Dr. Ron Paul: The Coronavirus Hoax

Peater Piper

A statistician thinks its a hoax too:

Coronavirus Update VI — Calm Yourselves
"Or maybe you don’t. Because these are not just influenza-like illnesses. These are actual flu illnesses."

I'm curious about personal experiences with this. I don't know anyone who tested positive for the flu this year, but I know at least half a dozen people who were wrecked with flu-like symptoms since January who tested negative for the flu. Two of those people were my parents, both ended up with pneumonia, my mom was hospitalized for it. Maybe it wasn't COVID-19, but it wasn't the flu either.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I've posted in other threads, but here's my personal experience: me, my husband, and my next-door neighbor came down with a bad sinus/URI/chest infection with lingering cough, medium fever in early December. It took almost 3 weeks to recover, at home. I was tested by swab for about 20 pathogens. Mine came back CORONAVIRUS (not specific for "novel" as that was not on the radar then). We are all over 65, so maybe that's why it lasted so long. But ever since, I've wondered if maybe ours was indeed the "novel" CV, and personally, I'm betting it was. Thus my belief that this was circulating here in late fall, concurrent with flu.

As for our medium-sized city, our hospital is NOT having an unusually large crush of respiratory patients, according to my doc who is on staff there. Our county has several positive cases.

tankasnowgod

I've posted in other threads, but here's my personal experience: me, my husband, and my next-door neighbor came down with a bad sinus/URI/chest infection with lingering cough, medium fever in early December. It took almost 3 weeks to recover, at home. I was tested by swab for about 20 pathogens. Mine came back CORONAVIRUS (not specific for "novel" as that was not on the radar then). We are all over 65, so maybe that's why it lasted so long. But ever since, I've wondered if maybe ours was indeed the "novel" CV, and personally, I'm betting it was. Thus my belief that this was circulating here in late fall, concurrent with flu.

I 100% agree with you. This idea that the "novel" coronavirus only shows up in places at the exact moment that medical authorities begin testing for it is beyond ludicrous.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I 100% agree with you. This idea that the "novel" coronavirus only shows up in places at the exact moment that medical authorities begin testing for it is beyond ludicrous.
I just learned that a nurse I work with was in Wuhan last September and became very Ill after returning home. A couple other people became sick with similar symptoms so it’s possible it’s been here a while.

burtlancast

Great interview.

Paul , a former gynecologist, immediately saw the opportunity to blow up the worldwide media cover-up of the treatment of influenza viruses with high dose Vit C, now that the Shangai government has endorsed this treatment officially since march 3 .

Thanks to him, thousands of elderly Americans will now escape death, and the off label usage of Vitamin C is now legalized.

Very, very well done, sir.

Oh wait...

D

Deleted member 5487

Of Course it's a hoax, not to say the virus isn't real. A viral phenomia that only really indangers elderly

Tell me how your 401k looks? Looks like it did in 2016? Thats what I thought

D

Deleted member 5487

Anyone not aggressively paying down debt, diversifying skills, building income sources, and hoarding cash is going into a very real rude awaking.

Don't worry your masters will give $1,000 a month and all the open commercial real estate from forced goverment closure of small business will provide plenty of section 9 housing. Just don't expect it to be very comfortable, or your roommates very friendly and quite.

I would honestly just join the praetorian guard, like military/police, steady pay guaranteed pensions and the last one to get robbed blind.

Probably best to be on the right side of the class war, general/military juntas always come to power in late stage empires.

upload_2020-3-25_13-3-40.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What is the best evidence currently available to us to convince others to pump the brakes?
I dont know. Can we make a thread and pull together the best links/articles? I am pushing back against our local officials now, standing up for right. I hope others will stand up too. If we can get a list of counter articles and information that would be really helpful. I cannot stand to see good people losing their businesses due to this overblown media hysterical crap show.

tankasnowgod

I dont know. Can we make a thread and pull together the best links/articles? I am pushing back against our local officials now, standing up for right. I hope others will stand up too. If we can get a list of counter articles and information that would be really helpful. I cannot stand to see good people losing their businesses due to this overblown media hysterical crap show.

How are you doing this? I want to do something similar in my area, if you even have a rough plan or guidelines, that would be great.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How are you doing this? I want to do something similar in my area, if you even have a rough plan or guidelines, that would be great.
I just contacted the local Chairman who called a shelter in place at midnight last night. I sent him articles from here, trying to lay out that the response is not justified and instead detrimental. But I admit I probably need help to better present my case.

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I just got a response, he said I made valid points but in the end they must listen to the medical community. So yeh, probably a lost cause but at least I tried. I should have known better.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I just got a response, he said I made valid points but in the end they must listen to the medical community. So yeh, probably a lost cause but at least I tried. I should have known better.
People are starting to turn against one another as well. It’s very sad.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

yerrag

Charlie, that's a good idea to pull up a thread of good write-ups and links, even if it's just a mish-mash to begin with.

Would it help to get that together if we had something like "like" and "hmm" buttons?

Like and Hmm buttons would also also us to scan any long thread interspersed with chit chat and off-topics and irrelevant info more easily and with such flags, allow us to have a condensed view of a thread minus the noise.

S.Seneff

yerrag