Dr. Ron Paul: The Coronavirus Hoax

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

skycop00

My hero and why I support the Libertarian Party. He has always had a firm grasp on the obvious!!!

RWilly

Well his son Rand has the virus now. Probably time to change his viewpoint. I do hope that Rand gets well.

Last edited:
Well his son Rand has the virus now. Probably time to change his viewpoint. I do hope that Rand gets well.

Why would Ron change his tune? Rand is not sick.

20200322_202745.jpg

yerrag

Why is it so freaking hard for us to get these data:

Deaths due to flu and pneunomia for Jan Feb Mar 2019 so...

...we can just subtract from this year's Jan Feb Mar deaths due to SARS-COV2, flu and pneumonia ...

.. and then we can approximate to a reasonable extent this year's deaths due to SARS-COV2

It seems that for all the talk on both sides minimizing and maximizing the extent of the crisis, I have not seen data to convince me of one way or the other.

Why is that? Is it now a national security threat to access that data?

Not just the US, but Italy, South Korea, Iran, Germany etc etc

All the smarts of the world can get all sorts of data on minutiae, but cannot get these data.

Is there no true investigative journalism anymore?

Last edited:

Giraffe

Why is it so freaking hard for us to get these data:

Deaths due to flu and pneunomia for Jan Feb Mar 2019 so...

...we can just subtract from this year's Jan Feb Mar deaths due to SARS-COV2, flu and pneumonia ...
In Germany an estimated 25,100 people have died of influenza in Winter 2017/2018 (official data). This was taken by the officials as a reminder to get vaccinated 'since no other vaccine can safe so many lifes', and our health minister prompted the anti-vaxxers to rethink their position.

According the official report 1,674 deaths due to influenza have been reported. So by magic of statistics the official number is 15 times the reported one. It is not only 'pneumonia' that is reinterpreted as 'influenza' but also 'diabetes mellitus', 'heart failure' and such.

RKI said:
In der Saison 2017/18 wurden 1.674 Todesfälle mit Influenzavirusinfektion gemäß IfSG an das RKI übermittelt.

Robert Koch Institut: Bericht zur Epidemiologie der Influenza in Deutschland Saison 2017/18

Regina

I just walked around a couple of miles of normally bristling retail shops in Chicago. Some stores have just boarded up or the signs of 75% off everything (The Limited, Urban Outfitters, Banana Republic, coffee shops, eateries, Target, TJMaxx) hang in dark shutdown stores. The young 30 somethings are still jogging and walking around or pushing baby strollers. But the bits of conversations that I heard several times were invariably, "I hope they get the vaccine soon....". No rebellion whatsoever. They are just obeying and praying for the vaccine.
It doesn't feel like these stores will ever open again. I don't imagine this neighborhood having a V-bottom back to thriving.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

yerrag

"It is with great sadness...

...that a resident has tested positive for the Covid-19."

-a text sent out by our village administrator

I was sad too, for our administrator

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
A statistician thinks its a hoax too:

Coronavirus Update VI — Calm Yourselves
Great link!
I have commented on other blogs that exponential "models", which really aren't models at all but are just equations, can never model real pathogen spread, as with time more of the people an "infected person" encounters have themselves already been infected (though maybe with minor or no symptoms) so that the rate of spread must go down asymptotically over time. (There are other factors I don't bother to go into as I am replying to people with no apparent probability/statistical understanding.) I get down-voted often!

Auslander

Is there a list of things that Ron Paul does not think are a hoax? It probably won't be a long list but I can’t find it.

yerrag

In Germany an estimated 25,100 people have died of influenza in Winter 2017/2018 (official data). This was taken by the officials as a reminder to get vaccinated 'since no other vaccine can safe so many lifes', and our health minister prompted the anti-vaxxers to rethink their position.

According the official report 1,674 deaths due to influenza have been reported. So by magic of statistics the official number is 15 times the reported one. It is not only 'pneumonia' that is reinterpreted as 'influenza' but also 'diabetes mellitus', 'heart failure' and such.

The figure 1,674 of flu deaths in 2017-2018 winter season far, far surpasses the current deaths of 159 attributed to SARS-COV2 in Germany.

Scenes

That was a good read. Thanks.
@charlie
But why is the rest of the world not seeing this? I can’t talk to anyone about this stuff because they all think I’m missing the obvious, which is that it will spread like crazy and we’ll look like Italy in a few short weeks...

What is the best evidence currently available to us to convince others to pump the brakes?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals