Diet Advice For Hair Regrowth

CDT

Are there specific foods to help in the restoration of hair? Any diet protocol to follow? Thanks in advance!

Runenight201

While I never had serious hair loss, I do have a slightly altered hairline and I shed in the shower.

I noticed that the more meat and eggs I eat, in conjunction with a calorically sufficient diet, results in my hair looking much better and my shedding decrease. Getting some quality daily sunlight as well as daily movement/stretching would help a lot as well.

If you’re trying to regrow hair, I think Derma rolling is a proven technique. Combine that with some nizoreal or some other hair growth shampoo (search around this forum), and I bet you’d see regrowth. If you don’t care about the side effects, combining with minoxidil would maximize results.

fradon

Are there specific foods to help in the restoration of hair? Any diet protocol to follow? Thanks in advance!

beer, brewer's yeast, foods high in silica, foods with phytoestrogens, sunlight on head, increase circulation, raise SHBG to keep T from converting to dht or E

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals