Rand Paul under pressure for refusing to get Covid vaccine

Lollipop2

I so appreciate him. There are a few good people rising up from the other water bottom scum. We certainly need to support these people.

sugarisgreat

For anyone considering homeschooling, his dad, Ron Paul, put together a terrific curriculum.
We use it for some subjects and the emphasis is work from 8-12, and then get a job or start a business with the other part of your day.

B

Blaze

One of the only remaining brave voices vociferously standing up to overwhelming opposition. As the rest of the politicians that are not democrats cower in silence and fear. I was never a Rand Paul fan, but I am starting to have a whole new appreciation for Rand.

And those trying to shame him for not getting vaccinated , he's already had the virus and recovered. So it's not about science as he probably has a more natural form of immunity now than the spike protein will ever impart. (And I don't even believe that it is proven the spike protein even gives immunity)

So it's just about moral superiority pressuring others to take the vaccine which clearly may cause systemic inflammation and possibly other negative consquences. This is but a taste of what is to come. Expect to be shamed anytime you try to buck the status quo and think for yourself. They will mock you and call your behavior selfish or worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
And those trying to shame him for not getting vaccinated , he's already had the virus and recovered. So it's not about science as he probably has a more natural form of immunity now than the spike protein will ever impart. (And I don't even believe that it is proven the spike protein even gives immunity)
Dr. Mercola’s most recent post is warning people that already had COVID to not get vaccinated: