Dental Arch Change, Shifted Teeth, Loose Teeth

dookie

An adverse reactions to some bad medications caused my teeth to shift position, and the "dental arch" to become wider. Now, there is a longer distance between the molars, and the teeth also seem "loose" or "wobbly", it is as if they are coming out of their roots (they are "taller" than they used to be).

I'm trying to figure out how to solve this issue, because it feels really strange and I'm constantly noticing how something isn't right.

I'm hoping someone can give some advice. (Maybe @haidut knows something about it?). Is there a way to make the dental arch more "narrow" again, and to make the teeth align themselves normally, and to be "strong" inside their sockets, not wobbling around?

LisaJoy

That has to be a very scary feeling, I'm very sorry you're having that trouble. I was reading a previous chat about the Calcium Therapy Institute, Dr. Mark Manhart. It relates Peridontal disease to lower intestinal ailments. Also discusses how Peridontal disease is correlated with blood pressure conditions, specifically hypertension and how hypertension coincides with loss of vital calcium, something about blood calcium level. I'm going to check this out for my husband, as he has serious issues with gum disease, had had several teeth removed, in the ER few times, very very stressful. I've seen many programs advising that all your health starts with your gut health, and I truly believe it. I would start by getting on an excellent probiotic and talking to someone in the holistic/naturalpath field and also a good pharmacist. Best wishes, sending healing thoughts your way

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals