Critique of Georgi/Mercola/Ray Peat

Dave Clark

I suppose if you wanted to spend the money, and go to the trouble of getting a CO2 cylinder, this would be a good thing to own:

EnergeticLeo

I think he said it several times, but not sure which episodes/interviews. I seem to remember he said it during the GE episodes and I think he also said it on at least one KMUD show.
Yes, I think I found the mention on one of the GE episodes bioenergetic search.

DR: Do you look at the growth hormones and the ones that inhibit oxidative metabolism as the oldest, and then the ones that promote differentiation and oxidative metabolism as newer?
RP: Yeah. And I think the hormones are, all of them in a sense, they're used on an ad hoc basis, whatever the organism has at hand, it will use. So I think the healthy organism in a healthy environment, in the Vernadsky sense, something that's making good energy available in that condition, you'd hardly need your hormones. The flow of energy is the whole thing, and the way you use the energy, the proper application of your differentiated state that has all of the functions that the hormones can be used for, and since the hormones all have some harmful side effects, like when the pituitary was removed from animals, they lived several times longer, showing that largely their reproductive-related hormones were responsible for aging. And if you can use the flow of energy as the organizing principle, then the movement of electrons forming water, and of oxygen, and of fuel, such as sugars, forming carbon dioxide, then the flow of carbon dioxide and water will be having the differentiating, structuring, hormone-like action.

I found this absolutely fascinating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals