What Are Some Things That You've Tried That Work?

CDT

For hair growth, handstands actually provided me a bit of a boost in m y hair regrowth journey, but I was also doing detumescence therapy and subliminal therapy. Those three in conjunction did yield me visible hair growth.

What were some things that yall have done and have seen benefits from? Would love to hear your methods! Thanks in advance.

artlange

I've been a Peat Inspired diet for nearly two years. (I am a 78 yo male) I made a lot of changes, and of course, separating out the cause of any particular symptom improvement is not really possible. (I had been taking supplements for years, and overall did not change my supplements, except as noted, in the last 2 years.)

Starting Nov 2016 I started donating blood at the local Blood Bank. I did donate blood about 6 or 7 times and my ferritin reduced from a high of 350 in 11/16 to a present level of 58 on 1/17/19. In 3/17 (after my third blood donation) I noticed a brown patch of hair starting to appear in my hair which was otherwise white. This was one of the most noticeable effects. Over the last 18 months I also noticed the hair above my lip started coming in dark. after 6 months my white eyebrows came in brown. Much of my hair started growing in brown giving me brown roots and gray tips. gradually, after a few haircuts, the gray hair is greatly reduced, as the gray tips were removed. (I just found C360 Hair Growth and will see what it does to fill in some of the male pattern baldness spots that have thinned hair.)

At the same time I donated blood, I started eating 3 oysters/week to make sure I got enough copper. Also, started eating liver about 2 or 3 times a month. I started 4 x 325mg aspirin/day. after a few months the bruising from the aspirin greatly reduced. I noticed a reduction in the symptoms of my enlarged prostate. (It takes almost no effort to start peeing, where as in the past it sometimes took a noticeable number of seconds.) I cut out as much as possible all polyunsaturated fats. I eat only fully saturated fat from pasture raised animals and monounsaturated fats from oil.

In 3/18, I started taking C60 dissolved in MCT coconut oil every day. About 10-15mg/day. My first bottle was 4oz C60 Purple Power, and after that I mixed up my own C60 in MCT oil. After 3 months of C60, by June, I noticed my vision improved, to the point where I needed a weaker nearsighted prescription. With this improvement, I noticed an increase in the "depth of field" Now a single correction lens is workable for almost everything. for reading I usually take them off, and can read well about 12-14 in, with no corrective lenses. Over the prior years, I had tri-focals and then a vari-focus to overcome the presbyopia. I also notice my vision improved on another more subtle way. Colors are really bright now. I never noticed colors very much before, and now I am surprised how vibrant colors seem.

Other physical improvements I noticed after starting C60

Hearing improvements: I seem to have decreased tinnitus. Now my tinnitus is usually not noticeable because it reduced to a noticeably lower level than before. This decrease in tinnitus is welcome when meditating or falling asleep. I was curious about my hearing and had a hearing test and my hearing is "normal." Unfortunately my Kaiser HMO is not very good at comparing my hearing with other 78yo men, or my hearing test from 20 years ago. I can do a simple test by rubbing my index finger to my thumb, and in a quiet room can hear the rubbing sound even with my arms fully extended. (This I call a real cheap hearing test!)

I also noticed an increase in the sensitivity of my sense of smell. I can now smell food and other things that a few years ago I was unaware of. At the end of last summer, about 4 or 5 months after starting the C60 I did notice some flowers in the neighborhood had a fragrance. I was totally unaware of the scent of these flowers before the C60.

I also noticed an increase in my libido.

I also noticed my mood is now much better. I seldom become frustrated and am much calmer, even when things do not go so perfectly. I sailboat race and last summer I had much better overall results compared to prior years of racing. Improved vision helped some, as did being more calm and accepting of the slings and arrows of the wind gods, and just carrying on, usually with improved results. Also because of the daily aspirin, and lower inflammation, I almost never feel "sore" after a day or racing.

My sleep has improved since starting C60. I seem to need less that I needed a few years ago. I use the OURA ring to track sleep stages, and along with the supplements, including C60, my deep sleep in early 2017 went from 10-30min/night to 1-1.5hr/night.

Of course your results may vary from what I noticed after all of my changes including adding C60.

Last edited:

JayLuz91

Here are a few things I've come to realize over the past few months. Every time I abstain from masturbation for long periods of time I get this "Firm" feeling in my hair. My hair usually feels extremely strong and healthy. Like for example the longest I've gone on a NoFap streak was 84 days. During this time whenever I combed or brushed my hair I would never see any hair in the sink, like not even a single strand. Meanwhile when I slip up and masturbate the opposite happens in that my hair immediately feels weaker. Combing or brushing my hair after masturbation usually results in numerous hairs falling out. This is something I find very interesting and it just shows in my case masturbation is a huge factor of my hair loss.

The areas in which my hair is thinning all feel hard, inflamed and strangely enough somewhat cold. Meanwhile where my hair is growing normally there are no signs of inflammation and generally feel warm to the touch.

Drinking Nettle Tea a few times a week seems to have a beneficial effect on my hair.

I occasionally use 1500mg of Vitex (Chasteberry) a few times a week, this is a rapid way to lower prolactin levels and usually has a very positive effect on my hair.

I have a scalp tension relaxer that I struggle to use consistently but every time I use it my scalp feels looser and it feels like more blood flow is circulating (This is just my hunch of course).

Aaron

It seems that there are a lot of things that will work to varying degrees for different individuals. The biggest limitation seems to be the limiting beliefs themselves. Personally my hair and hairline have continuously gotten thicker and healthier from age 22-25, but it's difficult to pin down exactly what helped because literally everything I do has some connection to my hair and skin health, because I consider those to be important components of overall health.

Runenight201

Sufficient animal fat keeps my hair from shedding and makes it look healthy and strong, like my hair is thriving with energy.

I do a vigorous scalp massage every 3rd day or so. I mean vigorous too, I’m digging in there hard for about 5 minutes.

Movement and sunlight are also critical. Cardio and stretching to keep blood flow throughout the whole body sound, lots of hand stands, back bends, forward folds, etc...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals