Does Methylene Blue help to get rid of endotoxins? Can can you take it with ozone therapy?

I've been taking Methylene Blue for some time now and love it!! I just purchased a home ozone therapy kit and am wondering if there is some spacing out of the two therapies? Or can one use Methylene Blue at the same time, or shortly before or after doing ozone? I'm wondering if one cancels the other?
Also, I know ozone therapy helps with gut issues like endotoxins. But I'm wondering if anyone knows if Methylene Blue helps eliminate endotoxins in the gut, as well?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hi there! How have your experiences been with Methylene blue? I know that it can sometimes be used to counteract some negative effects from bacterial infections and endotoxin, in clinical settings like hospitals and ICU. But it seems to also bind to endotoxin and deactivate it.

I think generally Ray Peat was not a fan of ozone therapies but perhaps someone can correct the record or offer advice. I think your question is a good one since O3 and MB are donators and acceptors of electrons.

OP
Weslemkoon1969
Thanks, Xeliex, for your reply.
I really like Meth Blue. It has improved my energy and focus. I take it 5 days a week (15 mg a day approx.). I wonder if it is ok to take with antioxidants like Molecular Hydrogen and, if so, is there an appropriate time to space them out from each other. Ozone would also be one therapy I am starting that I am wondering if may interfere with MB and vice versa.
I didn't know Ray Peat didn't like ozone therapy but will look that up. Interesting.

PopSocket

I am occasionally using MB + Chlorine dioxide which is a weaker (and safer) oxidizing agent than ozone. Seems to be working well especially for keeping the gut clean.

So far I haven't died and feel great but I am very cautious not to have too much MB in my system when I use chlorine dioxide as there could be damage that I won't feel. Same goes for MB + red/infrared therapy. Ray was definitely not a fan of this approach.

I am also interested if someone can give more insight on this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals