Dr. Ron Paul: The Coronavirus Hoax

D

Deleted member 5487

The over reaction by local politicians is warranted, I would be scared to death of a giant home equity/stock crash that will destroy the tax base.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I don't see how unless the blood sample is kept and stored.
If you tested enough people who did not meet the current criteria for PCR testing - symptoms - then you would begin to see that it is too widespread to have just arrived from Wuhan about the time the congress was secretly briefed in early February (not completely sure of date). About the time some congressmen sold $$$ of stocks, not that that is related of course ...

yerrag

If you tested enough people who did not meet the current criteria for PCR testing - symptoms

You mean enough of the people who had flu symptoms as early as September, like you?

then you would begin to see that it is too widespread to have just arrived from Wuhan about the time the congress was secretly briefed in early February

If you all tested negative for SARS3-COV2?

The antibodies hang around for a while. I don't think you'd need stored blood.

Granted nothing much did change and all the antibodies stayed the same from Sept till now, and you tested negative for the current virus, and you had flu symptoms since September, what can you conclude?

That you already had flu or flu symptoms way before COVID-19 started

That this is widespread

And that even without COVID-19, there is already a flu epidemic ongoing that was not reported?

YamnayaMommy

I just walked around a couple of miles of normally bristling retail shops in Chicago. Some stores have just boarded up or the signs of 75% off everything (The Limited, Urban Outfitters, Banana Republic, coffee shops, eateries, Target, TJMaxx) hang in dark shutdown stores. The young 30 somethings are still jogging and walking around or pushing baby strollers. But the bits of conversations that I heard several times were invariably, "I hope they get the vaccine soon....". No rebellion whatsoever. They are just obeying and praying for the vaccine.
It doesn't feel like these stores will ever open again. I don't imagine this neighborhood having a V-bottom back to thriving.
What neighborhood? We are in Lincoln Square/Ravenswood. Very conformist normie types grimly embracing the shelter in place. Why do you think business won’t return once restrictions lifted? I’m optimistic that chloroquine treatments, if green lighted, will keep sick people out of hospitals and normal urban living will rebound.

yerrag

I have no idea. I’m just reporting on emphatic I know is currently happening here.
I apologize if I didn't make clear that I was referring to the general mindset in place among the people deciding on how to approach this crisis.

And I can see how any doctor would not dare try anything that isn't "evidence-based" nor passing the gauntlet of tests needed by the system, however self-serving the way these tests are defined.

If someone said that in Germany a certain herb was used in conjunction with big pharma drugs and its success is already proven by the very low death/recovery rate, he would be voted down just because that would still be considered anecdotal by the usual definition of that term by the establishment.

That is the kind of stasis and inertia that can't be helped at all, especially given that the legal handicapping of the medical system is something that even Harry Houdini can't untangle himself from and drown in.
@yerrag, I know we have changed the way we do things based on what has been learned so far from Asian and European countries.
I think the change may not be enough given the shackles the system is in. It's like a spell on Middle Earth. Where is Gandolf?

Regina

What neighborhood? We are in Lincoln Square/Ravenswood. Very conformist normie types grimly embracing the shelter in place. Why do you think business won’t return once restrictions lifted? I’m optimistic that chloroquine treatments, if green lighted, will keep sick people out of hospitals and normal urban living will rebound.
Oh neat. I live in Lincoln Park near Diversey and Clark. Clark is totally dead. I don't think those stores are coming back. There is a lot of turn over in the best of times.
I'm downtown now for a couple of weeks in a rental building with a ton of corporate housing. I literally cannot tell if all the tenants moved out or not. I am not encountering anyone in the halls, the elevator or lobby. It's totally quiet. The retail and offices are dark. Mostly foreigners here and very obedient.

I used to train aikido in your hood -- Shinjinkai on Ravenswood and then MAC on Damen and Montrose.

Chicagoans are obedient normies. lol

D

Deleted member 5487

For Gods Sake Raise Cash.

Wanna see a hedge fund manager look like he's going to cry

Hedge Fund Manager "You have a market that is in that house of cards, and none of know what this will look like"

Interviewer "Jesus"

I would sure as hell be locking all the peasants down and mentally preparing them for martial law and draconian shut downs on federal,state,local level.

D

Deleted member 5487

Oh neat. I live in Lincoln Park near Diversey and Clark. Clark is totally dead. I don't think those stores are coming back. There is a lot of turn over in the best of times.
I'm downtown now for a couple of weeks in a rental building with a ton of corporate housing. I literally cannot tell if all the tenants moved out or not. I am not encountering anyone in the halls, the elevator or lobby. It's totally quiet. The retail and offices are dark. Mostly foreigners here and very obedient.

I used to train aikido in your hood -- Shinjinkai on Ravenswood and then MAC on Damen and Montrose.

Nothing is coming back.
The game is up people I would raise as much ******* cash as you can, Gold.

Your pension/401ks are stuffed with paper ***t and junk bonds.

The riots over the coming months will make Hong Kong and France and Argentina look like Sunday church, o yeah your "not allowed to go to church mister".

Congressman 1 "Print 1 trillion!!
Congressman 2 "No Print 1.5 Trillion!!
Congressman 3 No Print 4 Trillion!!
Treasury Mnuchin Goldman Sachs King of Pump and Dump "We are getting CASH helicopters to the plebs before they start eating local politicians, everyone stay on your Bed and eat up MSM smokestream.
Local Politican: "Stay in your ******* house peasants!!, Dont look at 401ks and the new 300 housing listings in your areas".
Find Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Apartments & Houses for Rent | realtor.com®

e131b264-e7a1-407c-b779-f73e4d2f5b5d-trading-days.png

"Virus is scary" It's a ******* viral phenomia/SARS with a 1% kill rate and only effects a 80 year old with cancer

Last edited by a moderator:

Regina

Nothing is coming back.
The game is up people I would raise as much ******* cash as you can, Gold.

Your pension/401ks are stuffed with paper ***t and junk bonds.

The riots over the coming months will make Hong Kong and France and Argentina look like Sunday church, o yeah your "not allowed to go to church mister".

Congressman 1 "Print 1 trillion!!
Congressman 2 "No Print 1.5 Trillion!!
Congressman 3 No Print 4 Trillion!!
Treasury Mnuchin Goldman Sachs King of Pump and Dump "We are getting CASH helicopters to the plebs before they start eating local politicians, everyone stay on your Bed and eat up MSM smokestream.
Local Politican: "Stay in your ******* house peasants!!, Dont look at 401ks and the new 300 housing listings in your areas".
Find Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Apartments & Houses for Rent | realtor.com®

e131b264-e7a1-407c-b779-f73e4d2f5b5d-trading-days.png

When do you stupid proles wake up lol."Virus is scary" It's a ******* viral phenomia with a 1% kill rate and only effects a 80 year old with cancer
Thank you "Amarsh". It seems so. It is remarkable how sheeple Chicagoans are. I'm just consulting on interiors on the corporate housing in a high-rise. They were going to break up 7 huge apartments into tiny spaces for IT interns. The project is probably gonna be scrapped. Nobody is around or answering phone calls about the project. Surreal. Decided to squat in this incredible space with phenonmenal panoramic views of the city, museums, lake. No one cares. There's no one here other than the doorman. It very much has the feel of going poof nada niente no mas kaput mort adios se la vie. I think they'll shut down the park and lakefront very soon.
It all seems planned with the virus as scapegoat.
I've enjoyed Scott Grannis for years. He's also a very sweet man and acquaintance:
Calafia Beach Pundit
But I hear what you are saying.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Granted nothing much did change and all the antibodies stayed the same from Sept till now, and you tested negative for the current virus, and you had flu symptoms since September, what can you conclude?
Sorry, I didn't have flu symptoms since September. Only since early December.

I have not been retested for the novel CV and I won't get tested if at all possible - since I definitely was positive for "normal" CV in December, it isn't prudent to be tested for novel CV. What if the two are close enough that I would turn out positive, in spite of recovering? I could be quarantined who knows where or for how long.

Giraffe

A statistician thinks its a hoax too:

Coronavirus Update VI — Calm Yourselves
This one is hilarious [emphasis mine]
Flu will go on killing in horrendous numbers unless we do something about it! What that something is, is obviously this:

Every day beginning in the upcoming flu season (starting September 2020), each new case, from each state and large city should be blared across the headline of every news report. MONDAY: ONE CASE REPORTED. TUESDAY: CASES DOUBLE! WEDNESDAY: CASES SOAR TO FOUR. THURSDAY: WE HAVE GONE EXPONENTIAL.

Each death should receive nonstop coverage. All networks and newspaper should devote time exclusively to the flu. Politicians should issue immediate precautions about washing hands (always a good idea) and social distancing. Businesses not run by oligarchs should be shuttered.

As soon as the number of deaths rises above 10, in a way similar to what happened to COVID-19, full-on panic should become official policy. This should happen by about 15 September, since flu kills so many so effectively. Get ready for it.

By 1 October we’ll have already reached the same point of martial law we are now experiencing.

We’ll have to do this every year forever, too, because there is no other way to save lives taken by the flu.

D

Deleted member 5487

These numbers are amateur lol

I expect 20 Million in 2-3 months.

upload_2020-3-26_7-59-5.png

yerrag

Sorry, I didn't have flu symptoms since September. Only since early December.

I have not been retested for the novel CV and I won't get tested if at all possible - since I definitely was positive for "normal" CV in December, it isn't prudent to be tested for novel CV. What if the two are close enough that I would turn out positive, in spite of recovering? I could be quarantined who knows where or for how long.

That makes me more confused. I wasn't so much asking about you as much as asking about what S. Seneff was trying to say.

S.Seneff

yerrag

Only 2 years was needed for the recovery of the 1987 crash and many more for the 1929. It proves nothing.

Are you on the right thread? That seems like a finance topic? Another forum maybe?

Giraffe

A German publicly funded TV channel asked Prof. Tom Jefferson, a British epidemiologist who works for Cochrane, about SARS-CoV-2:

"I can't see anything special expect that it is novel. It's like a new car model, but it's still a mini."

S.Seneff

Are you on the right thread? That seems like a finance topic? Another forum maybe?
Your avatar clearly indicates that your body need a blue sky with a big yellow sun !

YamnayaMommy

Are you part of the surge of healthcare workers being lodged downtown? We lived in River North for a while, and I liked the dense urban setting and proximity to downtown. But we were starting a family and wanted a bigger place with a yard, so moved to Ravenswood, where lots are larger and there's more greenery. I'm grateful for the yard especially now, since the children can get sunshine (when it's out) and fresh air even though the parks are closed.

We live in a bubble of affluent liberals who all suffer from Trump derangement syndrome. They want a vaccine and enthusiastically embrace the shelter in place order and think Trump is "satan" because he wants to reopen the economy. It's kind of touching, actually, to watch them reflexively accept policies that are financially devastating them.

Hopefully the stimulus bill will allow business owners to weather this storm. I think the bill includes loans for businesses that do not lay off workers, loans that will be converted into grants if they retain their pre-virus headcount.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals