Niacin Therapy For Hair Regrowth

Scenes

Has anyone read Nathan Hatch’s book and tried his niacin therapy for regrowing hair?

It has been out for a while now, surely some people have attempted it...

Basic idea is to improve the conversion of tryptophan to niacin using specific things in a specific order. Happy to describe more but not sure if that’s kosher around here.

He claims it is the cure for hairloss and signs of regrowth will occur within 30-60 days.

Mossy

I would definitely be interested to know of any of experiences with this protocol. 30-60 days is miracle speed.

Ras

Has anyone read Nathan Hatch’s book and tried his niacin therapy for regrowing hair?

Basic idea is to improve the conversion of tryptophan to niacin using specific things in a specific order. Happy to describe more but not sure if that’s kosher around here.

He claims it is the cure for hairloss and signs of regrowth will occur within 30-60 days.
I'd like to know more about how he encourages that conversion.

ddjd

niacinamide helps definitely. regular flushing niacin made my hair loss so much worse

OP
S

Scenes

Well niacinamide shouldn’t be that useful because the key is getting all your tryptophan concerting to niacin, and niacinamide will likely reduce that if the body already has ample supply of nad.

Inaut

I add niacinamide to my hair rinse daily. 250mg approximately. Nothing to note as of yet but will update should it assist with sprouts :)

baccheion

I add niacinamide to my hair rinse daily. 250mg approximately. Nothing to note as of yet but will update should it assist with sprouts :)
What sort of hair loss do you have? Have you tried magnesium oil spray, high-concentration, Lugol's iodine, or DMSO + magnesium ascorbyl phosphate topically?

Inaut

Mainly just temple recession and thinning hair although my hair has gotten a lot better over my 2+ years of Peat exploration.

I have a quite a few new velous hair near temple but nothing of terminal value.

I have not tried any of the above mentioned.

Mainly just msm/lemon juice/lemon-orange oil/niacinamide mix. I only wash my hair once a week with soap now which is insane because before my hair would look extremely greasy after a day with no soap. Tried acv for a while but still didn’t do the job and hair looked thin and greasy.

baccheion

Mainly just temple recession and thinning hair although my hair has gotten a lot better over my 2+ years of Peat exploration.

I have a quite a few new velous hair near temple but nothing of terminal value.

I have not tried any of the above mentioned.

Mainly just msm/lemon juice/lemon-orange oil/niacinamide mix. I only wash my hair once a week with soap now which is insane because before my hair would look extremely greasy after a day with no soap. Tried acv for a while but still didn’t do the job and hair looked thin and greasy.
Greasy hair is a sign of insufficient vitamin B2. Also, secretions slow once the body realizes it doesn't have to compensate for oils being washed away.

Inaut

Greasy hair is a sign of insufficient vitamin B2. Also, secretions slow once the body realizes it doesn't have to compensate for oils being washed away.

Good to know. So I guess you’ve seen success from magnesium oil/dmso/Lugols solution?

Magnesium oil id be receptive to except it irritates my skin. What about Lugols. Wouldn’t it stain?

baccheion

Good to know. So I guess you’ve seen success from magnesium oil/dmso/Lugols solution?

Magnesium oil id be receptive too except it irritates my skin. What about Lugols. Would t that stain?
I've never been bald.

Magnesium lowers calcification (and inflammation), a common cause of balding. Colorless iodine (potassium iodide) is also said to work.

MSM, especially when also taken internally (10g 2x/day; 4:1 MSM:C; 500-1,000 mcg molybdenum; add 1g/week), lengthens the growth phase. Seems similar to effect of estrogen.

Last edited:

lampofred

If you're looking for specific things to supplement to help with hair, I would recommend trying gelatin. I'm not losing hair, but just 20-30g makes a massive difference for me in terms of the quality of my hair. Plus if you look at what it does hormonally, it essentially perfectly antagonizes all of the processes responsible for balding.

Curiousman

Painting of lugol with coconut oil on scalp. This is the deal!

D

danishispsychic

I add Lugols to my shampoo and leave it on there. I take food grade DE and use Red light. Black strap molasses work too. Castor oil on eyebrows, lashes.

Inaut

If you're looking for specific things to supplement to help with hair, I would recommend trying gelatin. I'm not losing hair, but just 20-30g makes a massive difference for me in terms of the quality of my hair. Plus if you look at what it does hormonally, it essentially perfectly antagonizes all of the processes responsible for balding.

I concur with this.im taking up to 6tbsps throughout the day with milk or oj and it’s a staple for me in terms of diet.

ShotTrue

I doubt Nathan knows what he's talking about with that chapter, based on his reading tone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals