Bacteria Or Sibo

James Myatt

Hi all

Can any one recommend anything for digestion issues? I've suffered with depression and slow hair growth all my life and think it may be to do with my digestion...

I cannot tolerate much starch or iron fortified foods

Thanks in advance

Ray To Go

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion, There's a post by haidut on this forum, he's fairly on the ball enough to have a look at anyway.

James Myatt

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion, There's a post by haidut on this forum, he's fairly on the ball enough to have a look at anyway.
Just a quick reply, I have tried eating canned Gelatin but it produced a host of unpleasant symptoms ...not sure what I did wrong

Ray To Go

Just a quick reply, I have tried eating canned Gelatin but it produced a host of unpleasant symptoms ...not sure what I did wrong
Haha, well I'm no expert now but I think haidut was saying taurine works similar to glycine, don't quote me on that now, but if you try taurine we won't say that it won't boost your glycogen stores.

Hans

Hi all

Can any one recommend anything for digestion issues? I've suffered with depression and slow hair growth all my life and think it may be to do with my digestion...

I cannot tolerate much starch or iron fortified foods

Thanks in advance
Progesterone might slow beard growth whereas testosterone and DHT speeds up hair growth.
Calcium, vit D and K2 can also help speed up hair growth.
For digestion, eggs, raw-ish red meat, A2 milk, fruit juice, sea food and bone broth can be great for digestion.
Unless you have bacterial/fungal overgrowth, then eggs and milk might be an issue.

Camphor and flowers of sulfur can work great to reduce bacteria and fungus. I'd combine those two with activated charcoal, coconut oil and dessicated coconut on an empty stomach in the morning.

James Myatt

Progesterone might slow beard growth whereas testosterone and DHT speeds up hair growth.
Calcium, vit D and K2 can also help speed up hair growth.
For digestion, eggs, raw-ish red meat, A2 milk, fruit juice, sea food and bone broth can be great for digestion.
Unless you have bacterial/fungal overgrowth, then eggs and milk might be an issue.

Camphor and flowers of sulfur can work great to reduce bacteria and fungus. I'd combine those two with activated charcoal, coconut oil and dessicated coconut on an empty stomach in the morning.
Great thanks for the advice

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Vitamin B12 Facilitates the Retroconversion of Estrogens into Androgens by Bacteria Scientific Studies 2
TheBeard The delusion of "good bacteria" Digestion 56
Hgreen56 Anti-Peat Study reveals how sugars wipe out important bacteria in gut Debate - Anti-Peat 16
DANIEL Anti-Peat If There's Bacteria in Human Breastmilk, Why Do Haidut and Peat Push the Sterile Gut Nonsense? Debate - Anti-Peat 70
GorillaHead Dandruff Is Not Caused By Fungi. But Bacteria! Skin Biome ! Scientific Studies 19
MaxVerstappen Bacteria And Viruses Don't Cause Disease Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 3
Pointless Scientists Find 'secret Molecule' That Allows Bacteria To Exhale Electricity Scientific Studies 2
C What To Do When Your Gut Bacteria Love Protein Digestion 20
meatbag Cooperative Bacteria Thrive Scientific Studies 0
J Can Fiber Be Fully/Largely Digested By Gut Bacteria? Digestion 3
RealNeat Gut Bacteria Eat Colon Lining When Starved For Fiber Health 4
RealNeat COVID Riddle Solved, It's Not The Virus It's The Bacteria Health 83
johnwester130 Presenting A New Theory For Baldness - Gut Bacteria Hair & Nails 37
S All Bacteria Is Bad? Articles 5
P How Do You Get Rid Of Sulphur Producing Bacteria? Digestion 25
yerrag Seborrheic Dermatitis (SD) And Periodontal Bacteria - My Hypothesis Hair & Nails 7
S Selectively Feeding Beneficial Bacteria In A State Of Dysbiosis Ask For Help or Advice 16
Mito Can Oral Bacteria Affect The Microbiome Of The Gut? Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Lokzo Gut Bacteria Increases Resting Levels Of Both Hepatic And Muscular Glycogen Scientific Studies 3
haidut Serotonin (due To Bacteria) Is The Master Regulator Of Metabolism, Insulin Sensitivity, And Weig Scientific Studies 31
Mauritio Serotonin Itself Alters The Microbiome, Central Role Of Only 2 Bacteria Species Articles & Scientific Studies 4
methylenewhite Alcohol-producing Gut Bacteria Could Cause Liver Damage Even In People Who Don't Drink Scientific Studies 2
Insaneacinamide Pro Bodybuilder Explains His Stomach/digestive/bloat Issues Due To Bacteria/LPS Digestion, Gut Flora 53
L Citrus Farmers Facing Deadly Bacteria Turn To Antibiotics, Alarming Health Officials Articles & Scientific Studies 1
raysputin Is Alzheimer’s Caused By Bacteria? Mental Issues 0
haidut All Gut Bacteria Dangerous, Its Endotoxin Drives Liver Cancer; Antibiotics Cure Scientific Studies 133
Captain_Coconut Saturated Fat Allows Bacteria To Translocate Health 61
JanP Is Killing Off Mouth Bacteria Beneficial For Long Term Dental Health? Ask For Help or Advice 32
Light Rethinking Gut Bacteria Discussing Dietary Models 5
Mito Essential Oils From Garlic And Other Herbs Kill 'persister' Lyme Disease Bacteria Articles & Scientific Studies 3
S How And Why Our Bodies Starve Gut Bacteria Digestion, Gut Flora 9
C Sulphur-reducing Bacteria Digestion 24
Hans Coconut Oil Increases Gut Bacteria Diversity And Improves Immunity And Insulin Sensitivity Coconut Oil 12
D What Type Of Bacteria Cause The Most Endotoxin Load? Digestion 17
L Depletion Of Micobiome Bacteria With Antibiotics Increased Insulin Sensitivity Scientific Studies 3
T I Need A Quick Way To Lower Endotoxin, Bacteria, Inflammation And Serotonin In The Gut Ask For Help or Advice 13
T Cell-like Nanorobots Clear Bacteria And Toxins From Blood Scientific Studies 0
walker_in_aus Gelatin As Bacteria Medium Ask For Help or Advice 1
Constatine Serotonin Makes Bacteria More Pathogenic Scientific Studies 2
SOMO Can DMSO Introduce Bacteria/Fungi Into The Bloodstream? Ask For Help or Advice 7
haidut Pancreatic Cancer Driven By Bacteria/endotoxin; Antibiotics Can Prevent/treat Scientific Studies 14
haidut Gut Bacteria May Cause ALL Autoimmune Conditions; Antibiotics Can Cure Scientific Studies 249
Amazigh Gut Bacteria & Autoimmune Disease Articles & Scientific Studies 1
haidut Environment (diet), Not Genetics, Mainly Shapes Gut Bacteria Composition Scientific Studies 30
haidut Rheumatoid Arthritis May Be Caused By The Same Bacteria That Causes Crohn's Scientific Studies 15
haidut The Brain Damage In Cases Of TBI May Be Partially Driven By Gut Bacteria Scientific Studies 1
Zpol Methanogen Bacteria Responsible For Risk Of CVD Assoc. PC (choline, TMAO) Scientific Studies 19
Amazoniac The Influence Of Intestinal Bacteria Upon The Thyroid Gland (1923) Digestion, Gut Flora 10
haidut Fungi / Bacteria, Not Autoimmunity, Cause IBD (Chron's, UC) And IBS Scientific Studies 49
Soren P. Acnes (Bacteria That Causes Acne) Linked To Hair Loss: What To Do About It Hair & Nails 2