Do You Own Or Use Copper Objects In Your Home?

jzeno

Looking for practical ideas for keeping copper around to reduce bad bacteria load around the house. Any practical ideas? Clothing, bedding, cookware, physical objects?

Back in the day, you might have a copper pot or take the train where the railing is copper and our coins used to be made of copper and other rare metals but nowadays I don't have anything like that in my home. Most everything is plastic, stainless steel or synthetic fabric unfortunately. Trying to make a change in that area but I'm new to this idea and not used to thinking about how I can incorporate physical objects that are capable of fighting off bad bacteria and things just from touching them or having them in the home and using them repeatedly.

Thanks

meatbag

Looking for practical ideas for keeping copper around to reduce bad bacteria load around the house. Any practical ideas? Clothing, bedding, cookware, physical objects?

Thanks
You might get more out of a negative air ionizer
Removal of bioaerosols by the combination of a photocatalytic filter and negative air ions
Air ioniser - Wikipedia

I know some people use them to lower serotonin, which I'm not sure about, but it does seem to be really good for air purification.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals