard of him until recently (or Anna Brees for that matter), but I am Canadian and not a Briton. I saw the interview posted on John Barkhausen's page (Politics and Science), along with a 4th P&S interview with Ray. I wasn't aware of that 4th interview with Ray so it was a pleasant surprise.

and here is the Politics and Science link

Programs from series: Politics and Science|A-Infos Radio Project

Thank you! This is amazing.

Lollipop2

@tankasnowgod have you seen this video? Every single person must watch this! It is phenomenal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals