Ray's View Of Causes Of Vulvodynia

MatheusPN

@Tansia @Blossom
Unfortunately no... But I know people who were sunburned and dissolved aspirin in warm water, resolved.
If you have a solvent, like acetone, even better. A little alcohol boosts absorption but be prepared for some pain, alcohol seems risky because it dries the skin; I would pass after, some oil to mitigate that.
A topical anti-estrogenic vitamin, like E, or progesterone are promising

Progesterone, E and aspirin can resolve all that bolded, (IDK the renin part, at least indirectly it can):
"Estrogen increases the presence of mast cells, which are found increased in the painful area. Mast cells secrete a variety of proinflammatory and pain-inducing substances including histamine, serotonin, and renin, which is converted locally to angiotensin."

Even drinking some coffee would help even further: Caffeine Increases Absorption And Concentration Of Aspirin

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Why not try @Tansia using cortnon and Progest-e vaginally? I think that plus low oxalates made all the difference in the world for me.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Why not try @Tansia using cortnon and Progest-e vaginally? I think that plus low oxalates made all the difference in the world for me.
I like cortinon too. I suspect aspirin, alcohol or acetone would be too irritating for me.

Lollipop2

I like cortinon too. I suspect aspirin, alcohol or acetone would be too irritating for me.
I agree, perhaps as tiny portions in a soothing formula might be okay, but alone? Definitely need a woman’s feedback on that suggestion-lol.

OP
T

Tansia

Sounds interesting. I've got progesterone and cortinon the on 3:1 - It's few months old and I wonder if it still works.
@Lollipop2 @Blossom you guys make pessaries with coconut oil or you apply it from the tube directly?

Lollipop2

Sounds interesting. I've got progesterone and cortinon the on 3:1 - It's few months old and I wonder if it still works.
@Lollipop2 @Blossom you guys make pessaries with coconut oil or you apply it from the tube directly?
Works great and should last you for a few years! I put a line of Progest-e on my index finger then 2-5 drops Cortnon on top of the Progest-e and then apply it directly. Warning: tmi - I do not force inside the hole, just on the outer layer.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I used to make pessaries but now I just apply it directly like lollipop2. I just got too busy to make them honestly.

OP
T

Tansia

Works great and should last you for a few years! I put a line of Progest-e on my index finger then 2-5 drops Cortnon on top of the Progest-e and then apply it directly. Warning: tmi - I do not force inside the hole, just on the outer layer.
@Lollipop2 Thanks for the instructions. I really appreciate it.

MatheusPN

Well, aspirin was never irritating for me, topically quite the opposite, as a man acetone and alcohol was tranquil besides some pain, in the glans.

Aspirin dissolved in warm water can penetrate the skin very slowly.

@Tansia Wow you got Prog and Cortinon, and I was thinking about an easy and accessible approach, I hope it helps

Last edited:
OP
T

Tansia

Well, aspirin was never irritating for me, topically quite the opposite, as a man acetone and alcohol was tranquil besides some pain, in the glans
Interesting, would expect quite opposite.

MatheusPN

@Tansia
I know it is counter-intuitive using alcohol, especially in the sensible and painful moment it's risky and I wouldn't recommend; here aspirin would be very adequate...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals