Low Toxin Videos Dr. David Stephens presentation

cfeehan

Forum Supporter
Thank you for posting this. I have a long drive coming up this afternoon so will queue it up for a listen. I was fascinated by the interview that Dr. Stephens provided with Thor Torrens and would like to hear more.

Funny story...I started playing the video and there is some other guy doing something musical at first and my brain immediately went "Yuck - get me to the talking parts" and I fast forwarded to where the presentation from Dr. Stephens starts at about the 10:12 mark.

Right off, he says, "it may be a little strange to have music and then talk about brain function and then music and talk about brain function....but really the two are very much complementary." Uh-oh! Now I'm wondering if my general non-interest in music is meaningful. I love listening to hours and hours of spoken word material but have a much lower appetite / tolerance for music, especially when stressed. So I'll definitely have to watch this one to see if there's any clues there. Unfortunately, I'm already worrying that they'll be some prescription like "listen to more music." Please, no! That's as hard / boring for me as breathing exercises and yoga.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
I just ordered his book and have been watching everything I can from him. I’m so hopeful that this is the missing link for my autistic son! He’s already doing really well on low A with lots of soluble fiber, but think glucose is a big puzzle piece.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Such an incredible presentation. This is world changing work, Dr. David Stephens should get a Nobel Peace Prize.

OP
M

mosaic01

Such an incredible presentation. This is world changing work, Dr. David Stephens should get a Nobel Peace Prize.
I agree. Remarkable what he discovered. It says a lot about our world that no one knows him. Most people have lost their minds, absolute madness.

For example, when you look back to the 60-80s, people like Hoffer gained a large following by doing similar work. But nowadays it seems nothing matters anymore. Millions of people should do the dextrose protocol, it should be more popular, but for some reason it isn't. It's even more ground-breaking than the niacin protocol. But everything has become such a lie - academia, social media, mass media, there's no place anymore for truth. Everything has to be an expensive product to get promoted and social media rewards those that sell, sell, sell, while mass media is just repeating the big pharma lies. Known sociopaths like David Sinclair are making hundreds of millions with made-up studies and products that don't help anyone, while real solutions have almost no voice. Diet and nutrition influencers get lost in ideology and only see the $$ in their followers. While real human connection and communication and sharing of ideas, experiences and observations is waning. Madness.

Providing fuel to the brain is the foundation for healing society from the effects of unresolved trauma on all levels (physical, mental, spiritual). So many books have been written from the "psychological" site of things, without any practical results and an army of psychologists who live off the suffering of their patients while the latter only get worse and worse.

this includes coffee.

That's why the habit of drinking coffee damages so many people nowadays. Injured nervous system + nervous system stimulant isn't a good combination. Coffee probably also has the effect of directly causing nervous system injury by reducing necessary glucose supply in times of trauma.

Last edited:

Krigeren

So this is n=1 but long story short I've been battling blood glucose issues for about a decade and 1/2. A month ago started low vA, 3 weeks ago zinc pico, 2 weeks ago flush NA and just yesterday about 20 g of dextrose spread over the day (PediaLyte and Smarties, have ordered some pure dextrose). So a lot going on here.

But, this morning my fasting blood glucose dropped about 60 points from yesterday for the first time since starting low vA. Well, for the first time in a long time. I was concerned it would be the opposite, and of course this was just one day. Feel very good this morning otherwise. Brain seems to be on a different level.

That said it was a relief that FBG was not off the charts and I am prepared if the FBG good news turns into not so good news tomorrow morning. But this gave me the confidence to continue on with this and continue to learn about it. The brain healing (really the most important) part of this could have profound effects for some of my family members as well.

All that to also add that there will be fierce resistance from not only the medical establishment but also the supplement industry as it will be hard to make much money off of dextrose. As unpopular as it might be to say, this may include people who've built businesses selling liver detox type of programs and supplements as well.

But, this morning my fasting blood glucose dropped about 60 points from yesterday for the first time since starting low vA. Well, for the first time in a long time. I was concerned it would be the opposite, and of course this was just one day. Feel very good this morning otherwise. Brain seems to be on a different level.
Niiiiceeeee !

Osukhan

I agree. Remarkable what he discovered. It says a lot about our world that no one knows him. Most people have lost their minds, absolute madness.

For example, when you look back to the 60-80s, people like Hoffer gained a large following by doing similar work. But nowadays it seems nothing matters anymore. Millions of people should do the dextrose protocol, it should be more popular, but for some reason it isn't. It's even more ground-breaking than the niacin protocol. But everything has become such a lie - academia, social media, mass media, there's no place anymore for truth. Everything has to be an expensive product to get promoted and social media rewards those that sell, sell, sell, while mass media is just repeating the big pharma lies. Known sociopaths like David Sinclair are making hundreds of millions with made-up studies and products that don't help anyone, while real solutions have almost no voice. Diet and nutrition influencers get lost in ideology and only see the $$ in their followers. While real human connection and communication and sharing of ideas, experiences and observations is waning. Madness.

Providing fuel to the brain is the foundation for healing society from the effects of unresolved trauma on all levels (physical, mental, spiritual). So many books have been written from the "psychological" site of things, without any practical results and an army of psychologists who live off the suffering of their patients while the latter only get worse and worse.

That's why the habit of drinking coffee damages so many people nowadays. Injured nervous system + nervous system stimulant isn't a good combination. Coffee probably also has the effect of directly causing nervous system injury by reducing necessary glucose supply in times of trauma.
does this video explain the dextrose protocol? or where can i find more info on it? thanks !

OP
M

mosaic01

As unpopular as it might be to say, this may include people who've built businesses selling liver detox type of programs and supplements as well.

The entire industry is built on lies. From all the supplements available, maybe 1% is legit (single b-vitamins, some minerals, some herbs). But worse than the products is the ideology and the belief system behind those products. People are unaware they are merely suppressing symptoms.

does this video explain the dextrose protocol? or where can i find more info on it? thanks !

There is not really a protocol, because it's as simple as taking enough glucose throughout the day until someone feels well. He usually starts with 3 Tablespoons 3-6 times daily and you can go as high as you want. Some people need 400-600g per day, but most probably around 250g. 4 times per day is most common. 6 months are usually needed to resolve symptoms and heal the brain.

Here's the guidelines from his book:

1718635714178.png

Last edited:

Krigeren

The entire industry is built on lies. From all the supplements available, maybe 1% is legit (single b-vitamins, some minerals, some herbs). But worse than the products is the ideology and the belief system behind those products. People are unaware they are merely suppressing symptoms.

Youtube might have to sell off half of their storage capacity, not to mention Twitter (ha!).

There is not really a protocol, because it's as simple as taking enough glucose throughout the day until someone feels well. He usually starts with 3 Tablespoons 3-6 times daily and you can go as high as you want. Some people need 400-600g per day, but most probably around 250g. 4 times per day is most common. 6 months are usually needed to resolve symptoms and heal the brain.

Here's the guidelines from his book:

View attachment 62625

Thank you, I just purchased the Dr. Stephens book as well.

Krigeren

So this is n=1 but long story short I've been battling blood glucose issues for about a decade and 1/2. A month ago started low vA, 3 weeks ago zinc pico, 2 weeks ago flush NA and just yesterday about 20 g of dextrose spread over the day (PediaLyte and Smarties, have ordered some pure dextrose). So a lot going on here.

That said it was a relief that FBG was not off the charts and I am prepared if the FBG good news turns into not so good news tomorrow morning. But this gave me the confidence to continue on with this and continue to learn about it. The brain healing (really the most important) part of this could have profound effects for some of my family members as well.

All that to also add that there will be fierce resistance from not only the medical establishment but also the supplement industry as it will be hard to make much money off of dextrose. As unpopular as it might be to say, this may include people who've built businesses selling liver detox type of programs and supplements as well.

My apologies, that should be 70g of dextrose, not 20.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals